Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Oh look the inferior breed has been saving that quote all night long, the public library must be closing soon. :eusa_whistle:

We want to reunite them with their families. How is it compassionate to keep them away from them in concentration camps?

Oh, how Christian of you. You want to reunite them with the hunger, poverty, and violence from which they fled. How compassionate of you.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

― Gandhi

Come on Peach, there are MILLIONS of pictures of minors on the net and FACEBOOK, as long as you're doing NOTHING PERVERSE, there shouldn't be a problem.... But WE believe you!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its an invasion of pricay, first; second, many photos I had burned in a fire in 2003. Lake City, Florida. I am not a "scrapbook" individual, cameras are complex in this time, and I do not handle machines well. Never could use a lawnmower correctly, my father said it scared him watching me; still have problems driving on Interstates. I admire those who can operate machines well, in particular, any human that can repair transmissions. Look elsewhere for photos . I can handle a curling iron.:D

OMG!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

THE COMPUTER DIDN'T EAT THE PICTURES, THE DOG DID....HOW LOIS LERNERESQUE!!!!

150362_600.jpg

Yes, Vigilante. I am nothing but a figment of your imagination; obviously occuping your mind:

BOO, still here.:lol:

True, but Christians are not living under the OT law. Do you understand that the OT law given to Moses was fulfilled by Jesus. Do you understand what that means?

But you pick and chose what you quote from Jewish scipture

What's your point?

I wonder what the asshole has to say about homosexuality in scripture.

OLD TESTAMENT
Leviticus 18:22
"Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin." (NLT)

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." (NLT)

NEW TESTAMENT

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people-none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. (NLT)

1 Timothy 1:8-10
Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it lawfully, understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine ... (ESV)

Jude 7
And don't forget Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and serve as a warning of the eternal fire of God's judgment.

------------------------

Now let us see what their little tune is.

First of all, they accuse Christians for not giving to the poor, and that is what Christians do all around the world 24/7 for 2000 years. Yet, an abomination like guno does not do shit for the poor. Yet, he stands and accuses, then he uses the Bible, like every other hypocritical godless heathen when it suits them. As though any of us that have any ability to think know what they are doing.

They are not worth my time to even address. Dog shit, yes dog shit contributes more to this planet than they do. Dog shit.

Oh look the inferior breed has been saving that quote all night long, the public library must be closing soon. :eusa_whistle:

Typical Teaper and typical silence from the Tea Party sympathizers! :lol:

Who the fuck are you teapers kidding?

I can't remember 1776...you have German ancestry, right?

Shitbag... I am not in the Tea Party, I only support a few of them and some of their conservative beliefs.

I lived in Germany a couple times, but I have English and Irish roots.

You on the otherhand have dog, pig and goat in your family roots.

We want to reunite them with their families. How is it compassionate to keep them away from them in concentration camps?

Oh, how Christian of you. You want to reunite them with the hunger, poverty, and violence from which they fled. How compassionate of you.

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

― Gandhi

Guano...

"Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress."
- Mahatma Gandhi.

I just ran across this: I started a new thread with it.

Video Reveals Thousands of Illegal Immigrants Arriving At Border, Getting Free Bus Tickets Into US
[ame=http://youtu.be/U24rdBfLr5g]Thousands of Illegal Immigrants Dispersed Across US Cities - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Its an invasion of pricay, first; second, many photos I had burned in a fire in 2003. Lake City, Florida. I am not a "scrapbook" individual, cameras are complex in this time, and I do not handle machines well. Never could use a lawnmower correctly, my father said it scared him watching me; still have problems driving on Interstates. I admire those who can operate machines well, in particular, any human that can repair transmissions. Look elsewhere for photos . I can handle a curling iron.:D

150362_600.jpg

Yes, Vigilante. I am nothing but a figment of your imagination; obviously occuping your mind:

Oh, Thank GOD (if there is one) that you didn't leave, and the laughter will continue!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

If we could be guaranteed that only liberal scum would help pay for the illegals and that they could never vote, then we would be all for them coming here and taking every fucking dime from you scum.

There are real Christians who follow the precepts of their religion and then there are hateful vermin who call themselves christian , you are "sir" are in the later category

And until you liberals stop slaughtering children in the womb, you do not get to call yourselves compassionate. Until you stop giving people free money and food and make them earn their way; stop perpetuating poverty, you do not get to call yourselves compassionate.

absolutely
that's why I don't buy their bs, phonies
:clap2::clap2:

150362_600.jpg

Oh, Thank GOD (if there is one) that you didn't leave, and the laughter will continue!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Still here, and you are still thinking of me. No photo of Vigilante, are you just shy? Maybe you should stop hiding from others, no one who laugh at your looks Sir, I promise.

Shitbag... I am not in the Tea Party, I only support a few of them and some of their conservative beliefs.

I lived in Germany a couple times, but I have English and Irish roots.

You on the otherhand have dog, pig and goat in your family roots.

So you are a German and Teaper sympathizer...that explains it.

If you quit visiting Germany so much, you may be able to get rid of that hate. Their hate and bloodlust is infectious to weak minded people.

Sort of funny how everyone distances themselves from the tea party when asked. I wouldn't want to be associated with them either!

Which white pride group are you a member of?

Still here, and you are still thinking of me. No photo of Vigilante, are you just shy? Maybe you should stop hiding from others, no one who laugh at your looks Sir, I promise.

You post a NUDE SELFIE, and I'LL POST A NUDE SELFIE! :2up:

If the truth was known it would probably be a close 50-50 of who has abortions but you wouldn't dare admit to that now would you. You see, private lives are just that, Private.
And most people tend to keep them private.

There are real Christians who follow the precepts of their religion and then there are hateful vermin who call themselves christian , you are "sir" are in the later category

And until you liberals stop slaughtering children in the womb, you do not get to call yourselves compassionate. Until you stop giving people free money and food and make them earn their way; stop perpetuating poverty, you do not get to call yourselves compassionate.

absolutely
that's why I don't buy their bs, phonies
:clap2::clap2:

man oh man, that Lakhota is a troll that can go on FOR DAYS

how amazing are they

loser

There is that christian value of yours coming out again.
:cuckoo:

Who gives a fuck what some Hispanic says about helping illegals invading this country.

Since they are possibly related to those people or just flat out biased for Hispanics, their opinion is shit.

But you pick and chose what you quote from Jewish scipture

What's your point?

I wonder what the asshole has to say about homosexuality in scripture.

OLD TESTAMENT
Leviticus 18:22
"Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin." (NLT)

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." (NLT)

NEW TESTAMENT

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don't fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people-none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some of you were once like that. But you were cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. (NLT)

1 Timothy 1:8-10
Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it lawfully, understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine ... (ESV)

Jude 7
And don't forget Sodom and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns, which were filled with immorality and every kind of sexual perversion. Those cities were destroyed by fire and serve as a warning of the eternal fire of God's judgment.

------------------------

Now let us see what their little tune is.

First of all, they accuse Christians for not giving to the poor, and that is what Christians do all around the world 24/7 for 2000 years. Yet, an abomination like guno does not do shit for the poor. Yet, he stands and accuses, then he uses the Bible, like every other hypocritical godless heathen when it suits them. As though any of us that have any ability to think know what they are doing.

They are not worth my time to even address. Dog shit, yes dog shit contributes more to this planet than they do. Dog shit.

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death."
..........Albert Einstein

man oh man, that Lakhota is a troll that can go on FOR DAYS

how amazing are they

loser

Not that I mind from someone like you, but what amazes me is your hatred. You really are full of hate - not just for me, but for most things not NaziCon. How can you look at yourself in the mirror?

Forum List

Back