Where is the Christian compassion for immigrant children?

Your media matters link ignores the facts that we can't support all those gumballs in this country. It ignores the facts that were presented in the video and only got into the back ground of one guy who created Numbers USA. which has nothing to do with the facts presented in the video.

Seriously, are you really that gullible? You need to delve deeper into Roy Beck's true agenda. Oh, and people aren't gumballs.
You are ignoring the fact that we should not allow any immigrant into our country, legal or illegal, until all americans who wish to be employed are employed. Americans for Americans first.

In a nutshell, Roy Beck is a white teabagger who is desperately trying to prevent white Republican voters from becoming a minority. That's the main reason he says "take care of them in their own country"...

Seriously, are you really that gullible? You need to delve deeper into Roy Beck's true agenda. Oh, and people aren't gumballs.
You are ignoring the fact that we should not allow any immigrant into our country, legal or illegal, until all americans who wish to be employed are employed. Americans for Americans first.

In a nutshell, Roy Beck is a white teabagger who is desperately trying to prevent white Republican voters from becoming a minority. That's the main reason he says "take care of them in their own country"...

The big complaints about border patrol funding date back to 2002; in fairness, 9/11/01 took precedence over all else, for a time. Obama wants 2 billion, Gov. Perry wants 500 million just for reimbursement. Thousands streaming over one of our borders cannot continue, this will cost many billions.

The big complaints about border patrol funding date back to 2002; in fairness, 9/11/01 took precedence over all else, for a time. Obama wants 2 billion, Gov. Perry wants 500 million just for reimbursement. Thousands streaming over one of our borders cannot continue, this will cost many billions.
Many billions is a rounding error in the Federal Budget. It has 4,000 of them in it.

Seriously, where the hell is it? America is a nation of immigrants. America is also a Christian nation according to many rightwingers. So, where is that Christian compassion?

Where the hell is what?
Where is YOUR compassion? YOU are among those who WANT these kids here.
Why have you not taken these children into YOUR home? I bet your neighbors would be pretty pissed if you opened your front door and three little Mexican kids scrambled out onto your front lawn.
Why have you not written checks? Oh, you're going to tell me "that's the government's job", right?
Cut the bullshit. You are one of these anti Christian Caucasian hating racists. You don't get to ask those questions.

Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

Breibart ^

Breitbart Texas has learned that federal agents plan to arrive in Murrieta on Monday with riot gear to ensure that another busload makes it to the housing facility. Jeremy Oliver, a resident of Temecula, California--a town that neighbors Murrieta--told Breitbart Texas that local police officers warned the protesters that "it's going to get ugly." Oliver said, "The feds are pissed that they haven't been able to use this facility. Officers out there warned people that federal agents will be in Murrieta on Monday--they are going to get the next bus through no matter what. Riot gear and shields will be...

Breibart ^

Breitbart Texas has learned that federal agents plan to arrive in Murrieta on Monday with riot gear to ensure that another busload makes it to the housing facility. Jeremy Oliver, a resident of Temecula, California--a town that neighbors Murrieta--told Breitbart Texas that local police officers warned the protesters that "it's going to get ugly." Oliver said, "The feds are pissed that they haven't been able to use this facility. Officers out there warned people that federal agents will be in Murrieta on Monday--they are going to get the next bus through no matter what. Riot gear and shields will be...

Praise God, it's about time. I'm sure we can trust Breitbart...

Feds should have done that to those Bundy assholes.

Breibart ^

Yes, the obomanation gov't will do anything to push their agenda of having hundreds of thousands of illegals mixed in with citizens... can't tell an illegal from a legal, and SOOO EASY to get false ID to vote!

Breibart ^

Idiots like you would like that. Commie bastard.

Breibart ^

Maybe the Bundy teabagger terrorists will rush to Murrieta with their assault rifles.

:popcorn:

Maybe the Bundy teabagger terrorists will rush to Murrieta with their assault rifles.

:popcorn:

Tonto, The Squaw must be psychic!

IT’S ABOUT TIME: Militias From CA & TX Are Joining Together To Defend Border

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/breaking-citizen-militia-units-from-california-texas-are-joining-to-defend-us-border/ ^

According to The Gateway Pundit, the founder of the conservative internet forum, Free Republic, has posted that there are militias forming in order to take matters into their own hands to protect the border. See below… Free Republic founder Jim Robinson posted this on the popular conservative internet forum on Friday evening:“We have independent units from the Bolinas Border Patrol and the Central Valley Citizens militia joining forces with independent citizens militia units of Texas to defend our southern border in Texas, to protest Obama’s lawless open borders policies and to rally support for Governor Perry to officially call out...

