Where is the outrage... Wait - no "gun" involved...

Which is why I think this whole story is fake. They have strict gun control laws. So, there is no way a mass killing can happen.

That's fucking hilarious

you minding your own business

since when?

since I didn't go to the other side of the planet and mess with people who weren't bothering me.

Now, if I have ot live in the same country as you homophobic, racist, misogynistic gun-toting nuts, then that IS my business. Especially when you guys do things to try to wreck my nice, comfortable middle class lifestyle.

That's fucking hilarious

you minding your own business

since when?

since I didn't go to the other side of the planet and mess with people who weren't bothering me.

Now, if I have ot live in the same country as you homophobic, racist, misogynistic gun-toting nuts, then that IS my business. Especially when you guys do things to try to wreck my nice, comfortable middle class lifestyle.

So you only want to tell people who live here what to do

And you think that is minding your own business?

Typical

Typical

Again, as long as I have to live with the consequences of your stupidity, it's my business.

For instance, you gun nuts could have supported sensible gun laws decades ago. You didn't, and now our streets are flooded with gun-toting crazy people

Typical

Again, as long as I have to live with the consequences of your stupidity, it's my business.

For instance, you gun nuts could have supported sensible gun laws decades ago. You didn't, and now our streets are flooded with gun-toting crazy people

What I do has absolutely no effect on you.

And we already have sensible gun laws maybe we should enforce them

Forum List

Back