Where is the Constitution does it say the media calls the election?

Media is not the official call but it is clear Trump lost and after the recount and court battle where the USSC reject Trump claim then maybe you guys will accept Trump defeat...

Who am I kidding Trump could say he lost and many of you would call him a liar because none of you can believe Biden won...
1604807934550.png

This is the electoral map with the states still in play in gray, as in they are likely to get recounts.

The voter fraud is going to be found in these states and I doubt Biden wins GA, PA, MI, AZ, and WI without the voter fraud.

It doesn't but the point is they do.
The right made a grave mistake when it allowed to Left to Rule the Schools, Entertainment industries and Media.

LONG ago the domestic enemies knew exactly how to defeat America from within.
In that respect, it seems they were the geniuses and the Right the fools in the long run.

To this day Righties flock to and adamantly refuse to leave the social media institutions that now kick them square in the face.

I guess they like pain.
No, the media does not call the winner as long as GOP candidates get recounts, observation and confirm each and every vote.

When you get cheated, you don't just say oh well and walk away. You persist in demanding repayment, and if that doesn't work you take out what they owe you from what they own X5.

I believe it's documented that poll watchers were forcibly removed from polling places.

If people are not willing to rise up against corruption as blatant as this, they never will

These were actions that should have Americans up in arms....literally

I am convinced the left massively cheated......and I am not going to accept these frauds

Just cite the passage. Where does it say once the media calls it, the other candidate must step down.

Hillary still claims that Trump stole the 2016 election and you fools bought it.

Remember your boy Mueller? :laughing0301:
So are you suggesting that Trump’s 2016 victory wasn’t legitimate?

It was ugly, it was messy, it was a conn, but it was a win.

Media is not the official call but it is clear Trump lost and after the recount and court battle where the USSC reject Trump claim then maybe you guys will accept Trump defeat...

Who am I kidding Trump could say he lost and many of you would call him a liar because none of you can believe Biden won...
View attachment 412960

This is the electoral map with the states still in play in gray, as in they are likely to get recounts.

The voter fraud is going to be found in these states and I doubt Biden wins GA, PA, MI, AZ, and WI without the voter fraud.
:itsok:

In the 50's Democrats had integrity, something they haven't had in well over 20 years. Today's Democrat motto is win any way possible, even if you have to cheat.
Back when the Unions were mostly Syndicalist in leadership instead of Marxist, they had more of a connection to the rest of the public.

I remember adults when I was a kid exclaiming that they would NEVER cross a picket line.

That unity is gone, and the multinational corporations are calling the shots and own the Democratic Party and Republican Establishment.

But Trump did not beat the Bush machine by being stupid, nor when he won the Presidency.

He is preparred for this, I am sure of it.

Just cite the passage. Where does it say once the media calls it, the other candidate must step down.

Hillary still claims that Trump stole the 2016 election and you fools bought it.

Nothing is official until the election is state certified.

They are just trying to put the court in a position where they are too cowardly to make the correct decision, since they know fraud will be found out (more correctly: has been found out) in mass.

It won't work, because patriots are ready to show up if need be.

The election is being contested by 9 different lawsuits in the Federal courts. Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania have already admitted to huge errors. Are you lying?

The media in Australia are already mocking the US media and our elections. If Biden becomes pres, the senile cowardly liar will make a fool of himself. It won't take long before the whole world is laughing at us.

They are just trying to put the court in a position where they are too cowardly to make the correct decision, since they know fraud will be found out (more correctly: has been found out) in mass.

It won't work, because patriots are ready to show up if need be.
There have been demonstrations protesting election fraud in Michigan, Washington , DC,Nevada, Arizona and Pennsylvania.

The media has always made a call when the math is the math.

The certification process will confirm the math the media called.

The media has always made a call when the math is the math.

The certification process will confirm the math the media called.
That is based on trust in the media Whether they make the call or not. Most are believed to be deep state shills.

Well in the Trump cult I guess everyone, including conservative media is deep state shills and the only one who is not a shill is the cult leader.

Trump.

That is how cults work.

Last edited:

View attachment 412960

You are not going to like the outcome and I do apologize but Biden won...

The election is being contested by 9 different lawsuits in the Federal courts. Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania have already admitted to huge errors. Are you lying?
Yes, he is a liar it appears.

How can anyone in their right minds think these elections are 'over' when their are still literally hundreds of thousands of votes left to count and razor thin margins?

1604837572571.png

Biden leads in WI by about 20k votes.
Less than 100k votes nationally can swing in this thing and keep Trump in the WH.

Forum List

Back