Where is all the right wing support for this kid

It's bullshit, pure and simple.

A boy's desk, in his own room, in his own home, is not an extension of school. It's his own desk, in his own room, in his own home.

Sane grownups know the difference.

What is wrong with you, that you do not?
Obviously the Louisiana School Board and the State legislators along with millions of others around the Country disagree with you.

ZTP's are in place in EVERY public school district in the US that accepts federal money.

:link::link::link::link:

I don't have a sister but if I want to pick up a gun and do anything with it in my home too bad, If you commies don't like it come stop me.
The kid is not in trouble for "picking up a gun and doing anything with it in his home" .....

He is in trouble for showing it while on a video conference with his school.

It's a new world of virtual realities and a new world of rules as well.

Old rules like don't call your boss after hours when drinking ....

And, new rules like don't flash a gun while on a video conference with you school.

It's not rocket science.

It's common sense.
So what, guns are a part of life.......it was a web conference, who was he hurting?

Some snowflake"educator" ruined his panties when he crapped himself
Yeah, they know what's best.....they can take the buttplugs and choke on them.

Of course it's your position, you've spent post after post defending it. And don't bother to lie again saying it's not.

This has been a good exercise for you reading comprehension hasn't it?

Keep trying ... you're getting there .... I think

Exactly why our children attend private schools.

Your support of this crap is disturbing
I don't support ZTP's .

Nor will you will not get an argument out of me about the failures of the public school systems.

I am simply commenting on the topic.

I have no issues with you but you should probably come to a thread a little better informed.

Our children are our world and I refuse to let over zealous control freaks dictate their lives.

It's simply not going to happen.

Turned out to be an overreach by the school and the reason they are backing off.
No one has backed off .....

Lawmakers are proposing legislation to make it easier for the child of the irresponsible guardian(s) to appeal his expulsion.

Will the law pass the Louisiana Congress?

Even if it does will the school reverse his expulsion upon appeal?

I willing to bet nothing is going to happen here.

It was not an overreach.

And, I don't see ZTP's going away.

Just how are the guardians "irresponsible"?

I have no issues with you but you should probably come to a thread a little better informed.

Our children are our world and I refuse to let over zealous control freaks dictate their lives.

It appears I am the only one informed on this topic.

I never said I agreed with ZTP's.

I am simply stating why this kid got expelled and why the news article in the OP was a race bait propaganda piece.

Everyone else seems the bet shitting their pants over this kid getting suspended and pretending like ZRP's don't exist.

In fact I am willing to bet this is the first time many of them have ever heard of a ZTP.

Damn ... this ain't rocket science.

ZTP's have been in place for more than a quarter of a century now.

Turned out to be an overreach by the school and the reason they are backing off.

Lawmakers are proposing legislation to make it easier for the child of the irresponsible guardian(s) to appeal his expulsion.

It was not an overreach.

It takes a fckn village!!!! Ask that bitch Hillary

This started long ago when the left decided children belong to society. What a fckd up concept

It appears I am the only one informed on this topic.

I never said I agreed with ZTP's.

I am simply stating why this kid got expelled and why the news article in the OP was a race bait propaganda piece.

Everyone else seems the bet shitting their pants over this kid getting suspended and pretending like ZRP's don't exist.

In fact I am willing to bet this is the first time many of them have ever heard of a ZTP.

Damn ... this ain't rocket science.

ZTP's have been in place for more than a quarter of a century now.

Not in our children's school....and they won't, we don't accept gummit money and that's for a reason....like this fckn crap.

We raise and educate winners.... that'll eventually be over public educated drones

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is no registration of firearms in the state of Louisiana. Only in a handful of Communist states.
Registration was a poor choice of wording.

I didn't mean that as like in a National Registry.

I was referring to the information gather on the background check a the point of sale.

You are still confused.

By law a background check is not a record of gun ownership.

Besides a tremendous number of firearms are legally bought and sold in the US without a background check being required.

For instance, I legally sold two AR-15s to friends this month through private transfer. One of them was actually a trade where I got another firearm in exchange.

There is a big demand for them nowadays.

It was not an overreach.

This started long ago when the left decided children belong to society. What a fckd up concept

A Moon Bat thinking it is irresponsible for a firearm to be in a home is just another example of their stupidity.

That should be more than obvious.

But, let me help you out a bit here.

A responsible parent would have made sure that nothing that could be deemed as controversial would have made it in front of the schools camera.

That would included things like your Bong, your mother-in-laws vibrator, and yes your kids BB Gun.

What's the point? You think right wingers are racist because they don't support a Black kid with a BB gun in Louisiana? How freaking absurd. My guess is that it was left wingers who suspended him in the first place.

Very stupid I hope the school gets it's ass handed to it. Have the gun control nuts crucified the kid and labeled him a dangerous violent extermist yet?
The school will not get it's ass handed to it.

They were following protocol.

This isn't the first time this has happened nor will it be the last.

It was not an overreach.

A Moon Bat thinking it is irresponsible for a firearm to be in a home is just another example of their stupidity.

Many firearms in our home....and every one of our children respects them and knows the consequences of misusing one

You are still confused.

By law a background check is not a record of gun ownership.

OK ...

Then what information comes up when the serial number on a firearm is ran?

Besides a tremendous number of firearms are legally bought and sold in the US without a background check being required.

I stated firearms purchased for a dealer.

I understand private sales.

For instance, I legally sold two AR-15s to friends this month through private transfer. One of them was actually a trade where I got another firearm in exchange.

There is a big demand for them nowadays.
I understand this too.

Forum List

Back