Where are Republican Town Halls? I want to go to one.

2016-presidential-election-voting-map-by-county-featured.jpg

This was the only GOP Town Hall I could find for this year.

Seems they just don't want to give any Town Hall appearances.

Wait until October when we find out how many millions of Americans will no longer have healthcare. Remember, millions of Americans got healthcare under Obama that never had it before. Now they won't again and will find out who they are just a couple of weeks before the midterms.

So will Republicans show up for Town Halls?

Wait until October when we find out how many millions of Americans will no longer have healthcare. Remember, millions of Americans got healthcare under Obama that never had it before. Now they won't again and will find out who they are just a couple of weeks before the midterms.

DAYUM, that was one of the best rants what I ever saw!

The cowards take their ques from Trump . The Don refuses to appear anywhere he didn’t win in a landslide.

I could definitely see you three at a townhall begging for more free shit.
“We deserve free shit, we want free shit, we demand free shit!”

The cowards take their ques from Trump . The Don refuses to appear anywhere he didn’t win in a landslide.

Lol. Free shit ? You mean like fema payments to all these red states ?

Cons : “I hate big governments!”

(Storm hits)

“Big government save meeeeee!”

(Storm hits)

Haha...poor Timmy...you really can’t see the difference between helping victims of unforeseen natural disasters and helping ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of money trees with multiple baby daddy’s?

Illegal alien population centers..........Notice how big cities are blue..............Fly over states are very large............

I guess Liberals like their enclaves
Illegal alien population centers..........Notice how big cities are blue..............Fly over states are very large............

By definition, more people live in urban areas than they do in rural areas. Why would anyone find this strange? A county with a population of 100,000 people is far different than a county with over 1,100,000 in it, like the county I live in. The lifestyles and challenges of people who get on the subway every morning and those who get in a pickup and drive down a dusty road are very different.

(Storm hits)

Haha...poor Timmy...you really can’t see the difference between helping victims of unforeseen natural disasters and helping ShaQuita, Guadalupe and their litters of money trees with multiple baby daddy’s?

You forgot Daisy May in the Dukes of Hazard short-shorts, and her four "husbands." All the blond hair-dye she uses and all the make-up she plasters on her face could probably pay for a house.

By definition, more people live in urban areas than they do in rural areas. Why would anyone find this strange? A county with a population of 100,000 people is far different than a county with over 1,100,000 in it, like the county I live in. The lifestyles and challenges of people who get on the subway every morning and those who get in a pickup and drive down a dusty road are very different.

(Storm hits)

You forgot Daisy May in the Dukes of Hazard short-shorts, and her four "husbands." All the blond hair-dye she uses and all the make-up she plasters on her face could probably pay for a house.

We try to be semi productive here...We like to spend our time discussing the larger percentages.

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent,Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Yep....we'll be there.....to tell them to keep it up.

Be where? The GOP is too terrified of their constituents to hold any town halls. They’ve opted to be as opaque as possible.

Why would they be terrified of other Republicans? Republicans don't attack people, burn down cities and threaten lives.

If they are afraid of anything, it's the leftist troublemakers that always attend these things.

What do counties have to do with it?

PEOPLE vote not counties
Because that little blue dot west of Idaho in San Fran tells me I have to wear cellophane boots thru a spud
That’s why ythat red matters
Empty land does not vote

Those blue dots are where people actually live

People don't live where the red dots are? People don't have family land passed on generation after generation in those red areas? Land or how it's allowed to be used has nothing to do with a President? Tell that to the snowflakes still protesting the Keystone pipeline.

Forum List

Back