Where is all the right wing support for this kid

Most of the states understand that people under the age of 18 should be allowed to learn how to shoot a firearm and learn safety principles. That is why they allow a "child" to have possession of a firearm.

“To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.” — Richard Henry Lee, 1788​

The new age of the Progs got us to this point. A nerf gun makes you a felon today.

Or biting off parts of a Pop Tart leaving a gun-shaped remainder.

Or being deaf and having a name that, in sign language, involves a hand position similar to the “finger gun” gesture.

Or putting a BB gun up on your desk, because it was a tripping hazard on the floor.

That kid who got suspended for bullshit would disagree with you.

Oppression in any form is the enemy of the American people.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible. it just makes you look like a fool.
No one is being oppressed here.

That is a bit extreme.

You are once again showing your confusion.

Being suspended from getting an education for stupid politically correct reasons is sure as hell oppression.

The vile Left has gone bat shit crazy over the right to keep and bear arms and this kid was a victim of the oppression that is caused by the craziness.

Really, what law says the school must report a kid having a BB bun in his bedroom? Link it please.

In the state of Texas, any unsecured fire arm is to be reported.

I do not know if that includes a BB gun.

However there is lots of info at childwellfare.gov if you care to slog through it.

But, more on topic .... the kid was not expelled for having a BB Gun in his bedroom.

That's the Fake News bullshit part of this story.

The kid was expelled for putting the gun in view of the camera for all on the virtual visit to see.

No a BB gun is not considered a firearm in TX, the kid and the BB gun was in his bedroom. It's irrelevant if the asshole teacher could see it.

Tell that to my wife, who has owned a shotgun since she was eight years old, given to her for Christmas by her parents.
Since firearms have to be registered, technically according to the law, "ownership" belongs to the person who's name the firearm is in.

That's not true, in some states registration isn't required. Ours being one

Tell that to my wife, who has owned a shotgun since she was eight years old, given to her for Christmas by her parents.
Since firearms have to be registered, technically according to the law, "ownership" belongs to the person who's name the firearm is in.

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is no registration of firearms in the state of Louisiana. Only in a handful of Communist states.

Turned out to be an overreach by the school and the reason they are backing off.
No one has backed off .....

Lawmakers are proposing legislation to make it easier for the child of the irresponsible guardian(s) to appeal his expulsion.

Will the law pass the Louisiana Congress?

Even if it does will the school reverse his expulsion upon appeal?

I willing to bet nothing is going to happen here.

It was not an overreach.

And, I don't see ZTP's going away.

Only in some commie States, I have never registered a firearm in my life and never will. In fact federal law prohibits a federal registration.

It is a complex issue.

No, it is not.

It is a very simple issue.

What is on open display in a student's own home, is none of the schools fucking business, even if the school has forced it's way into that home under the guise of a virtual classroom.

Why are you having so difficult a time undertaking this very obvious and simple fact of basic ethics and law? Any grownup with better than a room-temperature IQ should understand it easily. What is wrong with you, that you cannot?

You should be forced to change your last name.

Ford is the name of the greatest Automobile manufacturer in the world, the only remaining true, great American automobile brand.

You are completely unworthy of that name. You should be forced to change your last name to something like Hyundai or Toyota or some other crappy Asian automobile brand. Yugo would be appropriate, if that brand still existed.

What would they have done if his dads [sic] gun cabinet was visible?
That would be a question for the school district.

It would be none of the school district's business.

Period.
Anything in the scope of the screen is the schools business.

Like it or not ...

It is what it is.

No it's not. It wasn't a firearm, it's a toy.

You seem to advocate Big Brother watching people. It's wrong

You are once again showing your confusion.

Being suspended from getting an education for stupid politically correct reasons is sure as hell oppression.

The vile Left has gone bat shit crazy over the right to keep and bear arms and this kid was a victim of the oppression that is caused by the craziness.
Then why have the courts not struck these ZTP's down?

They have been in play more than a quarter of a century.

Just saying ..... :dunno:

Forum List

Back