Where are the hate groups?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
This Map Shows There Are 10 KKK Organizations In My State. How Many Are In Yours?

PM-969006adeaa221ad42961935fc6e1aa8.png

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get rid of these slimy parasites?

Shouldnt you be more concerned about violent racists playing the knockout game? The KKK isnt beating people to death in the streets for fun. Who gives a fuck about the stupid KKK? It isnt 1950 anymore.

The KKK is, for the most part, a bunch of fat rednecks sitting on their bar stools swilling beer talking about how bad blacks are. They are among the most benign of all the violent cancers out there.

There was a time when they were a true threat, that time is long passed. Now they are the equivalent of the boogie man that progressives trot out anytime they need to divert attention away from those who are truly violent.

Yeah, I've been hearing about a lot of lynchings by the Klan lately. Seems to be happening everywhere, especially in the south.
Meanwhile, Eric Holder pursues charges against the New Black Panther Party for voter intimidation in Philadelphia and vows to prosecute blacks who are identified playing the knockout game.

Interesting to see the large numbers in California, Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey...

Actually, California is no surprise. I've lived here all of my life, and there are some places in Central California like Bakersfield, Fresno, Porterville and Visalia that are just as infested with those types as anywhere in Alabama or South Carolina.

Interesting to see the large numbers in California, Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey...

Actually, California is no surprise. I've lived here all of my life, and there are some places in Central California like Bakersfield, Fresno, Porterville and Visalia that are just as infested with those types as anywhere in Alabama or South Carolina.

I lived there for 34 years, never saw any sign of them. I knew they were out there, never any doubt. Just didn't know there were so many...

boy the left is pumping out the propaganda about hate groups, domestic terrorist, etc

you think they have an agenda?

the biggest hate group today is the Democrat/progressive/commie party and the left who post crap like this to cause hate and division in our country

the klan?

:lol:

damn you leftist are in need of anything to distract the dumb come election day.

sadly, most people drive and on their way to the voting booth, they will see a gas station, and know that the cost is so high b/c of obama and his cronies.

This Map Shows There Are 10 KKK Organizations In My State. How Many Are In Yours?

PM-969006adeaa221ad42961935fc6e1aa8.png

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get rid of these slimy parasites?

They seem to be mostly in Democrat states

According to Luddly's link in his second post:
While the number of such hate groups has dropped from 1,007 in 2012 to 939 in 2013, many of their ideas are becoming more mainstream amongst right-wing politicians.

:lmao:

Who knew California was run by 'mainstream right-wing politicians'?

:rofl:

Let me play jackass whisperer to you for a moment. Here's a lesson on logic:

Just because ALL KKK groups hate Obama it does not logically follow that all people who hate obama are racists. Understand logic yet moron?

The hate groups listed are not all KKK. A couple listed are described as "traditional Catholic" whatever, which garners the hate group title base on their stance with regard to LGBT issues...

Last edited:
NJ has 44??The must be hiding in the sand dunes since that beat down in Vineland three years ago.

Forum List

Back