🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

We have allot of compassion for them, they need to be home with their parents and we should make that happen as soon as possible.

Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence. You don't sound like a Christian.

Bulcrap. Their parents sent them here because Obama signed an Executive Order giving them a free education. Every amnesty bill that has ever passed has led to an increase in illegal immigration. This one targets kids and that's why they are here without their parents. Had Obama not gone around congress, those kids would still be safe at home with their parents.

Since their parents care so little about their kids, they'd send them on this dangerous journey, for every one of them under a certain age, terminate the parents rights and give them up for adoption into an American home. Never let them have contact with their parents again and raise them as Americans. Those too old to learn to become part of an American family need to be sent back.

Excellent point, Sheila.

And as another poster stated, once here the parents will come and be reunited with their children.

The lefties on this board that don't understand that are willfully ignorant.

Or, just trying to create an issue to take everyone's eye off the ball this election cycle.

When a fucktard like you that hates Christians starts talking about how Christians should behave regarding criminals....shut the fuck up.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

Secure our borders and enforce our phukking laws and such groups won't materialize.
For 60 years that hasn't happened. How many of those years was your party in charge?
I dunno.

Given that my vote has been pretty evenly split between Dummies and Repugs (as well as an occasional Indie) throughout the course of my adult voting lifetime, I don't think I have a party.

Elected officials riding the coattails of both parties are, for the most part, Vote Whores, when it comes to pandering to ethnic voting blocs, in connection with the immigration issue.

Reagan started this. The GOP love the cheap labor. They are trying to destroy the middle class because we are too expensive.

Breaking News: Reagan left office January 20, 1989.

Why didn't Bubba or Obama stop this? They must destroy the middle class. You can't have millions of people who are self-sufficient out there making their own decisions. That's counter to Soviet style central planning.

Obama is in his sixth year and his second term. Just can't face reality? Like the Patriot Act, Obama must love this too much to let it go. Libs love to flood the welfare and voter base with illegals.

Obama owns this last nail in America's coffin.

1986: One-time amnesty for illegal aliens

Ronald Reagan on Immigration

In 1986 I voted for the Simpson-Mazzoli immigration bill because we were told it would solve the problem of massive illegal immigration. In his diaries, President Ronald Reagan said he was going to sign the bill because we had to regain control of our borders.

The Simpson-Mazzoli bill contained three promises:
1. The government would make a concerted effort to control the borders.
2. An effective employer verification program would ensure that only legal workers were hired.
3.One-time amnesty would be granted for people illegally in the United States.

All three promises were broken. The government has made no serious effort to control our borders. Employers continue knowingly to hire illegal immigrants without any real fear of punishment.

Ronald Reagan on Immigration

Duh, they left home to escape hunger, poverty, and violence. You don't sound like a Christian.

Bulcrap. Their parents sent them here because Obama signed an Executive Order giving them a free education. Every amnesty bill that has ever passed has led to an increase in illegal immigration. This one targets kids and that's why they are here without their parents. Had Obama not gone around congress, those kids would still be safe at home with their parents.

Since their parents care so little about their kids, they'd send them on this dangerous journey, for every one of them under a certain age, terminate the parents rights and give them up for adoption into an American home. Never let them have contact with their parents again and raise them as Americans. Those too old to learn to become part of an American family need to be sent back.

Excellent point, Sheila.

And as another poster stated, once here the parents will come and be reunited with their children.

The lefties on this board that don't understand that are willfully ignorant.

Or, just trying to create an issue to take everyone's eye off the ball this election cycle.
Or, worse yet...

Hoping to weaken American resolve, even further, by making a pitch to let the families of those youngsters into the country...

Especially if this latest tactic (sending of unaccompanied children across the border en masse) can be made to work, as an effective 'tunnel' by which to 'sneak' more of them into the country, in broad daylight...

And if one of these so called Patriots kills another, or a US citizen, what are they then?

I love how you leftists who created this fucking mess to begin with always try to make those who stand for the law, the bad guys.. You're truly a shitstain on the flag.

I remain moderate, and need no contrived symbol to understand the history and laws of the United States. Nor vulgar insults for the uneducated such as yourself. :lol:

Why do you support a president who doesn't enforce the laws he swore to uphold and deliberately created this mess?

I love how you leftists who created this fucking mess to begin with always try to make those who stand for the law, the bad guys.. You're truly a shitstain on the flag.
One of the important principles in America is you are not allowed to take the law into your own hands...

Break into my house I become the judge, jury, and executioner. So I will disagree.

One of the important principles in America is you are not allowed to take the law into your own hands...
Given that our Republic was founded upon revolution against unjust or inconsistent law, and that our charter documents recognize the absolute right and the power of our citizenry to overturn that government when it becomes onerous to those whom it purportedly serve3s, one must always take care, in attempting to serve-up absolutes along those lines...

Last edited:
Secure our borders and enforce our phukking laws and such groups won't materialize.
For 60 years that hasn't happened. How many of those years was your party in charge?
I dunno.

Given that my vote has been pretty evenly split between Dummies and Repugs (as well as an occasional Indie) throughout the course of my adult voting lifetime, I don't think I have a party.

Elected officials riding the coattails of both parties are, for the most part, Vote Whores, when it comes to pandering to ethnic voting blocs, in connection with the immigration issue.
The borders weren't closed because the capitalists here wanted the cheap labor and the economy supported it. For 60 years every administration has turned a blind eye. This is not a new situation.

