🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where do you stand?

Where do you stand on the reaction to the decision in Ferguson?

• I do not condone it. Civility above all.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • I do condone it. They have a right to be heard.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over an hour ago, the decision was handed down. Now there is violence, widespread looting and chaos general in the streets. So I must ask, where do you stand?

More to consider yet, do you see now what identity politics has done to America? I must ask some of you why you support one party who uses race to inflame anger among a race of people for political benefit? Do you now see how much it has torn this nation apart? What you see in Ferguson is a microcosm of the handiwork of race politics and people like Al Sharpton attempting to stir animosity among Americans.

you made this into an attack about the dems? Fuck you a\you ignorant moron.

this has nothing,Nothing to do with left vs right. This is a real racial issue that has been building for years because of the corruption of law enforcement and the beef of the residents have had.

You dont have a fucking clue as to what you are talking about, as usual.
I agree somewhat.
I think the anger is caused by years of racism, especially in Missouri where there an extreme amount of racism.

Sent from my Obama iPhone

basically and this case just set people off over the edge...
The fact the OP made this about democrats just show how lazy and worthless he is.

The fact you can't admit the fact that the Democratic party played a big role in spurring the violence. The fact you won't condemn it speaks volumes.
you area fucking moron....I mean on a whole new level of stupid. This is why you are a joke on here....Why dont you go write an essay that strokes your ego on the subject.

You ignorant fatass.

Violence is never the answer.

However, I understand where the anger comes from. They grew up learning about how the history of this country treated blacks as less than human. That they were not human even though they were. Then you see in your community persistent poverty and police officers treating people like shit during traffic stops and coming at them with complete hostility. Not to mention so many people you know getting beaten by police for just walking down the streets and the cops coming up with stories to justify their actions and then they feel like they don't have a voice.

So live in a society that has a history of not giving a shit about you then you see the authorities consistently getting off. And it's not just this situation, but many other situations. So they feel like they don't have a voice and that they don't matter so they riot.

And if you don't believe me, watch the responses my post.

Mad are we? The blood is on your hands. This is what happens when you play the race card, race bait, play identity politics and so on. Is this what you wanted?

The Democrats have done more to divide this nation than anyone else. This is what happens when you drive a wedge between one demographic or another. Just like Republicans, they only see their constituents as pawns, not people, votes not voices.

this has nothing,Nothing to do with left vs right.

Okay then, so why is race a thing of two party politics? Suddenly when the blame is pinned on the source, you back off and say "it isn't about left or right." It's all left, and it's all a result of their attempts to incite racial animosity in America. Behold Ferguson. They have succeeded.

This is a real racial issue that has been building for years because of the corruption of law enforcement and the beef of the residents have had.

Of course. But then I recall a saying:

"Never let a good crisis go to waste."

And who chose to exploit that crisis? The Democrats. I watched as they issued flyers here in my own state during the election trying to garner votes off of the shooting in Ferguson. I watched it happen! They thought the black population would be dumb enough to fall for it.

I see more corruption within the confines of your own party than of the police out there.

No, that honor falls to you.

Last edited:
Over an hour ago, the decision was handed down. Now there is violence, widespread looting and chaos general in the streets. So I must ask, where do you stand?

More to consider yet, do you see now what identity politics has done to America? I must ask some of you why you support one party who uses race to inflame anger among a race of people for political benefit? Do you now see how much it has torn this nation apart? What you see in Ferguson is a microcosm of the handiwork of race politics and people like Al Sharpton attempting to stir animosity among Americans.

this has nothing,Nothing to do with left vs right. This is a real racial issue that has been building for years because of the corruption of law enforcement and the beef of the residents have had.

I agree somewhat.
I think the anger is caused by years of racism, especially in Missouri where there an extreme amount of racism.

The fact the OP made this about democrats just show how lazy and worthless he is.
I'm willing to bet that 95% of the people who are rioting (those eligible') vote Democrat.

Care to dispute that?

I agree somewhat.

I'm willing to bet that 95% of the people who are rioting (those eligible') vote Democrat.

Care to dispute that?

I'd bet that 95% of the people rioting don't vote at all.

Just because Democratic bastions like NYC have five godfathers to handle the corruption and Chicago has the biggest family that does not mean that Ds lie and steal 100% of the time, they do have an error rate.

The Democratic Party played no role in "spurring the violence", and the fact that you think it did is what "speaks volumes" to me.

Actually, you're wrong. How soon do we forget...

