Where did all the gas and oil threads go? Biden breaking output records

Tater promised to get rid of oil. Now the Cult is bleating we have more than never. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

What a bunch of rubes.:auiqs.jpg:

Didn't you fuckers claim he was killing the fossil fuel industry?

You were obviously and provably wrong. Again
You, as always, entirely miss the point.

He was the jerk-off candidate who said he’d eliminate fossil fuels. (You idiots clapped like trained seals.) assholes like you can’t quite figure out that normal people do don’t like that imbecile idea.

Now, you retards are clapping (again like trained seals) about a Brandon Administration accomplishment which is directly contrary to his campaign promise.

Obviously, low intellect Democrat voters don’t give a rats ass that the Potato lies all the time. You applaud what might be seen as a failure as though it was the outcome you always wanted.

Let's take a minute to give Joe Biden the credit he deserves for delivering productivity back to the oil industry. The industry has been outputting oil at the highest sustained levels in history under Biden. Additionally gas prices are wonderfully in line with long term growth rates that we have become accustomed to seeing. Another dire warning from the local USMB posters about Biden goes up in smoke.

View attachment 768868

View attachment 768863

Last week, oil prices booked their worst week since the start of the year, dropping off a cliff on renewed fears about the global economy after the collapse of two big U.S. banks and the near-collapse of Credit Suisse. While most price forecasts for the short term have been bullish because of pro-bullish oil fundamentals, now things are beginning to change. Tight supply, cited by virtually all forecasters as the main reason for oil price rise predictions, is giving way to fears of an economic slowdown that would dent demand and push prices lower.

Goldman Sachs has already revised its oil price forecast for the rest of the year. Previously expecting Brent to hit $100 in the second half, now the investment bank expects the international benchmark to only rise to $94 per barrel in the coming 12 months. For 2024, Goldman analysts see Brent crude at $97 per barrel.

“Oil prices have plunged,” Goldman said in a note last week, as quoted by Bloomberg. “Historically, after such scarring events, positioning and prices recover only gradually, especially long-dated prices.”

Indeed, as far as events go, this one left a serious scar. Brent crude went from over $80 per barrel to less than $75 per barrel, and West Texas Intermediate slipped down close to $65 per barrel. And this happened while authoritative forecasters such as the IEA and OPEC recently said they expect stronger demand growth than supply growth.

Joe Biden: "I guarantee we're going to end fossil fuels".

four months later, and it is "Oil and Nat Gas are Cheaper now than they were in 2018, and the US is pumping more Barrels..."

Trump's all time high of over 13.1M still much higher than Biden's 11.6M blip. Lying asshole Dems not only attack oil production, but transport and refinery. Want to know why the price of gas is so much higher under Biden and Dems, there you go.
1689027109391.png

I bet Joe pumps so much oil that the GOP comes out against the oil industry next year.

Let's take a minute to give Joe Biden the credit he deserves for delivering productivity back to the oil industry. The industry has been outputting oil at the highest sustained levels in history under Biden. Additionally gas prices are wonderfully in line with long term growth rates that we have become accustomed to seeing. Another dire warning from the local USMB posters about Biden goes up in smoke.

View attachment 768868

View attachment 768863

Last week, oil prices booked their worst week since the start of the year, dropping off a cliff on renewed fears about the global economy after the collapse of two big U.S. banks and the near-collapse of Credit Suisse. While most price forecasts for the short term have been bullish because of pro-bullish oil fundamentals, now things are beginning to change. Tight supply, cited by virtually all forecasters as the main reason for oil price rise predictions, is giving way to fears of an economic slowdown that would dent demand and push prices lower.

Goldman Sachs has already revised its oil price forecast for the rest of the year. Previously expecting Brent to hit $100 in the second half, now the investment bank expects the international benchmark to only rise to $94 per barrel in the coming 12 months. For 2024, Goldman analysts see Brent crude at $97 per barrel.

“Oil prices have plunged,” Goldman said in a note last week, as quoted by Bloomberg. “Historically, after such scarring events, positioning and prices recover only gradually, especially long-dated prices.”

Indeed, as far as events go, this one left a serious scar. Brent crude went from over $80 per barrel to less than $75 per barrel, and West Texas Intermediate slipped down close to $65 per barrel. And this happened while authoritative forecasters such as the IEA and OPEC recently said they expect stronger demand growth than supply growth.

Wow, until now I figured covid recovery, more immigrants, and Demonicrats singing one tune and doing another. Neat post OP, keep swinging, some day you may even connect.

And let's hear it for Bidenflation on all that gas. Shopping is awesome now too, it only costs 40% or more since Trump.

View attachment 768868

View attachment 768863

Really? If that’s all true why did we blow through our Strategic Reserves like Hunter with a bag of coke?

Wow, until now I figured covid recovery, more immigrants, and Demonicrats singing one tune and doing another. Neat post OP, keep swinging, some day you may even connect.

And let's hear it for Bidenflation on all that gas. Shopping is awesome now too, it only costs 40% or more since Trump.
What do you think about the record output from the Energy President, Biden?

What do you feel challenges you most, reading or comprehension?
I see you avoid admitting the fact that Biden has the highest level of US oil output in the history of mankind. Instead you want to dance. Well dance way, it doesn’t change the fact that Biden is getting it done.

I see you avoid admitting the fact that Biden has the highest level of US oil output in the history of mankind. Instead you want to dance. Well dance way, it doesn’t change the fact that Biden is
Wake up dude, it is the cost! Show us the bottom line!

Do you understand exactly what you are saying? Here, let me translate it for you----------------> I as YOUR President have managed to raise output, but charge you MORE for the product! Now go away happy! This, from your friendly neighborhood Democratic party!

Wake up dude, it is the cost! Show us the bottom line!

Do you understand exactly what you are saying? Here, let me translate it for you----------------> I as YOUR President have managed to raise output, but charge you MORE for the product! Now go away happy! This, from your friendly neighborhood Democratic party!
What determines gas prices?

My gasolene in my town is still over $5 per gal.... it went down for a month and then after the 4th it has shot back up....

Forum List

Back