Where Are You From?

Born in Los Angeles, after getting my degree I have worked and lived all over the world save the Antarctic, and Greenland. Currently this is the view from my front porch..

Hwy%2028-twd%20Incline.JPG
Lake Tahoe is beautiful. Lots of crayfish in it too. Goes well with gumbo in the South.

Cold lake however. You need a wetsuit, and weight belt.

Yeah, well it is at 6,300 feet and fed by snow, so it stands to reason that it would be cold!

Ok, Tx, Ala, Va, Ar, now Noel, Mo..........By the Elk river, so I can take a crap and warsh my britches at the same time.....Too many cities to recollect all of 'em...

Born and raised in the Chicagoland area. SW Missouri for 13 years. Wake Forest NC for 7 years. Currently Florida's Nature Coast for the last 7 years.

Where in Chicago?

Northern burbs...Glenview, attended HS in Northbrook, then after graduation Rolling Meadows and Palatine.

Used to be neighbors. Wheeling high school

Back in HS we used to hang out in the forest preserves around Wheeling.

Born in Los Angeles, after getting my degree I have worked and lived all over the world save the Antarctic, and Greenland. Currently this is the view from my front porch..

Hwy%2028-twd%20Incline.JPG

Is that lake tahoe?

Born and raised in the Chicagoland area. SW Missouri for 13 years. Wake Forest NC for 7 years. Currently Florida's Nature Coast for the last 7 years.

Where in Chicago?

Northern burbs...Glenview, attended HS in Northbrook, then after graduation Rolling Meadows and Palatine.

Sherry Thompson? ( I would laugh my ass off if it was you)

Damn #1 and potawamni (spl?)

east los Angeles- San Bernardino County Ca,- East bay Northern california - Reno Nevada then back to Richmond California. Next stop might be Nevada again or maybe Texas.

In the rolling hills and beautiful valleys of Western Pennsylvania.

Where in Chicago?

Nope. I attended GBN and graduated in '87.

Where in Chicago?

Nope. I attended GBN and graduated in '87.

I dated a girl named sherry who went to Glenview and I am pretty sure she was 4 years younger then me... i am not picking on you but it would be weird as heck, you remember the old airport across the street from ace hardware...dundee road? You ever hang out at Doris tree top inn...wait you would be to young gators on Milwaukee ave?

Isn't where you are FROM and where you have lived two different things? :eusa_think: You can only be from ONE place. :dunno: I am from Massachusetts.

But is it where you born or grew up? I was born at North western hospital Chicago but grew up in wheeling Illinois,

Isn't where you are FROM and where you have lived two different things? :eusa_think: You can only be from ONE place. :dunno: I am from Massachusetts.

But is it where you born or grew up? I was born at North western hospital Chicago but grew up in wheeling Illinois,

I would think it was where you grew up, where you spent most of your childhood, where you went to school. Some people have moved around a bit as children too I suppose though. That must suck.

And/or live?

At least the state, city is optional.

Me? Clearly I'm in Atlanta, GA, before that, I lived in NYC, before that Michigan, before that, north Georgia.

And before that an island in the Caribbean.

Just curious as to the backgrounds of the posters.

Uranus

Forum List

Back