🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where are the cops? Oh my.

It is a kinder gentler NYPD. The mayor will soon beg them to stop and frisk.

It seems like a number of residents in these neighborhoods are glad the police are gone.

And end up with no go zones, like France and Sweden? I don't think so.

There isn't much to do. If the police go where they are plainly not wanted what are they supposed to do? They can't arrest criminals. That's what started everything. More violence. More arson. More looting. More complaints against the police. More demands that the officers get fired and prosecuted.

My hope is that Al Sharpton lives somewhere close by and his house is a target for arson and destruction. That's my hope. His house is no doubt out in cracker land where it's safe.

You know what? You can listen to your gang-related music, wear your pants around your knees and self-destruct getting your street creds. You don't like the police, now you won't be bothered with them. We've blown trillions of taxpayer dollars to make your condition better; and the payback is murdering innocents, police officers and each other. Enjoy!

The top comment there.

Neighborhoods which will not support the police presence don't deserve a police presence. Simple as that.
That is the essence of one of my sig lines.

He that does not thank the guards is destined to die in his sleep at the hands of the enemy!

Forum List

Back