Where is the outrage... Wait - no "gun" involved...

What kind of truck mowed down 80? Terrorists already know and someone on another forum said it was a semi-truck and I said that implies it was pulling a trailer. Anyone on this forum know?
It looked like a box truck in the video

Funny how I remember saying about the Pulse killings that if a killer couldn't get a gun that he could have taken out 50 people with a truck and a snow plow and the gun grabbers laughed at me

How many acts of terror are carried out by trucks, and how many by bullets? People laugh at you, is correct, but not for any one thing you post, everything you post.

What kind of truck mowed down 80? Terrorists already know and someone on another forum said it was a semi-truck and I said that implies it was pulling a trailer. Anyone on this forum know?
It looked like a box truck in the video

Funny how I remember saying about the Pulse killings that if a killer couldn't get a gun that he could have taken out 50 people with a truck and a snow plow and the gun grabbers laughed at me

How many acts of terror are carried out by trucks, and how many by bullets? People laugh at you, is correct, but not for any one thing you post, everything you post.

But gee I was right wasn't I

Can't get a gun?

get a truck and a plow

same result

but wait you idiots said that's impossible because a truck isn't "designed to kill"

There couldn't possibly have been a gun. France has very though gun laws. It's simply impossible.

The terrorist also couldn't have been a muslim. White people are overwhelmingly responsible for terrorism.

Idiot-Grams are the grist for the crazy right wingers, an example above.

Do you understand sarcasm, satire?

Oh, lefties don't have a humor, I forgot...

Yet, there is great truth in what I said, as liberals believe banning guns will reduce homicide and terror attacks, while at the same time holding the view that muslims are completely unrelated to the issue and addressing them would do nothing. "NotAll"...

Looks like the usual liberals, unable to reply to the topic, are trying to change the subject to what a bad guy the OP is. Without even telling a shred of truth, as usual.

:rolleyes-41:

If that is directed at me, the topic is typical Rustic hate, fueled by his cowardish, foolishness and lack of empathy.
The fellow is merely throwing rocks at LibTards...

At a time like this, that's actually not such a bad idea...

LibTard nagging about gun-control didn't make one damned bit of difference to the dead children of Nice...

LibTard delusions about Islam not posing an existential threat to Western Civilization didn't make one damned bit of difference to the dead children of Nice...

Perhaps the LibTards DESERVE the rocks, this morning...

Highlighting, as those rocks do, just how delusional and foolish that LibTard-Progressives can be; their judgment is not to be trusted in such matters.

And there was no broader implication right?

Given your political bent I highly doubt that

The fellow is merely throwing rocks at LibTards...

At a time like this, that's actually not such a bad idea...

LibTard nagging about gun-control didn't make one damned bit of difference to the dead children of Nice...

LibTard delusions about Islam not posing an existential threat to Western Civilization didn't make one damned bit of difference to the dead children of Nice...

Perhaps the LibTards DESERVE the rocks, this morning...

Highlighting, as those rocks do, just how delusional and foolish that LibTard-Progressives can be; their judgment is not to be trusted in such matters.

Islam is not an existential threat to the West.

Once again, we have a case of the west whining about getting stung after sticking their dicks in the hornet's nest.

"Hey, those Muslims are fighting back. They aren't supposed to fight back!"

Is France going to raise an Army, and send thousands of troops to Syria and Iraq to finish ISIS off?

Of course not. They'll wait for Assad and the Iranians and Iraqis to do it for them.

and they'll grit their teeth as a few disaffected losers commit mass murder.

And there was no broader implication right?

Given your political bent I highly doubt that

lol, now the asshole is backpedaling. Shoe on wrong foot there for a minute eh?

lol, now the asshole is backpedaling. Shoe on wrong foot there for a minute eh?

Not at all I always under the assumption that partisan hacks are implying something to support their agendas

Forum List

Back