Where does the White race begin?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
It seems there's much controversy especially concerning people like Albanians, Jews, and Southern Italians.

I mean, genetically speaking, these 3 are genetically closer to Arabs, than to even Germans, much less the genetic core of Europe being the Baltic region.

It seems the idea that Albanians, Jews, and Southern Italians are White is more of a "Cultural aspiration" because by genotype, and phenotype these groups are clearly more Arab looking.

I'm thinking white begins postmortem - before that, they're pink.

The White Race ...

latest

White beings with Thurston Howell The Third and ends with the bum on the bench in Back To The Future.

"Crazy drunk drivers".

I'm thinking white begins postmortem - before that, they're pink.

not all persons of caucasion race are PINK. I am very pink----
very pale skin. But most polacks are yellowish-----liver failure

Adam. That was the genetic mod of the monkey people(hence no missing link). When he and the bimbo fucked up a little later Cain got tossed to the mud people for killing his twin and we suffer that to this very day. Any more questions ?

Adam. That was the genetic mod of the monkey people(hence no missing link). When he and the bimbo fucked up a little later Cain got tossed to the mud people for killing his twin and we suffer that to this very day. Any more questions ?
Yes,,, is Harry Potter representative of Cain or Abel?

Forum List

Back