Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?

I have grandchildren that will likely be alive 100 years from now
What climate change have you yourself witnessed?

name one prediction that came true?
I have been to Iceland and stood on a glacier that, 50 years before, was over a kilometer longer.

And 100 years ago it was 20 kilometers longer. The vast majority of glacial retreat happened over 100 years ago.

Once again, you parrot factoids that are meaningless. They ignore the historical record for a reason. To frighten the ignorant, and line their pockets with YOUR money.

Don't let them steal your money.
Maybe, I don't know. What I do know is that it is still happening.
Always has
And people have always suffered and died. Call me crazy, I guess I'm not OK with that.
Link!!

by the way, what is the issue you wish to change? Based off what?

Last edited:

I have been to Iceland and stood on a glacier that, 50 years before, was over a kilometer longer.
And 100 years ago it was 20 kilometers longer. The vast majority of glacial retreat happened over 100 years ago.

Once again, you parrot factoids that are meaningless. They ignore the historical record for a reason. To frighten the ignorant, and line their pockets with YOUR money.

Always has
And people have always suffered and died. Call me crazy, I guess I'm not OK with that.
Link!!

by the way, what is the issue you wish to change? Based off what?
Link??? You need a link to prove that people have always suffered and died from natural disasters? OK

I don't want climate change to threaten my family, and that includes my great great great grandchildren.

Always has

Neither are we. So stop supporting policies that make peoples lives WORSE.

Every policy that has been put forth to supposedly control climate change (which is beyond our ability to do anyway) HARMS the poor and the middle class.

Always has

Every policy that has been put forth to supposedly control climate change (which is beyond our ability to do anyway) HARMS the poor and the middle class.
Man has changed the climate in the past, usually through ignorance, and he can do so again. Hopefully we'll do better in the future.

It's not even Summer yet and we are already melting above 102 degrees for 2 days in a row in St. Louis, MO

In other words. Normal. You should take a stroll through your weather records. St. louis is hot and muggy in June. Always has been.

Always has

Man has changed the climate in the past, usually through ignorance, and he can do so again. Hopefully we'll do better in the future.

No, he hasn't. The amount of energy required to alter climate is beyond us save in one exception. I we cut down the entire Amazon forest, THAT, and only that, could alter the climate in the Amazon Basin.

You need to get at least a basis in science if you are going to talk here. Most of us DO have a foundation in science.

climate change is man-made, just like the 2008 financial crisis was man-made. everything wrong with America (and the world) is because of corporate america

green. new. deal. NOOOOOOOW

climate change is man-made, just like the 2008 financial crisis was man-made. everything wrong with America (and the world) is because of corporate america

green. new. deal. NOOOOOOOW

No evidence to support the claim.

Why are you anti science, and why do you want to live as a serf? Mankind fought for hundreds of years to break the bonds of the ruling elite to create a middle class, and weak minded twats like you want to be slaves again.

Fuck you.

Yesterday the thermometer boiled above 104 degrees in Omaha, Nebraska and it's not even Summer yet! This is very oppressive heat this early in the year. Crops in the mid-west have already stopped growing during this heatwave.

Yesterday the thermometer boiled above 104 degrees in Omaha, Nebraska and it's not even Summer yet! This is very oppressive heat this early in the year. Crops in the mid-west have already stopped growing during this heatwave.

In other words...NORMAL!

You anti science loons are all the same. Facts don't matter, just your infantile beliefs.

“The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental movement seem willing to do absolutely anything to save the biosphere, except take science courses and learn something about it.”​

― P.J. O'Rourke, Parliament of Whores: A Lone Humorist Attempts to Explain the Entire U.S. Government
The climatologists do the science ding bat. Anybody hear about the droughts in the west that is the worst since God knows when at least 125 years ago. It's happening in Spain and Greece and Syria the Sudan. Watch some real news sometimes instead of your political echo chamber of bologna hate, brainwashed functional moron.

“The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental movement seem willing to do absolutely anything to save the biosphere, except take science courses and learn something about it.”​

― P.J. O'Rourke, Parliament of Whores: A Lone Humorist Attempts to Explain the Entire U.S. Government
The climatologists do the science ding bat. Anybody hear about the droughts in the west that is the worst since God knows when at least 125 years ago. It's happening in Spain and Greece and Syria the Sudan. Watch some real news sometimes instead of your political echo chamber of bologna hate, brainwashed functional moron.

Bullshit. Non functional moron little hater dupe you is so ignorant of science you don't know that over the last 1200 years California has enjoyed three major droughts. Two that lasted 200 years, and one that lasted just shy of 300 years.

In other words you anti science baboon....drought is a NORMAL ASPECT OF CLIMATE IN CALIFORNIA!

In 1920 the world had no weather satellites, and the ability to predict dangerous weather beyond a few hours didn't exist. Because that technology didn't exist neither did EMS and the people/systems to manage weather emergencies
And there in lies your issue, because all of that technology exists today, you believe it automatically makes things worse! And yet you acknowledge you have no historical records to say such a thing.
Why not stop trying to figure out what I believe and start trying to figure out why you believe what you believe.

How you take a comment about how technology has made life better and turn it into "it automatically makes things worse" is beyond human comprehension.

I mean for Jeeber's sake I write this stuff at an 8th grade level so you idiots can understand. Would you prefer something more in line with your capabilities?

"A wong wong time ago back when people wode dinosaurs they didn't have things in the sky to say the weather."

Better?

10 pages now and still no climate emergency can be shown to be happening, keep it up as you warmist/alarmists are in second place here for futility , it is now up to 13 pages in a different forum and it appears the warmist/alarmists have stopped since they are realizing they can't show any actual climate emergency.

How come you can't admit it that you can't answer the question?

Lack of rational thought, brainwashed, born stupid?

You have been embarrassing.

Forum List

Back