Where did Syria get chemical weapons ??

The viable source rests in Syria having WMD before the Iraq War and just how viable could Iraq War WMD be now? Did you notice a viable source showing the only road to Syria was cut off early in the war? Did you notice no one will name a specific chemical weapon and hide behind the generalized WMD? Did you notice the motive is to claim this WMD existed for political purposes?

You people claim the WMD existed so you prove it and stop playing that prove a negative game!

The truck traffic from Iraq to Syria took place prior to the US Invasion. So the road was in good shape

James Clapper, the director of U.S. National Intelligence and formerly the director of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, in 2003 cited satellite imagery suggesting materials had been moved out of Iraq in the months before the war.

My own evidence, for what it is worth, is purely anecdotal. As I drove east from Damascus in mid-March 2003 to cross the border into Iraq, my Iraqi Kurdish companion said he had spoken to Kurdish truck drivers who regularly used the road.

They reported an unusual build-up of traffic out of Iraq in previous days. Closed convoys of unmarked trucks, which other drivers were forbidden from approaching or overtaking, had been streaming across the border into Syria.

The Unresolved Mystery of Syria's 'Iraqi' Chemical Weapons - NYTimes.com

So someone wrote something and that's all the proof you need to believe what you want to believe. Post the proof and not fantasies!

And I am suppose to believe what you say? You are living in a delusional world of your own design.

Last edited:
The truck traffic from Iraq to Syria took place prior to the US Invasion. So the road was in good shape

James Clapper, the director of U.S. National Intelligence and formerly the director of the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, in 2003 cited satellite imagery suggesting materials had been moved out of Iraq in the months before the war.

My own evidence, for what it is worth, is purely anecdotal. As I drove east from Damascus in mid-March 2003 to cross the border into Iraq, my Iraqi Kurdish companion said he had spoken to Kurdish truck drivers who regularly used the road.

They reported an unusual build-up of traffic out of Iraq in previous days. Closed convoys of unmarked trucks, which other drivers were forbidden from approaching or overtaking, had been streaming across the border into Syria.

The Unresolved Mystery of Syria's 'Iraqi' Chemical Weapons - NYTimes.com

So someone wrote something and that's all the proof you need to believe what you want to believe. Post the proof and not fantasies!

And I am suppose to believe what you say? You are living in a delusional world of your own design.

If you can't post evidence of that WMD leaving Iraq then you have nothing but words. You can find someone who will tell you about alien abductions, but that doesn't make it so. In fact, you can find someone who will say anything, often just to get attention or for personal gain.

You only want to make something out of nothing to justify Bush. The last poll had only 4 Presidents worse than Bush. You are going to need a lot more than tons of WMD to help Bush, so give it up!

Forum List

Back