Where Is The “Climate Emergency”?

So, you dodge the question yet again.

No. I didn't.

You keep whining about sea level rise, yet the Maldives has spent over a billion dollars to build new airports.

Sea level rise is quite real, regardless of what the Maldives are doing.

If they were going under water no one in their right mind would put money into a sinking country.

People do stupid things literally all the time.

So, it appears that the sea level rising claims are lies.

That would be flawed logic.

No. I didn't.

Sea level rise is quite real, regardless of what the Maldives are doing.

People do stupid things literally all the time.

That would be flawed logic.

No, the airports are being built. Rich people aren't in the habit of pissing money down a drain.

So, logic has no bearing on the discussion. Only facts do.

The facts are, billions being spent. So country is not drowning. So sea level rising claims MUST be false.

Not a philosophical discussion, but a FACTUAL one.

No, the airports are being built. Rich people aren't in the habit of pissing money down a drain.

So, logic has no bearing on the discussion. Only facts do.

If you abandon logic then nothing you say has any value.

The facts are, billions being spent.

And people STILL SMOKE CIGARETTES even though we've known for DECADES that it is a carcinogen.

People STILL DO HEROIN even though we've known for a VERY long time that it destroys lives.

Need I go on?

So country is not drowning.

That does not follow.

So sea level rising claims MUST be false.

Not a philosophical discussion, but a FACTUAL one.

Yeah, factual that you have no clue how basic logic works. Which makes any and all comments by you now immediately value-less.

Sorry it had to end like this for your comments.

If you abandon logic then nothing you say has any value.

And people STILL SMOKE CIGARETTES even though we've known for DECADES that it is a carcinogen.

People STILL DO HEROIN even though we've known for a VERY long time that it destroys lives.

Need I go on?

That does not follow.

Yeah, factual that you have no clue how basic logic works. Which makes any and all comments by you now immediately value-less.

Sorry it had to end like this for your comments.

You are trying to have a spiritual conversation with someone who isn't religious.

I am a scientist. I am not a priest. Your arguments are based on faith, not fact.

I am surprised you haven't figured that out yet.

Tell us why.
Because the polar regions became isolated from warmer marine currents and lowered the temperature threshold for extensive continental glaciation which you should have known if you really had a PhD in geology.

1650220449004.png

And do you think that is the ONLY climate drive in the Earth's history?
That's the reason the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet which is our CURRENT climate. The same conditions which led to this transition still exist today and that's why it is relevant to any climate discussion concerning our PRESENT climate.

But please feel free to tell me about other events that you believe are affecting TODAY'S climate.

That's the reason the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet which is our CURRENT climate. The same conditions which led to this transition still exist today and that's why it is relevant to any climate discussion concerning our PRESENT climate.

But please feel free to tell me about other events that you believe are affecting TODAY'S climate.

CO2 had nothing to with it which this pretender scientist PV system overlooks.

And do you think that is the ONLY climate drive in the Earth's history?
Why does the warmest average temperature of the planet occur when the northern hemisphere receives the most sunlight (northern hemisphere summer)?

Why does coldest average temperature of the planet occur when the northern hemisphere receives the least sunlight (northern hemisphere winter)?

If you are going to have a discussion on the planet's climate, you should at least know something about the planet's climate.

Forum List

Back