Where does Bill Belichick coach next season?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I wish it to be Buffalo, but that ain’t happening. He’s had 2 interviews with Atlanta, but I can’t see him going there either. So what are the possible places where Belichick coaches?

My guess is BeliCHEAT will coach the cowboys next year,Jones can’t be happy thst they blew that lead and him and kraft are close friends,Jones is the same kind of sorry excuse fir a human being belicheat is,they would be a perfect fit.

Nobody knows. It's odd he's taking interviews in Atlanta.. but hey, he can do what he wants.

At least in Atlanta he won't have a run-down, exhausted franchise that burnt out all of its money/picks like the Pats did.

It fir sure won’t be the chargers as many here were speculating,it’s official they just hired him harbaugh as the coach,with harbaugh as the coach they could be a Super Bowl contender within a couple of years.what’s really funny is fir someone who is suppose to be the greatest coach of all time you would think he would have the phone ringing off the kook with offers from multiple teams but only Atlanta has shown any interest in him. :laughing0301: Could it be because the owners are wise thst it was all Tom Brady?:abgg2q.jpg:

It fir sure won’t be the chargers as many here were speculating,it’s official they just hired him harbaugh as the coach,with harbaugh as the coach they could be a Super Bowl contender within a couple of years.what’s really funny is fir someone who is suppose to be the greatest coach of all time you would think he would have the phone ringing off the kook with offers from multiple teams but only Atlanta has shown any interest in him. :laughing0301: Could it be because the owners are wise thst it was all Tom Brady?:abgg2q.jpg:
Of that he’s in his 70s so so you aren’t getting him for long?

yep all the owners have wised up folks that it was ALL brady and BeliCHICKEN road his coattails to the superbowl and has been exposed that he cant win without brady the fact pre brady and post brady he has been a failure:auiqs.jpg:

same as mike shannahan was exposed for the overrated hack coach he was when elway retired,the media was calling him a genuis and great coach back then same thing has happened to Belichicken just as i said would happen like 15 years ago on those boards.:auiqs.jpg:

yep all the owners have wised up folks that it was ALL brady and BeliCHICKEN road his coattails to the superbowl and has been exposed that he cant win without brady the fact pre brady and post brady he has been a failure:auiqs.jpg:

same as mike shannahan was exposed for the overrated hack coach he was when elway retired,the media was calling him a genuis and great coach back then same thing has happened to Belichicken just as i said would happen like 15 years ago on those boards.:auiqs.jpg:

Let me get this straight.

The Pats won 3 SB's in Brady's first 5 seasons and it's your contention that happened because of Brady and not Belichick. 2002, 04, 05.

For the 02 SB. Brady had 1 TD and 1 Int over the 3 games in the PO's.
For the 04 SB. 5 TD's 2 Ints over 3 games
For the 05 SB, 5 TD's 0 Int over 3 games.

You think the Pats won 9 PO games 3 of them SB's because of 11 TD's?

someone cant accept reality belichicken has been exposed and keeps slinging shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is and thinks i read his babble.:auiqs.jpg:or reality the cheatriots had the refs in their pockets all those years never mind the fact so many credible NFL FORMER players themselves have said they have tainted the game and cheated.:rofl:

someone sure likes talking to himself.:auiqs.jpg:

somehere just cannot accept REALITY here that the NFL owners all understand Belicheat CANT win without brady and it was all brady those years thats WHY the phones are not ringing off the hook with multipe offers like you would figure and only the falcons have shown any interest at all. the belicheat apologist.. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

Like i said folks when Belichickens phone is not ringing off the hook like it should with multiple offers from many different teams as should be and belicheat has always been a failure pre brady and post brady only a dumbfuck would deny reality he is the most over rated hack of a coach ever in NFL history and it was all brady.:auiqs.jpg:the people that heve their head up his ass like one certain poster wont accept that reality though.:auiqs.jpg:

belicheat and tom brady disgraced the sport of football having to cheat to achive greatness same as lance armstrong barry bonds,mark maguire,sammy sosa,and rogers clemons all disgraced their sports, the falcons owner would be wise not to cave in to belichikcens selfish desire to keep teams losing just because he wants don shulas record.

going to be funny to keep seeing a certain poster talk to himself here slinging shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is..:auiqs.jpg:

that falcons owner better be wise and not hire him after he has disgraced the sport long enough as it is.

in coolge football they kick you out of the program if you cheat as belichiken did but the NFL is a corrupt cartel.

The Falcons have passed on Belichick in favor of Raheem Morris.

I wonder if he is at that stage in his career where he no longer is drawing interest from teams? That is hard to believe, but time marches on.

I wonder if he is at that stage in his career where he no longer is drawing interest from teams? That is hard to believe, but time marches on.
It has to be a team that isnt in a rebuild, has the pieces in place and just needs the culture fixed. 100% the offense needs to be solid. If the LB's and DB's need fixing BB can probably do that. But he's probably only got 3-4 years left in him so it has to be a team that's in a win now, push all your chips to the middle type situation, knowing they will be going through the coach search again regardless of how well they do in a few years.

And they were the ONLY team that interviewed him,nobody else has,I’m not surprised in the least,they have obviously figured out it was all brady and very little Belicheat in their success.they are aware of the fact how not only has he not been able to win sense brady left but they also remember that when he was with cleveland he had four losing seasons in five years there,he simply can’t win without grady and the owners realise thst that he is an overrated hack cosch. :abgg2q.jpg:

He doesn’t want to retire because he is putting his own personal selfish desire to break shulas all time wins record over the team,too bad he won’t break it,here is your crying towel belichicken. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

The best fit would be Pittsburgh if Tomlin leaves. They have a history of letting the coach call the shots--which is why they've had 4 head coaches since 1960 or whenever it was. He can craft the team he wants with little interference from the front office.

i love what this sportswriter said,he sooo much hit the nail on the head.this is WHY the owners dont want to hire him,he is arrogant and thinks he is czar and the center of the universe.

the falcons owner was initially interested in hiring him but he listened to other people about his arrogance and that is what cost him the job and he is pissed that nobody wants to hire him.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back