You sticking color into the argument is a red herring and has nothing to do with how I, or many others, feel about the subject.
Even if true, which I very much doubt, that is the company you keep and why they are opposed to immigration.

Why is it that beaners ALL support illegal immigration? I have yet to hear ONE fucking beaner be against illegals? Why? Are you all just so used to being bandits?

Ceasar Chavez was strongly against illegal immigration

Even if true, which I very much doubt, that is the company you keep and why they are opposed to immigration.

Why is it that beaners ALL support illegal immigration? I have yet to hear ONE fucking beaner be against illegals? Why? Are you all just so used to being bandits?

Ceasar Chavez was strongly against illegal immigration

As I recall, Chavez was highly thought of. He was also born in the U.S.

Ceasar Chavez complained that illegals were undercutting his efforts to get better wages for his organized farm workers who were here legaly or citizens. Guess he was a racist

Against illegal immigration? Well it's illegal now isn't it, and few are calling for it not to be illegal yet the border is open, obviously. When you leave the Welcome mat out and an Open House sign in the lawn do you then complain when people come in because they aren't your kind? If you wish to close the border, do so, but for 60 years no administration has. There are reasons for that, which most here ignore...
It's always been illegal not to come through proper channels. I get that beaners try as hard as possible not to follow laws, it's in your DNA. But if it weren't beaners coming, you'd all be good Americans and be opposed to it, so don't even try the racism card, you're holding the whole fucking deck!
What part of it's Illegal do you think I have an issue with? What part of close the border if you wish do you think I have a problem with? It's Illegal, and you haven't closed the border so they just walk right in because there are jobs here and the chance for a better life. Don't ask me to damn them for that. In the same situation I'd do the very same thing, it makes perfect sense...

I agree with you on this one. its not their fault entirely. of course they do make the concious decision so they shouldnt complain if they find things here not to their liking.
Its the fault of out elected officials however

Democrats want voters. Republicans want cheap labor. It ain't rocket science...

Oh, really?

Blog: Nancy Pelosi wants you to pay a $10.10 minimum wage. Herself, not so much.

Nancy Pelosi wants you to pay a $10.10 minimum wage. Herself, not so much.
Jack Kemp
The Washington Times now reports that "Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi said that recent Wall Street gains mean one sure thing: The minimum wage should be hike to $10.10 per hour."

Well, that sounds generous of Nancy Pelosi. But some of our readers may recall a 2006 piece at American Thinker which stated:

As Peter Schweizer notes in his best-selling expose of liberal hypocrisy, "Do As I Say (Not As I Do)," part of the fortune of this defender of the working man is a Napa Valley vineyard worth $25 million that she owns with her husband. The vineyard produces expensive grapes for high-end wines. Napa grapes bring up to $4,000 a ton compared with $300 a ton for, say, San Joaquin grapes.

But Pelosi, winner of the 2003 Cesar Chavez award from the United Farm Workers, hires only nonunion workers and sells these grapes to nonunion wineries. ...

Which makes Pelosi's steadfast opposition to any attempts to enhance border security and stem the flow of illegal immigration into the U.S. all the more interesting since she seems to be among those rich employers who financially benefit from a steady supply of cheap foreign labor. ...

The Pelosis own a large stake in an exclusive, fifty-room hotel and resort in Napa, California. Auberge du Soleil features a world-class French restaurant, a luxury spa, and beautiful rooms with cottages, all in the ambience of Provence...The hotel resort has more than fifty rooms and boasts more than 250 employees - but it is a strictly nonunion shop. The dishwashers, maid staff, busboys, and bellboys (many of them Hispanic immigrants) might be targeted in membership drives by HERE (note: an AFL-CIO union), but at Auberge they will have to face management alone.

[snip]

... the Pelosis are also partners in a restaurant chain called Piatti. ... The chain boasts sixteen restaurants in five states and has more than nine hundred employees. ... But work there ... and you can't get a union card. As with Auberge du Soleil, at Piatti the Pelosis' commitment to organized labor ends at the front door.

There is nothing that liberals are not hypocrites about.

Remember they are all poor people.

Forum List

Back