Where Do Democrats Go From Here?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
After last night's debate, virtually every media outlet around the world, to include CNN; has chimed in; and opinions are unanimous. Biden was defeated in epic fashion. His cognitive decline was on display beyond anyone's wildest imaginings.
Every prediction made by the boards Biden fans never materialized. Meanwhile predictions made by the board Repulicans came to fruition in spades, and far beyond anyone's expectations.

Where do Democrats go from here?

After last night's debate, virtually every media outlet around the world, to include CNN; has chimed in; and opinions are unanimous. Biden was defeated in epic fashion. His cognitive decline was on display beyond anyone's wildest imaginings.
Every prediction made by the boards Biden fans never materialized. Meanwhile predictions made by the board Repulicans came to fruition in spades, and far beyond anyone's expectations.

What you see here is Russian disinformation, doctored tapes, and frankly, elderly bias for 90 year olds and dementia patients.

Hold firm Joe, stay the course!!

:yes_text12:

I would guess lots of infighting, cannibalizing, and throwing each other under the bus.

The Democrat National Convention is probably going to be a hoot, with all those protesters who show up.

I would guess lots of infighting, cannibalizing, and throwing each other under the bus.

The Democrat National Convention is probably going to be a hoot, with all those protesters who show up.
How do they break it so Kamala that she cannot be the nominee without being called racists?

Remember back in 2016 when God was taking the mantle-presidency from the democrats... someone prominent lost their voice-one of their heavy-hitters. It's like dejavu all over again. Biden's voice has been silenced by God.

2016- Bill Clinton's voice was silenced he could not roar to help Hillary
2024- Biden's voice has been silenced he can no longer roar

Last night's 2024 Debate:

Biden: “But
here’s the deal. There’s a lot of young women to be raped by their, by their in-laws, by their, by their spouses, brothers and sisters,” Biden said. “It’s just ridiculous.”

Trump: “… I’m sorry, what? What a disaster.”

How do they break it so Kamala that she cannot be the nominee without being called racists?
That's a good question. Beyond that, is there a graceful way of showing Biden to the door, without the party losing face in the eyes of its constituents?

Open Convention, which now has to be held virtually before August 7th.

The candidate will be selected prior to the irrelevant convention to be held in Chicago

Kamala Harris isn't really black, but she is just as much a part of the failed Biden administration as Joe is. Given her piss-poor performance as VP for our years, I don't think many Democrats would support her.

Agree with all of this and I don't know but it sure will be something.

(Actually one little thing: I thought he might do WORSE than last night. It was very bad as is, but I thought it also possible he would lose sense of place/people and/or wander away from the podium)

Agree with all of this and I don't know but it sure will be something.

(Actually one little thing: I thought he might do WORSE than last night. It was very bad as is, but I thought it also possible he would lose sense of place/people and/or wander away from the podium)
They had seven days to change Biden's sleeping pattern to keep him from wandering. They've been making him stand at a podium every night for a week to train his mind to it. They probably tased him each time he wondered away til he learned to stay at that podium. They trained him like a B.F. Skinner mouse.

Biden needs an intervention and needs to voluntarily step down.

Last night made you wonder if he could finish the next six months let alone another four year

Biden needs an intervention and needs to voluntarily step down.

Last night made you wonder if he could finish the next six months let alone another four years
You're taking it better than I'm seeing on TV.

MSDNC Morning Joe people are all very subdued.

Blacks are saying that it has to be Kamala or they walk. Good luck.

It's not Biden. It's the Democrat party that is coming up with all these hairbrained policies. Removing Biden won't solve the problem. Getting rid of this new aged Democrat party will. The half assed commies must go. MAGA

You're taking it better than I'm seeing on TV.

MSDNC Morning Joe people are all very subdued.

Blacks are saying that it has to be Kamala or they walk. Good luck.
I don't think anyone in the party seriously considers Harris to be a viable option. Her selection as VP was merely an insurance policy.

Forum List

Back