Where in the world is GAVIN NEWSOM? Disappeared for weeks to hang out with his kids?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The fearless and perfect GOV of Cali has been MIA for like 2 weeks.....apparently to spend Halloween with his kids?????????????????

Who is buying this?

Not sure...but he probably resembles this.

moe stroke.gif

Get yer vax faggots!

The fearless and perfect GOV of Cali has been MIA for like 2 weeks.....apparently to spend Halloween with his kids?????????????????

Who is buying this?

It's been rumored that his reaction to the booster caused bells palsy or tremors, but the Dem elites have gone to extreme lengths to keep him out of the news and spotlight.

Who is buying this?

Someone else who has the Newsome Watch?

A governor vanishes for weeks to spend Halloween with his KIDS?

When left wing communist cucks pull the SPEND TIME WITH MY KIDS card.....they are lying. It is a BIG TELL. They think that lie will fool everyone.

It fools the blind sheep.

Not to worry California, I'm sure we can find a replacement for ya!

1636554611029.png

Last I heard they are putting out he and Nan had a very important wedding to attend. Some sort of royal and sorry can't recall the name that was said.

Last edited:
The corporate controlled media would never report if Newsom had complications from the vax. Not a fucking chance in hell.

He disappeared to spend Halloween with his kids for 2 weeks.

THE GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :eusa_clap: :hyper: :clap:

You blind sheep buy it.....WHY?

Forum List

Back