Where is all the right wing support for this kid

You would think the gun freaks would be up in arms over this..it was only a BB gun but still..After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal

I say we start a Gofundme page to buy the poor kid a real gun. Maybe a Hi-Point or a Glock Fo-tay.

You in?
He's not old enough to own a gun. When he becomes of age and has a clean record, sure why not.

Most states allow any age to have possession of a firearm. They can't buy one or carry one but they can have possession of one. Especially in the home under parental supervision.

I gave two of my newphews AR-15s when the were 16 years old. There was no law against them having the guns but they couldn't have bought one.

A few of the filthy ass Communist States have oppressive laws about a firearm being locked up but Louisiana is not one of them.
Law is convoluted alright..can't buy one but you can own one..makes a lot of sense.
You would think the gun freaks would be up in arms over this..it was only a BB gun but still..After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal

I say we start a Gofundme page to buy the poor kid a real gun. Maybe a Hi-Point or a Glock Fo-tay.

You in?
He's not old enough to own a gun. When he becomes of age and has a clean record, sure why not.

Most states allow any age to have possession of a firearm. They can't buy one or carry one but they can have possession of one. Especially in the home under parental supervision.

I gave two of my newphews AR-15s when the were 16 years old. There was no law against them having the guns but they couldn't have bought one.

A few of the filthy ass Communist States have oppressive laws about a firearm being locked up but Louisiana is not one of them.
Law is a little convoluted. Kid can't buy a gun but he can own one..makes a lotta sense. It was probably meant to address this sad statistic..The Facts on Children and Teens Killed By Guns

Most of the states understand that people under the age of 18 should be allowed to learn how to shoot a firearm and learn safety principles. That is why they allow a "child" to have possession of a firearm.

When my sons were 12 and older I had them hunting and shooting at the range. The law allows it. They are very safe when it comes to firearms. There is nothing wrong with that.

One of the best long rang shooters at the range where I go is a 14 year old girl.

We real Americans don't understand silly stupid ass zero tolerance policies.

The reason we have those stupid polices is because of all the minorities that get in trouble so the administrations enact ZTPs so as not to be accused of racism.

Despicable!
I never stated I agreed with them.

This is by far not the only stupid ZTP story out there.

There are 26 years of stupid ZTP stories out there.

He wasn't secure in his own home.

Yes he was.

What would they have done if his dads gun cabinet was visible?

That would be a question for the school district.

But, I can tell you this ....

Any parent with half an IQ would make sure that their children's backgrounds during these virtual visit did not reveal anything that could be controversy.

Last edited:
Of course you agree with it or you wouldn't be making an ass of yourself trying to defend it. He wasn't in ANY LOCATION THE SCHOOL HAS AUTHORITY OVER.

It obvious that Zero Tolerance Policies are not the only thing you are incapable of understanding.

I understand it very well. Zero tolerance = an absence of common sense.

I wonder why they are backing off their own rules? Why not stick with the expulsion?
My guess would be political pressure because the kid is black.

As much as I would like to think so ...

I don't see these ZTP's going away.

You in?
The new age of the Progs got us to this point. A nerf gun makes you a felon today.

We real Americans don't understand silly stupid ass zero tolerance policies.

The reason we have those stupid polices is because of all the minorities that get in trouble so the administrations enact ZTPs so as not to be accused of racism.

Despicable!
I never stated I agreed with them.

This is by far not the only stupid ZTP story out there.

There are 26 years of stupid ZTP stories out there.

You are trying to play both sides of issue.

You can't say that you disagree with the rules but that you "understand" them being enforced.

It doesn't work like that.

My position is that the ZTP rules are stupid as hell and that anybody that enforces them is an enemy of the people.

He wasn't secure in his own home.

Yes he was.

What would they have done if his dads gun cabinet was visible?

That would be a question for the school district.

But, I can tell you this ....

Any parent with half an IQ would make sure that their children's backgrounds during these virtual visit did not reveal anything that could be controversy.

Your ESL is showing, the word should be "controversial". And no, it wouldn't be a question for the school district, it's none of their fucking business.

You are trying to play both sides of issue.

It is a complex issue.

You can't say that you disagree with the rules but that you "understand" them being enforced.

It doesn't work like that.

Actually I can and it does.

We have a system in this Country to overturn rules and laws we disagree with.

My position is that the ZTP rules are stupid as hell and that anybody that enforces them is an enemy of the people.
There are lots of reason today to consider some people actual enemies of the state.

Enforcing a ZTP I'm thinking ain't one of them.

Forum List

Back