Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?

No military grade assault rifles? Since when? And yes, I've read the spin that there is no such thing as military grade weapons. That's bullshit.
AR does not stand for assault rifle. It stands for Armalite Rifle, the manufacturer of the original.

The AR platform -- many companies make them now -- is strictly a semi-automatic. It is incapable of fully-automatic fire without illegal modification.

And no one has ever claimed there is no such thing as military-grade weapons.

Educate yourself on this subject before you speak of it again.

My understanding is a non-repeating firearm in use like a robbery is preferred because there is less likely to be collateral damage. Maybe one of your own family members could be shot. If you are incompetent with a firearm, an AR-15 will help make sure you don't miss but who knows what else you will hit.
You really don't know anything about firearms, do you?

They serve commonly as ego re-enforcement for tough guy military wannabees, if that count's for "good".

My understanding is a non-repeating firearm in use like a robbery is preferred because there is less likely to be collateral damage. Maybe one of your own family members could be shot. If you are incompetent with a firearm, an AR-15 will help make sure you don't miss but who knows what else you will hit.

That's with any gun, that is terrible reasoning.

Where in the real world are AR-15 and the like are used for good?
I have 30 ARs.

I use them weekly for recreational shooting.

I enjoy building and collecting them.

As a firearms instructor I sometimes use them for gun safety instruction and for marksman training.

Although I don't think I will ever really need them for it they are available for self defense.

Although I hope I will never need them for it they are available to hold the government accountable for oppression, like our Founding Fathers envisioned.

Thank god that this country has the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

They serve commonly as ego re-enforcement for tough guy military wannabees, if that count's for "good".
small dick energy.jpg

Most crooks will use cheap or stolen handguns because that is what they can get their hands on easily.

AR does not stand for assault rifle. It stands for Armalite Rifle, the manufacturer of the original.

The AR platform -- many companies make them now -- is strictly a semi-automatic. It is incapable of fully-automatic fire without illegal modification.

And no one has ever claimed there is no such thing as military-grade weapons.

Educate yourself on this subject before you speak of it again.
So expert Davey boy, what is MIL-SPEC?

Forum List

Back