Where is BLM?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
The kid who was shot multiple times in CHOP was black. I'm thinking there is film of black guys shooting this kid. Had it been crackers BLM would be on it!

The BLM leadership is rolling in donations from extortion victims. Where do you think they are? Probably sipping pina coladas in some vacation spot.

The BLM leadership is rolling in donations from extortion victims. Where do you think they are? Probably sipping pina coladas in some vacation spot.
Actually probably readying for their next autonomous zone, after a few days rest...
I heard one of the ones last night at the BHAZ say he had just flown back in from LA. He was streaming it live for a few hours

Actually probably readying for their next autonomous zone, after a few days rest...
I heard one of the ones last night at the BHAZ say he had just flown back in from LA. He was streaming it live for a few hours

I am all for BHAZ so longs borders are determined ----nobody OUT----and the
BHAZ is entirely self-sufficient

blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
12 black CHILDREN murdered in St Louis ,alone, in 8 months
black thugs STABBING a white girl to death
black thugs attacking a white girl for shoes
etc many etc
BLM/blacks can't say SHIT about black lives matter--total dumbshit

Forum List

Back