For those who believe all these kids should simply be returned there are reasons they were sent to us. They have stories to tell and we should hear them out. Those unwilling to do so are hard of heart, and that is very Un-American. Hard times have produced people without a generosity towards these children, and that is a very sad state of affairs indeed.

Given that our Republic was founded upon revolution against unjust or inconsistent law, one must always take care, in attempting to serve-up absolutes along those lines...
The revolution was against a King, in a foreign land, in order to establish a government of the people here. This wasn't a bunch of people running around with guns trying to pretend to be the authority at the time...

Break into my house I become the judge, jury, and executioner. So I will disagree.
Our border is not your house, and even in that you will be judged if you break the law, which you yourself are not in charge of even then.

The Bible teaches to follow the laws of the land in addition to God's laws.

You don't have the right to steal from others if you are poor, that violates both sets of laws.

If you come here without permission, you are here to steal resources from Americans....which is a violation of God's laws and man's laws.

It is not the fault of American Christians that evil left-wing people have ruined countries south of the US, in fact many missionaries have gone there to help those people unlike liberal scum.

Just because your life sucks doesn't mean you can come into my house/country and steal from me.

Given that our Republic was founded upon revolution against unjust or inconsistent law, one must always take care, in attempting to serve-up absolutes along those lines...
The revolution was against a King, in a foreign land, in order to establish a government of the people here. This wasn't a bunch of people running around with guns trying to pretend to be the authority at the time...

Yes, there was a bunch of people with guns running around. They were citizens. The people you hate.

You don't have the right to steal from others if you are poor, that violates both sets of laws.

If you come here without permission, you are here to steal resources from Americans....which is a violation of God's laws and man's laws.

It is not the fault of American Christians that evil left-wing people have ruined countries south of the US, in fact many missionaries have gone there to help those people unlike liberal scum.

Just because your life sucks doesn't mean you can come into my house/country and steal from me.

As I have previously stated - President Obama is simply following the law signed by President George W. Bush in 2008.

No he is not, asswipe.

He is implementing the amnesty without Congress' permission, by not enforcing current immigration laws.

As I have previously stated - President Obama is simply following the law signed by President George W. Bush in 2008.

They are not thieves, they are beggars.

Deuteronomy 15:11 - For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

I dunno.

The borders weren't closed because the capitalists here wanted the cheap labor and the economy supported it. For 60 years every administration has turned a blind eye. This is not a new situation.
Capitalists wanted cheap labor.

LibProgs wanted grateful new voters.

Leadership and some of the upper echelon rank-and-file on both sides of the aisle are Vote Whores.

...For those who believe all these kids should simply be returned there are reasons they were sent to us...
Not our problem.

...They have stories to tell and we should hear them out...
Fine.

We can arrange to take dictation while they're waiting to be processed for return.

...Those unwilling to do so are hard of heart, and that is very Un-American...
Fortunately, you (and those who think like you do) do not get to authoritatively define what it is to be American.

It is even MORE un-American to commit National Suicide, by opening the floodgates, and caving into this kind of bullshit opens those floodgates a bit wider.

...Hard times have produced people without a generosity towards these children...
No.

Give 'em an inch, and they'll take a mile.

Allow these kids to stay, and we'll have a hundred times more, flooding across the borders, within a matter of months, or a year or two.

Not gonna happen.

No means No.

...and that is a very sad state of affairs indeed.
Indeed.

Sad, for the parents and families of these children, who so callously and capriciously sent these children North, in the mistaken belief that we would not send them back.

These people counted on us weakening, and keeping them here.

We take care of their kids, so that they don't have to, and, of course, eventual visas for the whole family, as a humanitarian gesture in order to 'keep families together' or to 'reunite' parent and child.

Cold, hard, calculating cynicism at work, on the part of those responsible for those children in their home countries.

It'll be a cold day in Hell before Americans give into that.

Need our help?

Ask.

Demand our help, or otherwise impose your company, or that of your children, upon us, and them demand that we be good-natured and pliant about it?

No frigging way.

Unlike the Failed Messiah, who draws lines in the sand that people ignore...

The American People will draw a line in the sand over this one, that they will make good on.

This shit ends now.

Last edited:

Yes, there was a bunch of people with guns running around. They were citizens. The people you hate.
The ones who threw the Revolution weren't running around pretending to enforce the law.

I dunno.

Capitalists wanted cheap labor. LibProgs wanted grateful new voters.

Not our problem.

Fine.

We can arrange to take dictation while they're waiting to be processed for return.

Fortunately, you (and those who think like you do) do not get to authoritatively define what it is to be American.

It is even MORE un-American to commit National Suicide, by opening the floodgates.

...Hard times have produced people without a generosity towards these children...
No.

Give 'em an inch, and they'll take a mile.

Allow these kids to stay, and we'll have a hundred times more, flooding across the borders, within a matter of months, or a year or two.

Not gonna happen.

No means No.

...and that is a very sad state of affairs indeed.
Indeed.

Sad, for the parents and families of these children, who so callously and capriciously sent this children North, in the mistaken belief that we would not send them back.

These people counted on us weakening, and keeping them here.

Eventual visas for the whole family, as a humanitarian gesture.

Cold, hard, calculating cynicism at work here.

It'll be a cold day in Hell before Americans give into that.

Need our help?

Ask.

Demand our help, or otherwise impose your company, or that of your children, upon us, and them demand that we be good-natured and compliant about it.

No frigging way.

Unlike the Failed Messiah, who draws lines in the sand that people ignore...

The American People will draw a line in the sand over this one...

This shit ends now.

Really? Aren't we a nation of laws? President Obama is simply following the law that was signed by Bush.

Forum List

Back