🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where do you stand?

Where do you stand on the reaction to the decision in Ferguson?

• I do not condone it. Civility above all.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • I do condone it. They have a right to be heard.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Over an hour ago, the decision was handed down. Now there is violence, widespread looting and chaos general in the streets. So I must ask, where do you stand?

More to consider yet, do you see now what identity politics has done to America? I must ask some of you why you support one party who uses race to inflame anger among a race of people for political benefit? Do you now see how much it has torn this nation apart? What you see in Ferguson is a microcosm of the handiwork of race politics and people like Al Sharpton attempting to stir animosity among Americans.

An offspring was lost. Witnessed by parents. That's bad enough.

We must pray for all of them. This whole thing is a travesty--all of it. Even the family of the Micheal Brown asked for peace, but they were ignored. It shows these people didn't really care about the decision (or the the kid), but used this opportunity to incite violence and chaos in the streets. That falls under using death as a means to do harm.

I mean you don't have to vote, but please tell me one way or another where you stand. Is it wrong for these people to exploit this tragedy? Do you think it is justified?

I think more people would have listened if they stayed peaceful. In New York they are just walking, no violence, exactly what needed to happen.
I do understand the anger, and some tried to stop it. It is too bad it ended up this way.

Sent from my Obama iPhone

We are a nation of law. I stand with the law. Not with mob justice or trial by public opinion. This isn't easy, especially for the family and certainly racial issues are a problem in Mssouri.

But OUR system determined that was no criminal wrong doing. I trust that determination more than I do mob justice.

I wish they ad never released the policeman's name. They should not have unless he was indicted. His life will never be the same.

You are saying Brown's parents were with him when he robbed the store? Then they were with him when he attacked the officer?
Why didn't they intervene? Were they interviewed by the grand jury as "witnesses"?
Once again... you have done what the grand jury found to be the case... hyperbole. Exaggeration. Gross misrepresentation of what actually happened!
IDIOT Brown's parents were no where around dummy!
But stupid hyperbole...oh so sad..."Witnessed by parents"! How stupid!

We must pray for all of them. This whole thing is a travesty--all of it. Even the family of the Micheal Brown asked for peace, but they were ignored. It shows these people didn't really care about the decision (or the the kid), but used this opportunity to incite violence and chaos in the streets. That falls under using death as a means to do harm.

I agree that most of the violent ones are just looking for a reason to go out into the streets and cause mayhem. They don't care about this kid or his family at all. This is all "Fun" for them.

Protesting is fine, that's free speech and I have no problem with it, that's a constitutional right. But those rights end when you start firing weapons and inciting violence and chaos in the town.

Over an hour ago, the decision was handed down. Now there is violence, widespread looting and chaos general in the streets. So I must ask, where do you stand?

More to consider yet, do you see now what identity politics has done to America? I must ask some of you why you support one party who uses race to inflame anger among a race of people for political benefit? Do you now see how much it has torn this nation apart? What you see in Ferguson is a microcosm of the handiwork of race politics and people like Al Sharpton attempting to stir animosity among Americans.

you made this into an attack about the dems? Fuck you a\you ignorant moron.

this has nothing,Nothing to do with left vs right. This is a real racial issue that has been building for years because of the corruption of law enforcement and the beef of the residents have had.

You dont have a fucking clue as to what you are talking about, as usual.

Violent protests won't accomplish anything, but dividing the community still further. Businesses will move from Ferguson and a lot of jobs will be lost, all because some holligans thought it was a great idea to set their neighborhoods alight to protest not being able to lynch a cop.

this has nothing,Nothing to do with left vs right. This is a real racial issue that has been building for years because of the corruption of law enforcement and the beef of the residents have had.

I agree somewhat.
I think the anger is caused by years of racism, especially in Missouri where there an extreme amount of racism.

Violent protests won't accomplish anything, but dividing the community still further. Businesses will move from Ferguson and a lot of jobs will be lost, all because some holligans thought it was a great idea to set their neighborhoods alight to protest not being able to lynch a cop.
Little Ceaser's will for sure lose some jobs.

I agree somewhat.
I think the anger is caused by years of racism, especially in Missouri where there an extreme amount of racism.

basically and this case just set people off over the edge...
The fact the OP made this about democrats just show how lazy and worthless he is.

Little Ceaser's will for sure lose some jobs.
And there will be a knock on effects, as the costs for insurance will go up, housing prices will fall, and businesses will follow each other's lead and shut up shop rather than risk bigger losses.

I agree somewhat.

The fact the OP made this about democrats just show how lazy and worthless he is.

The fact you can't admit the fact that the Democratic party played a big role in spurring the violence. The fact you won't condemn it speaks volumes.

I agree somewhat.

The fact you can't admit the fact that the Democratic party played a big role in spurring the violence. The fact you won't condemn it speaks volumes.

The Democratic Party played no role in "spurring the violence", and the fact that you think it did is what "speaks volumes" to me.

Forum List

Back