Zone1 Where does it say in the Bible only adults can be baptized?

that is the proof, there is no link between jesus and the christian bible - not one word written by jesus included in their document of forgeries and fallacies, including their phony 10 commandments, sacraments or jewish hereditary idolatry.

if you might recall the crucifiers murdered jesus before they could write any script or they destroyed what he did write as not to their liking and wrote instead their own views, as the 10 commandments and used their victims name to disguise their true intent.

What did Jesus write?

Denying satan is exactly what I would expect from you.
All that is written in the bible is subject to updated interpretations, without notice to the public.

Even denying that Satan exists is safe ground if one chooses the right Christian cult. And of course the 'Hell' concept is all over the board now. The train to hell stops at hundreds of stations on the way! There's one special stop for babies and unborn fetuses that relaxes the baptism demand on humanitarian grounds.

All that is written in the bible is subject to updated interpretations, without notice to the public.

Even denying that Satan exists is safe ground if one chooses the right Christian cult. And of course the 'Hell' concept is all over the board now. The train to hell stops at hundreds of stations on the way! There's one special stop for babies and unborn fetuses that relaxes the baptism demand on humanitarian grounds.
No, it's subject to intelligent interpretations which leaves you out.

If you deny God exists then you'd have to deny satan exists.

No, it's subject to intelligent interpretations which leaves you out.

If you deny God exists then you'd have to deny satan exists.
Yes, I deny Satan too but that doesn't have to mean that the 'hell' thing can't work here.

Which train station are you planning to get off? If we can say there are roughly 100 stops on the route, you might get off at the 30th., I'll get off at the 90th., and Meri will get off within the first ten.

None are written in stone. Even I can improve my standing by claiming science's grounds of perceived reality.

Do you think there's another train that could run in the black, for the Christians who have unquestioned faith that their bibles are the absolute true word of the god?

The thing is my friend, absolute stupidity that we reject, cannot be a reason to punish them. The demands of the Catholic missionaries have long ago been discarded in the interests of humanity! BAbies and unborn fetuses can no longer be condemned to the everlasting lake of fire! It's all negotiable now.

Yes, I deny Satan too but that doesn't have to mean that the 'hell' thing can't work here.

Which train station are you planning to get off? If we can say there are roughly 100 stops on the route, you might get off at the 30th., I'll get off at the 90th., and Meri will get off within the first ten.

None are written in stone. Even I can improve my standing by claiming science's grounds of perceived reality.

Do you think there's another train that could run in the black, for the Christians who have unquestioned faith that their bibles are the absolute true word of the god?

The thing is my friend, absolute stupidity that we reject, cannot be a reason to punish them. The demands of the Catholic missionaries have long ago been discarded in the interests of humanity!
I think the train you are on is subordinating religion. Am I right?

It's a train that has appropriate stops along the route for all of us. Didn't the Catholic church build the tracks and the station houses along the way?

You're going to have to start to accept the train concept with some number of stops!

It used to be, before Darwin's enlightenment of Christians that there were no stops on the route and even the little babies held non-stop tickets to the firelake. Oy vey, your fkn humanity!!

It no more subordinates religion than the giraffe's heads sticking out of the roof of the Ark!
Or the guy living in the belly of the big fish for a few days and then coming out alive and slightly bleached!

My train sticks exactly to the doctrine of your church!

And fwiw, sans the cruel concept of the old church's train that stopped only at the firelake!

It's a train that has appropriate stops along the route for all of us. Didn't the Catholic church build the tracks and the station houses along the way?

You're going to have to start to accept the train concept with some number of stops!

It used to be, before Darwin's enlightenment of Christians that there were no stops on the route and even the little babies held non-stop tickets to the firelake. Oy vey, your fkn humanity!!
It's the train of militant atheists and I will oppose it with every fiber of my being because it threatens liberty and freedom.

It no more subordinates religion than the giraffe's heads sticking out of the roof of the Ark!
Or the guy living in the belly of the big fish for a few days and then coming out alive and slightly bleached!

My train sticks exactly to the doctrine of your church!

And fwiw, sans the cruel concept of the old church's train that stopped only at the firelake!
Militant atheists such as yourself most certainly subordinate religion.

It's the train of militant atheists and I will oppose it with every fiber of my being because it threatens liberty and freedom.
Then you have forsaken your church and the word of the god that has of late been interpreted to accept my train.

Do you want a modern translation and understanding of your bible, or do you prefer returning to the 19th. century?

If you like the 'jonah and the big fish', bullsh-t, make up your mind?

You want a non-stop train, fill your boots, but don't expect the modern flock to follow in your footsteps!

Suffer unto you, the fetuses and the little babies! Your god is more tolerant than you.

Liberty and freedom? Your dogma is unravelling at the seams my friend.

You've been lying to me Ding. Here's proof of the first 5 stops along the train's route. The exact destination only being left to be decided on the believability of the parent's chosen Christian cult.

(updated hell)

You have a choice. It's a personal choice. It's not Satan or demons at fault.
He paid for the ticket to go as far as the first 30 stops. His cruel demeanour already demands that he travel a lot farther toward the firelake!

You have a choice. It's a personal choice. It's not Satan or demons at fault.
And that choice is to choose between good and the absence of good. You will either be eternally united with God (goodness) or eternally separated from God (absence of goodness). Satan chose to be eternally separated from God (absence of goodness).

Then you have forsaken your church and the word of the god that has of late been interpreted to accept my train.

Do you want a modern translation and understanding of your bible, or do you prefer returning to the 19th. century?

If you like the 'jonah and the big fish', bullsh-t, make up your mind?

You want a non-stop train, fill your boots, but don't expect the modern flock to follow in your footsteps!

Suffer unto you, the fetuses and the little babies! Your god is more tolerant than you.
Why do you think I should trust you to speak the truth? You're a subversive. Lying is what you do.

Forum List

Back