Where did this guy get the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom stall?

'I DON’T FEEL BAD'
Dad beats to death man who followed daughter into bathroom stall

"An Arizona father decided to “take care of a situation” his own way when he killed a man who attempted to enter a bathroom stall his daughter was in, police said.

Harris’ daughter came out of the store and told her father that a man tried to enter her bathroom stall by violently shaking the door, police said. She said she told the employees who alerted the security guard.

She then identified Armstrong as the alleged harasser when she spotted him walking out of the store.

Possibly thinking not enough was being done, Harris approached the security guard and told him to “take care of the situation, or he would do it himself.” The guard said the incident was being handled.

The protective father, however, confronted Armstrong about the incident and then attacked him, authorities said. Witnesses told police Harris repeatedly stomped, punched and kicked the man.

Melvin Harris III faces a second-degree murder charge in the beating death of Leon Leevon Armstrong, AZFamily.com reported on Tuesday. Harris was taken into custody earlier this month after the deadly encounter at a QuikTrip convenience store in Phoenix involving his 16-year-old daughter.

Armstrong reportedly also had a criminal history that included shoplifting, trespassing and obstructing justice."

Do we chalk this one up to the insane liberal policies / agenda of wanting to allow pervs like Armstrong to freely enter the bathroom with women / our wives and daughters?

Arizona father beats, kills man who followed his daughter into bathroom stall, police say

Good for the father. One less pervert predator

Bingo, the left loves criminals.......they'll make the dead guy into a saint

The left loves criminals ? You are cheering a guy acused of murder!
Interesting to see you would not take up for your daughter....

Fuck that dead guy. I have long said child predators should be castrated upon conviction.

Truth be told they all deserve to be murdered.
Bingo, but I would say killed, murder is a negative connotation, killing a rapist is a justified homicide

'I DON’T FEEL BAD'

"An Arizona father decided to “take care of a situation” his own way when he killed a man who attempted to enter a bathroom stall his daughter was in, police said.

Harris’ daughter came out of the store and told her father that a man tried to enter her bathroom stall by violently shaking the door, police said. She said she told the employees who alerted the security guard.

She then identified Armstrong as the alleged harasser when she spotted him walking out of the store.

Possibly thinking not enough was being done, Harris approached the security guard and told him to “take care of the situation, or he would do it himself.” The guard said the incident was being handled.

The protective father, however, confronted Armstrong about the incident and then attacked him, authorities said. Witnesses told police Harris repeatedly stomped, punched and kicked the man.

Melvin Harris III faces a second-degree murder charge in the beating death of Leon Leevon Armstrong, AZFamily.com reported on Tuesday. Harris was taken into custody earlier this month after the deadly encounter at a QuikTrip convenience store in Phoenix involving his 16-year-old daughter.

Armstrong reportedly also had a criminal history that included shoplifting, trespassing and obstructing justice."

Do we chalk this one up to the insane liberal policies / agenda of wanting to allow pervs like Armstrong to freely enter the bathroom with women / our wives and daughters?

Arizona father beats, kills man who followed his daughter into bathroom stall, police say

Fuck that dead guy. I have long said child predators should be castrated upon conviction.

Like most of these hack stories , there are few details .

All it said is that he tried to open the stall. Could’ve been a simple mistake of thinking it was empty .

The problem with this case is that the perpetrator did nothing more than wiggle a door handle. The incident was over and the man walking away when dad attacked him. That's why he was arrested.

Ok this man was Black, so is he getting such a charge because he is black?
Ok this man was Black, so is he getting such a charge because he is black?

That I'm not sure of. I don't know if the picture in the report was the guy who went to the restroom or the father.

I won't swear to it, but I think the guy in the picture is Melvin Harris.

Phoenix dad accused of killing man who tried to enter daughter's bathroom stall

This story says the victim's name was Leon Armstrong, just for the record.

