Where Is The Heavily Armed Raid By The FBI? Biden / Democrats Demonstrate Corrupt 2-Tiered Justice System

Cool, but this wasn’t Penn State. Can you show me how much they donated to Penn State?
I stand corrected, it was the University of Pennsylvania that got the 54 million from China. Penn State got over 77 million from them.

Moron, I don't work with or for any political organization.

What I've said was that just because someone with DNC happens to make a TRUE point doesn't mean I have anything to do with them
The lady protests to much methinks!

"On Monday, Fox News confirmed that a batch of records from Biden's time as vice president, including a "small number of documents with classified markings," were discovered at the Penn Biden Center by the president's personal attorneys on Nov. 2, according to Richard Saubel, special counsel to the White House."

Classified documents in Biden's possession for 6 (SIX) YEARS....

No 'Unprecedented' raid.
No heavy-armed FBI raid.
No big deal.

'One Justice System for THEE, And Another For Criminal ME!'
-- Democrats

No ignored subpoenas

trump naked melania crotch.jpg

im ignoring that retard because I dont want to see his jerk off material every time he posts.
What's with all the twisted sexual fantasies during their meltdown over Joe's exposed crime?

3 words:

THERAPY - get some!

I stand corrected, it was the University of Pennsylvania that got the 54 million from China. Penn State got over 77 million from them.

The Ivy League college raked in a total of $54.6 million from 2014 through June 2019 in donations from China, including $23.1 million in anonymous gifts starting in 2016, according to public records.

Most of the anonymous donations came after the university announced in February 2017 that it would create the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement.

That was never his intent, unlike the Democrats
Donald Trump has said that Vladimir Putin is “very savvy” and made a “genius” move by declaring two regions of eastern Ukraine as independent states and moving Russian armed forces to them.

Trump said he saw the escalation of the Ukrainian crisis on TV “and I said: ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine … Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.”

The former US president said that the Russian president had made a “smart move” by sending “the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen” to the area.

"On Monday, Fox News confirmed that a batch of records from Biden's time as vice president, including a "small number of documents with classified markings," were discovered at the Penn Biden Center by the president's personal attorneys on Nov. 2, according to Richard Saubel, special counsel to the White House."

Classified documents in Biden's possession for 6 (SIX) YEARS....

No 'Unprecedented' raid.
No heavy-armed FBI raid.
No big deal.

'One Justice System for THEE, And Another For Criminal ME!'
-- Democrats

I love posts like this one. The, corrupt, criminal, hypocritical traitor fascist-supporting, snowflakes post laughing emojis in response to factual, proven reported news, self-identifying as indoctrinated, mindless sheep.

:cool:

Donald Trump has said that Vladimir Putin is “very savvy” and made a “genius” move by declaring two regions of eastern Ukraine as independent states and moving Russian armed forces to them.

Do facts normally trigger you?

Hitler was a master 'community organizer', manipulator, visionary, and damn-near conquered all of Europe ... had it not beentbat whole 2-front f*-up, not finishing Britain off before turning on Russia...AND his pact with the Japanese that allowed us entry into the war against Germany.

Leftist children seem to think pointing out the strengths of your enemy equates to being a traitor. Mature adults know better.

Forum List

Back