Democratic turnout flyer If you want to prevent another Ferguson Political Insider blog

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/us/politics/at-risk-in-senate-democrats-seek-to-rally-blacks.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&version=LedeSum&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

RGA To Air Commercials For Hogan WBAL Radio 1090 AM

Lets all not forget the statement right after the decision by the Congressional Black Caucus, it was en quote, "a slap to the face."

Last edited:

I agree somewhat.

Care to dispute that?
relevance is zero

We are a nation of law. I stand with the law. Not with mob justice or trial by public opinion. This isn't easy, especially for the family and certainly racial issues are a problem in Mssouri.

But OUR system determined that was no criminal wrong doing. I trust that determination more than I do mob justice.

I wish they ad never released the policeman's name. They should not have unless he was indicted. His life will never be the same.

The Grand Jury had four possible charges they could have indicted Officer Wilson with including Involuntary Homicide. It seems like the evidence against Wilson must have been pretty shaky if they didn't even indicte on the lesser charge to be vetted in a trial.

Last edited:
The Democratic Party played no role in "spurring the violence", and the fact that you think it did is what "speaks volumes" to me.

Actually, you're wrong.

Democratic turnout flyer If you want to prevent another Ferguson Political Insider blog

How is that flyer "spurring the violence"?

See the other links. Plus, check this out:

http://cpa.ds.npr.org/wunc/audio/2014/11/IJJ1119_Butterfield2.mp3?origin=body

That's the leader of the CBC yesterday legitimizing the violence in the area. It isn't just the flyer "spurring the violence."

A snippet of that interview with CBC Leader, Congressman G.K. Butterfield on WUNC radio:

"If they turn their back on justice, I’m fearful that there will be pushback from those who are concerned about it, and I’m one of those who is concerned about it. There will be pushback. We will be asking questions. ...But I would hope that any demonstrations that would take place in Ferguson, Missouri, would be peaceful and nonviolent, and I would hope that law enforcement would not inflame citizens who might want to express their First Amendment rights.”

Actually, you're wrong.

How is that flyer "spurring the violence"?

See the other links. Plus, check this out:

http://cpa.ds.npr.org/wunc/audio/2014/11/IJJ1119_Butterfield2.mp3?origin=body

That's the leader of the CBC yesterday legitimizing the violence in the area. It isn't just the flyer "spurring the violence."

A snippet of that interview with CBC Leader, Congressman G.K. Butterfield on WUNC radio:

"If they turn their back on justice, I’m fearful that there will be pushback from those who are concerned about it, and I’m one of those who is concerned about it. There will be pushback. We will be asking questions.”

That's not "spurring violence" either.

You have a real issue separating the majority of people who have a legitimate beef with this ruling and the relatively small group who have expressed it violently.

You have a real issue separating the majority of people who have a legitimate beef with this ruling and the relatively small group who have expressed it violently.

And you have a hard time realizing that there are people in our government willing take advantage of this entire thing, and their tactics are responsible for it. Small group or big, their political antics have endangered the lives of hundreds or thousands of people. You don't seem to recognize that nearly 90% of the black population voted for the Democrats in the past two elections. Most of them will believe anything they are told. It's not racist, it's reality.

I agree somewhat.

Care to dispute that?

You're thinking that 95% are convicted felons? That maybe a might high, but we'll go with that since you seem to be an expert.

I agree somewhat.

Care to dispute that?
relevance is zero
Yours? Why yes, it is.

You have a hard time realizing that there are people in our government taking advantage of this entire thing, and their tactics are responsible for it.

Of course there are politicians taking advantage of it. That's what politicians do.

But they're not "responsible" for it, any more than all the politicians who jumped on the Bundy Ranch thing were "responsible" for that rancher's inability to follow the law.

You can't seem to rap your head around the idea that a lot of people in this country have been legitimately angry about police brutality and racial profiling long before Al Sharpton and Barack Obama starting talking about it.

Politicians didn't cause these riots, centuries of confrontations between the police and black Americans did.

I agree somewhat.

Care to dispute that?

You're thinking that 95% are convicted felons? That maybe a might high, but we'll go with that since you seem to be an expert.

I didn't say that they can't vote, I said that they probably don't.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if many of them are convicted felons.

And you have a hard time realizing that there are people in our government willing take advantage of this entire thing, and their tactics are responsible for it. Small group or big, their political antics have endangered the lives of hundreds or thousands of people. You don't seem to recognize that nearly 90% of the black population voted for the Democrats in the past two elections. Most of them will believe anything they are told. It's not racist, it's reality.

Seriously?

"Most of them will believe anything they are told" is not reality. It's most certainly racism.

You're better than that, dude.

Forum List

Back