You're willing to buy a lot from shreds of hearsay in an obscure story aintchya.
Thank you for not being a juror.
I'd been selected for a full week of jury duty 3 times during my life. ... :cool:

Last edited:

'I DON’T FEEL BAD'

All it said is that he tried to open the stall. Could’ve been a simple mistake of thinking it was empty .
If you have that kind of info share it. I will be the first to switch my position.

'I DON’T FEEL BAD'

Well read the story

Most people if it's locked they tug and move on......that's not what happened......you really need to learn to read.

Clerks would have given a male the boys room key and vice versa before. Now they can ask for either.
PHOENIX – Police say a man who tried to enter a teenage girl’s bathroom stall was confronted and killed by the girl’s father, KNXV reports.

According to Phoenix police, around 11:30 p.m. on August 2, 40-year-old Melvin Harris went to the QuikTrip near Dunlap and 19th avenues to pick up his teenage daughter and her friends.

A man, who would later become the victim, approached Harris’ car in the parking lot and asked for money. Harris gave him some money, and the man went into the QT.

Harris was later informed that a man tried to enter the bathroom stall his daughter was using. The teen told an employee, who in turn alerted an on-duty security guard.

Man who followed teen into restroom is beaten to death by girl’s father, police say

If you don't read the story, the ending is not very good. The father met the guy outside and beat him severely eventually causing his death. Now the protective father is facing second degree murder charges.

So question one: what gave this guy the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom and even her stall?

Question two: would that have been okay had he been wearing a dress?

Question three: Assuming the charges will lead to a conviction, would a jury have more compassion for the intruder if he was wearing a dress?

I think we set a very negative precedent here during the last administration.
So, let's be clear:

Violent sexual criminals, i.e. felons who may face life in prison, have, up until now, been held at bay by the fear of getting written a ticket for entering the women's bathroom.

It makes perfect sense, if you lobotomize yourself. Twice.

No, I think people "before" would have been arrested. Now it seems that men are getting the idea that it's acceptable to enter a woman's facilities. I may be wrong, but unit this whole cross-dressing thing became an issue with the last administration, I don't recall a story like this. Men just went to men's rooms and women the same. Men understood that it could be trouble if they did enter a female restroom.

Quik Trip doesn't lock its restrooms.

'I DON’T FEEL BAD'

no we're cheering a guy that took action. his daughter said the guy tried to enter her stall by violently shaking the door.

'I DON’T FEEL BAD'

Bingo, but I would say killed, murder is a negative connotation, killing a rapist is a justified homicide

Rapist!? All we know is that he tried to open the stall door . Have you ever pulled on a stall door only to find if was locked ?

I support this guy. The democrats create this issue. They will defend anything that immoral and it's gonna get people killed like in this instance.
"The democrats create this issue".....you mean there was no hetero males assaulting girls/women in restrooms before hand?
No, but it made it harder and people noticed it....by removing that it will be normal and shit will go on in restrooms like this......you're making a normal idea of sex segregated restrooms into a huge problem, just so you can push your trans bullshit onto people. This shows WHY we should not have men in womens restrooms
Oh really? Was this guy disguised as a woman? Or was he just another hetero male pervert trying to assault women in a public restroom?

'I DON’T FEEL BAD'

The guy tried to rape his daughter, I don't see murder. Don't fuck with people's kids like that. If they guy did succeed and rape the girl, you still wouldn't support this man......that's the truth.
"The guy tried to rape his daughter"......did he? Shaking a stall door violently is trying to rape now?

I support this guy. The democrats create this issue. They will defend anything that immoral and it's gonna get people killed like in this instance.
"The democrats create this issue".....you mean there was no hetero males assaulting girls/women in restrooms before hand?
No, but it made it harder and people noticed it....by removing that it will be normal and shit will go on in restrooms like this......you're making a normal idea of sex segregated restrooms into a huge problem, just so you can push your trans bullshit onto people. This shows WHY we should not have men in womens restrooms
Oh really? Was this guy disguised as a woman? Or was he just another hetero male pervert trying to assault women in a public restroom?
He was a dude assaulting a woman. So again why make it easier?

