🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where do you stand?

Where do you stand on the reaction to the decision in Ferguson?

• I do not condone it. Civility above all.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • I do condone it. They have a right to be heard.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over an hour ago, the decision was handed down. Now there is violence, widespread looting and chaos general in the streets. So I must ask, where do you stand?

More to consider yet, do you see now what identity politics has done to America? I must ask some of you why you support one party who uses race to inflame anger among a race of people for political benefit? Do you now see how much it has torn this nation apart? What you see in Ferguson is a microcosm of the handiwork of race politics and people like Al Sharpton attempting to stir animosity among Americans.

I don't condone it, but I understand it.

White people didn't go along with civil rights because MLK talked about passive resistance.

They went along because Malcolm X threatened to burn the country to the ground.

If people like Al Sharpton exist, it's because black children can be shot in the middle of the street with no consequences - Trayvon, Michael Brown, that kid who got shot in Cleveland over the weekend. I think he was 12.

I wish they ad never released the policeman's name. They should not have unless he was indicted. His life will never be the same.

This reminds me too much of the Rodney King riots.

You mean the ones that happened when four cops beat a man senseless, and were acquitted despite the whole thing being caught on videotape?

I mean you don't have to vote, but please tell me one way or another where you stand. Is it wrong for these people to exploit this tragedy? Do you think it is justified?
I am disappointed there were riots.

I am more disappointed rioters and looters were not shot in the streets.

Wearing a mask in a riot should make one a target for snipers.

Over an hour ago, the decision was handed down. Now there is violence, widespread looting and chaos general in the streets. So I must ask, where do you stand?

More to consider yet, do you see now what identity politics has done to America? I must ask some of you why you support one party who uses race to inflame anger among a race of people for political benefit? Do you now see how much it has torn this nation apart? What you see in Ferguson is a microcosm of the handiwork of race politics and people like Al Sharpton attempting to stir animosity among Americans.

I don't condone it, but I understand it.

White people didn't go along with civil rights because MLK talked about passive resistance.

They went along because Malcolm X threatened to burn the country to the ground.

If people like Al Sharpton exist, it's because black children can be shot in the middle of the street with no consequences - Trayvon, Michael Brown, that kid who got shot in Cleveland over the weekend. I think he was 12.
That's three.

Three thousand more were shot by other kids, but, black on black crime don't mean shit, "it be a black thang".

you made this into an attack about the dems? Fuck you a\you ignorant moron.

this has nothing,Nothing to do with left vs right. This is a real racial issue that has been building for years because of the corruption of law enforcement and the beef of the residents have had.

You dont have a fucking clue as to what you are talking about, as usual.
I agree somewhat.
I think the anger is caused by years of racism, especially in Missouri where there an extreme amount of racism.

Sent from my Obama iPhone

basically and this case just set people off over the edge...
The fact the OP made this about democrats just show how lazy and worthless he is.
I'm willing to bet that 95% of the people who are rioting (those eligible') vote Democrat.

Care to dispute that?
Most Fergusonites don't vote.

11% voted in last local elections.

Now they bitch because damned white folks didn't elect people they like.

Typical of the ignorance prevelant in this country.

The Democratic party has long been known for using race as a platform. It undoubtedly reaches the African American community. They think the Black community will be dumb enough to take the bait and act on a lie rather than on the facts. When you race bait, call anyone you disagree with (not you personally), start labeling anyone as a detriment to the black citizen--- you are asking for trouble. They got it tonight.

Runs with Scissors, it's not the Democrats who spent the last 40 years race-baiting.

It was Nixon with his "Southern Strategy"
Reagan with his "Young Bucks" and "Welfare Queen" speeches.
Bush-41 with his Willy Horton ad.
Jesse helms and his 'White hands" ad saying that Black man got your job.
Mitt Romney talking about birth certificates.

You know, Republicans.

A young black man was shot in the middle of the street for really, no good reason. Did his own actions precipitate it? Maybe. Maybe not.

That's three.

Three thousand more were shot by other kids, but, black on black crime don't mean shit, "it be a black thang".

Why do you mutants always think that's a defense.

Hey, here's the thing. Thousands of white people are shot by - wait for it - other white people.

But they still have a REASONABLE expectation that their children won't be shot by the police. Because there would be hell to pay if they did.

Dude, seriously?

The shooting of Michael Brown didn't occur in a vacuum.

I never said it did. Nor did it occur in the eighteenth century. I honestly doubt that "centuries" of "confrontations" between black people and law enforcement are responsible for an event that took place in the present day.

Then you're hopelessly naive.

Do you want me to go through a list of all the unarmed black men who've been killed by police in the last 10 years?
Yeah, do that.

And then post the names of unarmed white guys shot to death by blacks.

this has nothing,Nothing to do with left vs right. This is a real racial issue that has been building for years because of the corruption of law enforcement and the beef of the residents have had.

A cop shot a criminal. Next case.

I agree somewhat.
I think the anger is caused by years of racism, especially in Missouri where there an extreme amount of racism.

The fact the OP made this about democrats just show how lazy and worthless he is.

The fact you can't admit the fact that the Democratic party played a big role in spurring the violence. The fact you won't condemn it speaks volumes.
How so? I didn't see Harry Reid down there telling them to loot. Shut up.

I agree somewhat.

I'm willing to bet that 95% of the people who are rioting (those eligible') vote Democrat.

Care to dispute that?
Care to prove it.

and this is why you are a retard...

I agree somewhat.

Care to dispute that?

How can you dispute a bet? How are you going to determine that? Or are you just going to make a broad assumption of people based upon your perceived stereotypes about how bad black people and Democrats are?

We know that 95% of blacks voted for obama (a Democrat) and that 95% of the people burning down Ferguson are black. Isn't it logical to assume that those protesters that vote, vote for Democrats?

Absolutely. The guy who was shot had just got finished committing a robbery for crying out loud. :rolleyes-41: Not to mention, he apparently was attacking a police officer. Officers are trained to STOP the attacker in the best interests of the safety of the community, any innocent bystanders, as well as themselves. They take aim at center mass of the body. They don't fool around and are not going to shoot a potentially dangerous perp in the arm or something.

Absolutely. The guy who was shot had just got finished committing a robbery for crying out loud. :rolleyes-41: Not to mention, he apparently was attacking a police officer. Officers are trained to STOP the attacker in the best interests of the safety of the community, any innocent bystanders, as well as themselves. They take aim at center mass of the body. They don't fool around and are not going to shoot a potentially dangerous perp in the arm or something.
Plastic Balls will prepare a response...as soon as he deciphers Sharptons opinions.

Forum List

Back