Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

At least Sarah Palin has expressed some compassion for the immigrant children. I give her credit for that.

Man up and declare that you said you are a christian and you hate others that are beneath you. But you even trying to be a man would be contradictory in terms.
:eusa_whistle:

See you cannot even see the transparency of your statements and your vile bigotry.

Maybe you should have won, then...

Here I thought you liberals believed in survival of the fittest.

Natives do not have a word for wheel.

Oh never mind. You are too stupid to know what I am talking about and too gullible to understand that you are being used as pawns with this illegal action by the administration.

Maybe you can make arrangements to get your money back from your sack of shit university.

Now, keep pretending how you care about the plight of minorities, while people like at me disrespectfully laugh at you and all of your bullshit along with every other bleeding heart pussy who feigns outrage over things they do nothing about.

Man up and declare that you said you are a christian and you hate others that are beneath you. But you even trying to be a man would be contradictory in terms.

See you cannot even see the transparency of your statements and your vile bigotry.

Here I thought you liberals believed in survival of the fittest.

Natives do not have a word for wheel.

Oh never mind. You are too stupid to know what I am talking about and too gullible to understand that you are being used as pawns with this illegal action by the administration.

Maybe you can make arrangements to get your money back from your sack of shit university.

Now, keep pretending how you care about the plight of minorities, while people like at me disrespectfully laugh at you and all of your bullshit along with every other bleeding heart pussy who feigns outrage over things they do nothing about.

Shut the fuck up you deranged ignorant moronic hypocrite.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?
Where is obamashitforbrains sense, instead he is purposely inflaming the situation by ignoring the laws and letting them flood in. Common sense among libtards is a joke.Idiot.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?
Where is obamashitforbrains sense, instead he is purposely inflaming the situation by ignoring the laws and letting them flood in. Common sense among libtards is a joke.Idiot.

He IS following the law Bush signed .President George W. Bush signed the TVPRA Law in 2008: :eusa_whistle:

http://www.state.gov/j/tip/laws/113178.htm

Last edited:

Apparently you are late to the party. Read my signature below:

He IS following the law Bush signed .President George W. Bush signed the TVPRA Law in 2008: :eusa_whistle:

William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008

Lame. You're not very good at propaganda. New at this or just stupid?
http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/11/o...-illegals/?utm_referrer=http://www.google.com

Last edited:

Obama will extend amnesty for young illegals | The Daily Caller

Thankfully your ilk is being marginalized in this country

Holy shit, what kind of fool would believe anything from Tucker Carlson and The Daily Caller?

Holy shit, what kind of fool would believe anything from Tucker Carlson and The Daily Caller?

You're not a very good example of Native pride. You're a terrible representative. Do you admire the Navajo code talkers of WWII?

Thankfully your ilk is being marginalized in this country

The “Marginalization” of the Christian Right
May 25, 2012 By Bruce Reyes-Chow
"This week I received a funding solicitation email from a conservative Christian organization with the following justification for their plea for support:
. . . the church is being marginalized by a culture that is increasingly accepting homosexuality and same-sex marriage . . .
While I don’t want to deny that groups such as this are feeling marginalized, I argue that what is being experienced is not marginalization, but the repercussions of new reality of their influence and dominance on larger cultural conversations and direction setting. Society is no longer willing to sit idly by and allow the conservative Christian view to be the unquestioned social moral compass and other people of faith are no longer willing to abdicate the Christian voice to this particular narrative.
This is not marginalization, it’s called accountability." :eusa_whistle:

"Change is hard for anyone, so in some ways I do feel for folks who are experiencing change that feels so much out of their control. That said, it is one thing to have compassion and understanding for a person as they feel the decline in their sphere of influence and hold on power, but is quite another thing to respond to that feeling in a way that validates the realities of the power and influence that still remains. After all, as you can see from the map, more and more states are bannin same-sex marriage, so to cry marginalization rings a bit hollow." :eusa_whistle:

The ?Marginalization? of the Christian Right

A rightwing fool.

Where is the Christian compassion? I guess it disappeared cause most Christians seemed to have disappeared due to a secular government who have driven God out of the class rooms and rammed abortion and gay marriage down our collective throats. So guess what, now we have a nation of people who just don't give a damn.

I am sick of being lectured by democrats as to what a Christian should do. In fact, it is blatantly absurd. How can Obama ignore the American citizens in Detroit that need water to survive, while the UN is considering stepping in and helping in his stead, while at the same time suggesting that aid be sent to illegals?

Once again this manufactured crisis is a win/win politically for Obama. This is because if his opposition stops him from sending the money, then Obama will vilify them as uncaring. However, if the money is sent, then word will get out and more will come. Either way he wins......again.

I am not a "Christian", I am more of an agnostic, but being raised a Catholic I appreciate the moral teachings and traditions. But the decent thing to do is put them back together with their families and take care of our own people first.

For example, if beggars come to your door, must you give them shelter, food, water, clothes, even if they come off the backs of your family? I say no. The decent thing to do is offer to take them to a homeless shelter. If they refuse, let them go on their way.

Forum List

Back