Zone1 Where Does God, Anywhere, Endorse the Homosexual Lifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you against my posts?
So, you’re refusing to back your accusation. I knew that would happen. You’re the one who made the accusation. It’s up to you to show any time I supported the LGBTQ+ movement. You won’t, because you made a mistake accusing me and too proud to admit it.

We have from the very beginning.
Where have you been? Living on a parallel planet?

Cain and Abel, anyone?
I’ll tell you what. If animal behavior is a justification of human behavior, eat your vomit, go find a cat litter box and eat cat shit and then hump a strangers leg.

So, you’re refusing to back your accusation. I knew that would happen. You’re the one who made the accusation. It’s up to you to show any time I supported the LGBTQ+ movement. You won’t, because you made a mistake accusing me and too proud to admit it.
The post I originally reacted to sure looked like it.

I’ll tell you what. If animal behavior is a justification of human behavior, eat your vomit, go find a cat litter box and eat cat shit and then hump a strangers leg.
Since you do nothing but disrespect what you do not know about, you go and try and be like a dog, cat, camel, gorilla, any animal you like.

You might learn something good.

Lame swerve.
You deserve the response you demanded from your worthless post.

You are so ABOVE animals it would not enter your mind to go to the zoo and study the animals at all, as so many people do.

You are human. You are superior to animals. LOL

And it’s considered a sin, not something to be promoted.

What Planet are you on?
Amazing how you did not understand what you posted.

Or your English needs to be improved so that what you mean comes out in what you write.

Jesus was not god. Jesus was not even a demigod. Jesus was a Jewish man born to and educated in the Jewish religion
You are ignorant.

I've already pointed out that He has existed through ETERNITY...You don't believe Him. That's your choice, but it's only your opinion..

Again:
"Before Abraham was, I AM."

The Jewish leadership understood, even if you choose not to.

You deserve the response you demanded from your worthless post.

You are so ABOVE animals it would not enter your mind to go to the zoo and study the animals at all, as so many people do.

You are human. You are superior to animals. LOL
Ok. Monkey’s at the zoo routinely butt screw each other. That makes it normal behavior for humans?

God made what? Do you believe humans don't have freedom to choose to do good or evil?

Do you hate pedophiles? Do you hate racists? Do you hate murderers? Your "argument" falls apart too easily

When did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex? When did you choose to only be able to love the opposite sex?

You are ignorant.

I've already pointed out that He has existed through ETERNITY...You don't believe Him. That's your choice, but it's only your opinion..

Again:
"Before Abraham was, I AM."

The Jewish leadership understood, even if you choose not to.
I do believe him. As a Jewish human being just like me.

There is only ONE G-D in Judaism and it is the same G-D Jesus learned about and believed in. Same. one from Abraham to today's Jewish people.

If one makes Jesus a god, then Judaism ceases to exist and becomes like any other pagan cult with more than one god.

Your quote comes from Christian believers who wrote it after his death, and not from any Jewish writing before he was born.

When did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex? When did you choose to only be able to love the opposite sex?
I LOVE my cat. I don't have any interest in beastiality. If I did, it would be a thing I need to control and repent of

If I "liked" little children, like so many Democrats, it still a sin, and FOR NOW, a serious crime. Not every impulse is to be acted upon. You know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back