'I DON’T FEEL BAD'

The guy tried to rape his daughter, I don't see murder. Don't fuck with people's kids like that. If they guy did succeed and rape the girl, you still wouldn't support this man......that's the truth.
"The guy tried to rape his daughter"......did he? Shaking a stall door violently is trying to rape now?

yeah when I go into stalls I violently shake the door, do it all the time........

'I DON’T FEEL BAD'

Please, I beg of you. Do not call the scum of the Earth dimocraps liberals.

I am a liberal. WE are liberals. We both believe in Freedom of Speech. dimocrap FILTH do not. You know that.

WE Believe in the entire Constitution including the 2nd Amendment. dimocrap scum do not.

WE believe in a Free and Unfettered Press. dimocrap scum do not.

They have confiscated the word 'liberal' and you unwittingly reinforce that theft every time you use the word to describe them.

THEY ARE NOT LIBERALS!!!!!

They are scum.

Harsh? You're damned right I'm harsh. Very harsh.

But what else would you call people who would tear down the Greatest Country that has ever existed in the History of the Universe?

People think we're entitle to this Freedom? Not even. You have to work for it and, sometimes, you have to fight for it.

People think the natural state of Man is Freedom? Biggest lie in history.

The natural State of Man is bondage.

And that is where dimocrap scum want to take us.

Believe it.

As you were

had to have your own thread on this subject to hit your quota and get paid today didnt you easy ....

PHOENIX – Police say a man who tried to enter a teenage girl’s bathroom stall was confronted and killed by the girl’s father, KNXV reports.

According to Phoenix police, around 11:30 p.m. on August 2, 40-year-old Melvin Harris went to the QuikTrip near Dunlap and 19th avenues to pick up his teenage daughter and her friends.

A man, who would later become the victim, approached Harris’ car in the parking lot and asked for money. Harris gave him some money, and the man went into the QT.

Harris was later informed that a man tried to enter the bathroom stall his daughter was using. The teen told an employee, who in turn alerted an on-duty security guard.

Man who followed teen into restroom is beaten to death by girl’s father, police say

If you don't read the story, the ending is not very good. The father met the guy outside and beat him severely eventually causing his death. Now the protective father is facing second degree murder charges.

So question one: what gave this guy the idea it was okay to go into a girls restroom and even her stall?

Question three: Assuming the charges will lead to a conviction, would a jury have more compassion for the intruder if he was wearing a dress?

I would want to know how many times did or have the LEO s have contact with the so called victim. Is this a repeat offender who needed Medical attention, or just a Calif nut job that wondered into town. I don't have a lot of tears for the guy but just beating a man to death is marginal to me.

I agree he went to far, but the question is who's story are we to believe?

The father states he punched the guy in the face. The supposed witnesses stated he kept punching the guy after he was down.

I don't even know what Quick Trip is. I'm assuming it's a gas station/ convenience store of some sort. I'm also assuming that they have video security to determine who is telling the truth.

Now if he beat this guy into the next world after he was disabled, then yes, he should face murder charges. If he just hit him in the face, I would say it was deserving punishment for scaring the hell out of his daughter and quite possibly the intent to cause her harm.

Quik Trip is a very nice chain of convenience stores/gas stations that are pretty ubiquitous around the Phoenix area. I'd be very surprised if they didn't have video surveillance.

you'd prefer they use the men's room so little bigot boys can beat the crap out of them?

Oh look the far left does not understand the man that gave the beat down was black.

I won't swear to it, but I think both the victim and the accused were black.

you'd prefer they use the men's room so little bigot boys can beat the crap out of them?

Oh look the far left does not understand the man that gave the beat down was black.

I won't swear to it, but I think both the victim and the accused were black.

Yes! So the poster using the term "bigot" was way off the mark..

Forum List

Back