🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where is the liberal media outrage on this Muslim bakery!

Muslims are more intolerant than Christians; ALOT MORE

BUT dont let reality stop you left-wing nutjobs

can i have some real-life examples of all this muslim tolerance; actual practicing muslims, not secularist ones; for LBGT; more than Christians?

is that too much to ask?

Fake story. The bakery was asked to put a political message on the cake. They were not being asked to make a wedding cake. They were being asked to make a political cake that looked like a wedding cake.

fake story not really

he was denied the cake even when he simply asked for the two guys holding hands

or plain wording

muslims can be bigots like anyone else
He was asking the baker to produce a cake the baker did not normally provide. The bakery shut him down early on in the discussion. They were not interested in the game he was trying to make them play.

lol such moronic cowardice
Cowardice, is that your word for today?
Nooooooooooooooooooooo .... It's mine ........ It's mine ......... It's mine ........... He can't have it ....... It's mine

still waiting for real-life exampless that practicimg muslims are so receptive to the LGBT community and lifestyle

HIDDEN CAMERA Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries Bakery told him to go across the street for his gay wedding cake. WHere it he media, where is OBAMA, Where is the liberals wackos.. Of course they wont say anything to Muslims.. This is a war one Christians not muslims!!!
What is a "gay" wedding cake?
A cake that has, instead of a male and a female on it, two males or two females.
Well, that certainly explains it. Who would've thought?

HIDDEN CAMERA Gay Wedding Cake At Muslim Bakeries Bakery told him to go across the street for his gay wedding cake. WHere it he media, where is OBAMA, Where is the liberals wackos.. Of course they wont say anything to Muslims.. This is a war one Christians not muslims!!!

Where is the Christian Right's support for the Muslim baker?

i support the muslim bakery's right to refuse to make the cake

ooops there goes your whole argument
it's not my word for today; it's your reality
Dude,most people, on both sides of the issue confronted the issue face to face and honestly despite the consequences and repercussions. Your video guy hid behind a camera and attempted to trick a person for a self serving motive. He is the coward in this story.

Do you support he right of Muslims to built a mosque on any land they own or on which they have a lease with an agreeable owner?

Do you support he right of Muslims to built a mosque on any land they own or on which they have a lease with an agreeable owner?
YES

A cake that has, instead of a male and a female on it, two males or two females.

So the cake itself is the same? It's just the toppers that are different? Toppers that no bakery on this planet is required to provide?

Depends on zoning laws.
And it's insensitive to build one near 9/11 twin towers site.

I think this answers that:

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Well, that certainly explains it. Who would've thought?
Actually, since this issue has developed, so have gay wedding cakes which would probably make it possible for bakers to refuse to make them in the style now being adapted for gay wedding cakes. The "gay" cakes are being made with rainbow layers making it necessary for the baker to produce a multi colored layer cake that requires production procedures not normally done by the baker. There may be other additions or designs now being used for a "gay cake" that make it possible for the baker to claim they are not able to make the cake unless the client is requesting an old fashioned traditional wedding cake.

Forum List

Back