Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

You people need to watch this. Don't make another post until you do.
Immigration helps US little friend, always has. The dedicated, the capitalists, the desperate seeking a new start or religious freedom come here, but your "generosity" towards other nations, by locking our doors so they can't come, is noted.

And adding less than 1/300th of our population each year to this nation just means that many more people working, saving, buying, etc., all of which is creates more wealth if the cash is flowing and not being sat on or traded like stocks in the market.

transparency.jpg

You didn't watch the video.:eek:

You people need to watch this. Don't make another post until you do.
Immigration helps US little friend, always has. The dedicated, the capitalists, the desperate seeking a new start or religious freedom come here, but your "generosity" towards other nations, by locking our doors so they can't come, is noted.

And adding less than 1/300th of our population each year to this nation just means that many more people working, saving, buying, etc., all of which is creates more wealth if the cash is flowing and not being sat on or traded like stocks in the market.

transparency.jpg

You didn't watch the video.:eek:
Oh but I did, painful as it was. I'd like those seven minutes back please?

If anything the argument should be reserved. They should come here, learn all they can, and then go home to build while another group replaces those we lose each year. We could of course build a system like that but don't go claiming to be doing a humanitarian deed by closing the gates of the country so the smart ones stay home. To say that was disingenuous would not even begin to cover that.

Correction.

They should stay there, learn all they can, then stay there some more.

Correction.

I'm sure the Puritans and Founders would have appreciated your advice? Oh wait, they came here instead. Bad bad seekers of a better life...

I was about to open your video - until I read your signature. You left out that Republicans are also "lying son a bitches" - even more so than Democrats.

You need to open your eyes and get informed. Take 6 minutes and watch this video instead of making unsubstantiated insults against your opposing political spectrum.

Tell ya what. I'm going for a walk and I'll view it when I get back.

Okay, I watched and listened to it. I was wondering if Fox News, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity produced it - until I realized that was Roy Beck with NumbersUSA. The real agenda of Roy Beck and NumbersUSA is very debatable, and you can Google it. The founding fathers were illegal immigrants. I want that 6 minutes of my life back. It was a crock of shit - but I consider the source.

U.S. News Ignores Racist Ties And History Of Nativist Group, NumbersUSA | Blog | Media Matters for America

Last edited by a moderator:
Correction.

I'm sure the Puritans and Founders would have appreciated your advice? Oh wait, they came here instead. Bad bad seekers of a better life...

You don't fix your problems by running away from them.

So we tried to help south vietmanese and when we left they collapsed then we let them in to the United states with open arms gave them Money to start Businesses and they took the shrimping industry on the gulf coast, so why are they different? Or the Cubans? if they put one foot on American soil they can automatically stay. Double standard much?

You need to open your eyes and get informed. Take 6 minutes and watch this video instead of making unsubstantiated insults against your opposing political spectrum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&list=PL2BC2AC517F5F5026&index=15

Okay, I watched and listened to it. I was wondering if Fox News, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity produced it - until I realized that was Roy Beck with NumbersUSA. The real agenda of Roy Beck and NumbersUSA is very debatable, and you can Google it. The founding fathers were illegal immigrants. I want that 6 minutes of my life back. It was a crock of shit - but I consider the source.

U.S. News Ignores Racist Ties And History Of Nativist Group, NumbersUSA | Blog | Media Matters for America

They show the numbers in plain black and white. You think all those gumballs should move to the US and turn us into a cesspit? Because that is the alternative.

You don't fix your problems by running away from them.

So we tried to help south vietmanese and when we left they collapsed then we let them in to the United states with open arms gave them Money to start Businesses and they took the shrimping industry on the gulf coast, so why are they different? Or the Cubans? if they put one foot on American soil they can automatically stay. Double standard much?
Your missing the point that we can't help all of them. Does that mean we shouldn't help any of them?

They show the numbers in plain black and white. You think all those gumballs should move to the US and turn us into a cesspit? Because that is the alternative.

It isn't that simple. Did you read my link? You're drinking Roy Beck's Kool-Aid...

It isn't that simple. Did you read my link? You're drinking Roy Beck's Kool-Aid...

You mean the link that links back to a liberal left wing wacko blog. No I don't care what George Soros's Media Matters say.

OK, I read it. What does the background of the guy in charge of numbers have to do with the facts and figures disclosed in the video? He could be a member of the KKK and it still wouldn't dispute the facts that he laid out in the video.

Last edited:

Slyhunter doesn't care that it's a racist anti-immigration group, that's why he supports them...

Last edited:

You mean the link that links back to a liberal left wing wacko blog. No I don't care what George Soros's Media Matters say.

In other words - you want me to have an open mind while yours is closed. My Media Matters link contains supporting and verifiable live links. Try reading my link with an open mind.

Come on, you can do it...

Rick Perry wants $500,000,000.00 NOW. Reimbursement, 2 billion will not be enough to secure the border, obviously. after the video, it is easy why Roy Beck is a former journalist. His gumballs must be laced with acid, and he chewed a few.

Last edited:

Slyhunter doesn't care that it's a racist anti-immigration group, that's why he supports them...
I care about the truth. Argue the facts presented in the video not the character of those who presented those facts.

Rick Perry wants $500,000,000.00 NOW. Reimbursement, 2 billion will not be enough to secure the border, obviously.
Ever wonder why Texas never goes after illegals, like Arizona? That's because they do the real work there and make up a huge percentage of the population. Perry knows that all too well...

In other words - you want me to have an open mind while yours is closed. My Media Matters link contains supporting and verifiable live links. Try reading my link with an open mind.

Your media matters link ignores the facts that we can't support all those gumballs in this country. It ignores the facts that were presented in the video and only got into the back ground of one guy who created Numbers USA. which has nothing to do with the facts presented in the video.

I care about the truth. Argue the facts presented in the video not the character of those who presented those facts.
That's perfectly fine but the point here, which the video presents, is that they, and you, don't want people coming here, and that's not because of "compassion" for others.

If most of those coming here were white, this would be a far different discussion...

Last edited:

Your media matters link ignores the facts that we can't support all those gumballs in this country. It ignores the facts that were presented in the video and only got into the back ground of one guy who created Numbers USA. which has nothing to do with the facts presented in the video.

Seriously, are you really that gullible? You need to delve deeper into Roy Beck's true agenda. Oh, and people aren't gumballs.

Forum List

Back