Where is the outrage... Wait - no "gun" involved...

The earlier news reports said guns and hand grenades. Was that in error? Or did you miss it?

Looks like the usual liberals, unable to reply to the topic, are trying to change the subject to what a bad guy the OP is. Without even telling a shred of truth, as usual.

:rolleyes-41:

The earlier news reports said guns and hand grenades. Was that in error? Or did you miss it?
The OP clearly meant that no guns were used to kill anyone in this attack.

Or are you playing the usual game of pretending that if he didn't say EXACTLY that, you will claim forever more that he couldn't have meant it, even though you know better? And hope you can fool someone somewhere into believing you?

What kind of truck mowed down 80? Terrorists already know and someone on another forum said it was a semi-truck and I said that implies it was pulling a trailer. Anyone on this forum know?

But France has incredibly restrictive gun laws. How did they get guns? I thought a piece of paper would change that ability.

I thought there was a semi-automatic involved? DId this change??? I heard he got out a few times to spray people with it.

That's correct. Eyewitnesses saw the driver shooting into the crowd and the hospital has reported treating people with gunshot wounds.

There couldn't possibly have been a gun. France has very though gun laws. It's simply impossible.

The terrorist also couldn't have been a muslim. White people are overwhelmingly responsible for terrorism.

What kind of truck mowed down 80? Terrorists already know and someone on another forum said it was a semi-truck and I said that implies it was pulling a trailer. Anyone on this forum know?
It looked like a box truck in the video

Funny how I remember saying about the Pulse killings that if a killer couldn't get a gun that he could have taken out 50 people with a truck and a snow plow and the gun grabbers laughed at me

Forum List

Back