Where is all the right wing support for this kid

That's not true, in some states registration isn't required. Ours being one
All legal firearm purchases from a dealer in the US are required to be registered.

That's Federal Law .... not State.

You're talking out of your ass, dude. Our son owns a .223 long rifle willed to him by his grandfather. He owns it, it's never been registered in the 30+ years it's been in the family.

The kid is being denied an education for no logical reason and will most likely struggle to catch up. That is oppression.

It could be argued that being compelled to depend on the government for “education” is a form of oppression, when that “education” becomes brainwashing and indoctrination instead of genuine education.

Certainly, John T. Nissan stands as a living example of where this leads.

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is no registration of firearms in the state of Louisiana. Only in a handful of Communist states.
Registration was a poor choice of wording.

I didn't mean that as like in a National Registry.

I was referring to the information gather on the background check a the point of sale.

No a BB gun is not considered a firearm in TX, the kid and the BB gun was in his bedroom. It's irrelevant if the asshole teacher could see it.

Actually ...

It's very relevant.

And, to say it's not is ridiculous.

Wow ESL boy, you got that comma in the wrong place.

The proper syntax should be: And to say it's not, is ridiculous.

But that aside, your position is ridiculous.

Bullshit.

The Fourth Amnesty makes the contrary very clear. The state is not allowed to stick its own nose that deeply into people's personal business, much less force others to do so.
Then how do people get charged with committing cyber crimes in their home?

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

A kid is being punished, because completely legally, he had a BB gun on his own desk, in his own room, in his own home.

What mind-destroying drugs are you on, not to see clearly that that is oppression?
Your comments are becoming more stupid by the moment.

Your comments are becoming more stupid by the moment.

jN1mrbv.gif

You are confused Moon Bat.

There is no registration of firearms in the state of Louisiana. Only in a handful of Communist states.
Registration was a poor choice of wording.

I didn't mean that as like in a National Registry.

I was referring to the information gather on the background check a the point of sale.

By law, that is destroyed after 48 hours.

It's bullshit, pure and simple.

A boy's desk, in his own room, in his own home, is not an extension of school. It's his own desk, in his own room, in his own home.

Sane grownups know the difference.

What is wrong with you, that you do not?
Obviously the Louisiana School Board and the State legislators along with millions of others around the Country disagree with you.

ZTP's are in place in EVERY public school district in the US that accepts federal money.

It's not my position.

It's the position of the School Board and the State Legislators.

I'm just commenting on it.

A boy's desk, in his own room, in his own home, is not an extension of school. It's his own desk, in his own room, in his own home.

Obviously the Louisiana School Board and the State legislators along with millions of others around the Country disagree with you.

ZTP's are in place in EVERY public school district in the US that accepts federal money.

:link::link::link::link:

Exactly why our children attend private schools.

Your support of this crap is disturbing

You would think the gun freaks would be up in arms over this..it was only a BB gun but still..After Black Child Was Suspended for Having BB Gun at Home, Louisiana Lawmakers Move to Help Him Appeal

I say we start a Gofundme page to buy the poor kid a real gun. Maybe a Hi-Point or a Glock Fo-tay.

You in?
He's not old enough to own a gun. When he becomes of age and has a clean record, sure why not.
BB guns are not firearms you moron!

It's not my position.

It's the position of the School Board and the State Legislators.

I'm just commenting on it.

Of course it's your position, you've spent post after post defending it. And don't bother to lie again saying it's not.

I don't have a sister but if I want to pick up a gun and do anything with it in my home too bad, If you commies don't like it come stop me.
The kid is not in trouble for "picking up a gun and doing anything with it in his home" .....

He is in trouble for showing it while on a video conference with his school.

It's a new world of virtual realities and a new world of rules as well.

Old rules like don't call your boss after hours when drinking ....

And, new rules like don't flash a gun while on a video conference with you school.

It's not rocket science.

It's common sense.
So what, guns are a part of life.......it was a web conference, who was he hurting?

Exactly why our children attend private schools.

Your support of this crap is disturbing
I don't support ZTP's .

Nor will you will not get an argument out of me about the failures of the public school systems.

I am simply commenting on the topic.

I don't have a sister but if I want to pick up a gun and do anything with it in my home too bad, If you commies don't like it come stop me.
The kid is not in trouble for "picking up a gun and doing anything with it in his home" .....

He is in trouble for showing it while on a video conference with his school.

It's a new world of virtual realities and a new world of rules as well.

Old rules like don't call your boss after hours when drinking ....

And, new rules like don't flash a gun while on a video conference with you school.

It's not rocket science.

It's common sense.
So what, guns are a part of life.......it was a web conference, who was he hurting?

Some snowflake"educator" ruined his panties when he crapped himself

Forum List

Back