Where is the outrage... Wait - no "gun" involved...

The earlier news reports said guns and hand grenades. Was that in error? Or did you miss it?
The OP clearly meant that no guns were used to kill anyone in this attack.

Or are you playing the usual game of pretending that if he didn't say EXACTLY that, you will claim forever more that he couldn't have meant it, even though you know better? And hope you can fool someone somewhere into believing you?

"Nader el-Shafei told the BBC he saw the driver face-to-face for about a minute: "He was very nervous… looking for something around him, I kept yelling at him and waving my hands to stop... he picked up his gun and started to shoot police.""

Nice attack: At least 84 killed by lorry at Bastille Day celebrations - BBC News

The OP said guns weren't involved. I said they were. Who was better informed, asshole?

nice backpedal

I said this:

"There were guns involved. Try being informed once in a while. It won't kill you."

Where did I backpedal from there?

And there was no broader implication right?

Given your political bent I highly doubt that

lol, now the asshole is backpedaling. Shoe on wrong foot there for a minute eh?

Not at all I always under the assumption that partisan hacks are implying something to support their agendas

Are you willing to admit that guns were involved or not?

The fellow is merely throwing rocks at LibTards...

At a time like this, that's actually not such a bad idea...

LibTard nagging about gun-control didn't make one damned bit of difference to the dead children of Nice...

LibTard delusions about Islam not posing an existential threat to Western Civilization didn't make one damned bit of difference to the dead children of Nice...

Perhaps the LibTards DESERVE the rocks, this morning...

Highlighting, as those rocks do, just how delusional and foolish that LibTard-Progressives can be; their judgment is not to be trusted in such matters.

Islam is not an existential threat to the West.

Once again, we have a case of the west whining about getting stung after sticking their dicks in the hornet's nest.

"Hey, those Muslims are fighting back. They aren't supposed to fight back!"

Is France going to raise an Army, and send thousands of troops to Syria and Iraq to finish ISIS off?

Of course not. They'll wait for Assad and the Iranians and Iraqis to do it for them.

and they'll grit their teeth as a few disaffected losers commit mass murder.

HOLY FUCK.........this guy ^^ needs to be on a watch list.

The snowball got bigger last night s0ns on the whole gimmegration issue..........and Trump gained more votes.:2up: More people are finding out that progressives just want as many swinging dicks in this country as possible and don't give a rats ass if they assimilate or not = absolute power. No need for elections. These k00ks hate America s0ns........hate it with a passion!! They are miserable losers who have to find somebody to blame for their miserable lot in life.......like this asshole here......sits in his apartment 24 hours a day ( no shit....check out that post count :funnyface: ) and spews out hate left and right like all good miserable progressives who cant cut it in life.

Ghey........and ultimately losing...........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Obama blamed the massive attack with a truck in France on the NRA.

Crooked Hillary blamed the massive attack with a truck in France on an internet video, and the NRA.

nice backpedal

I said this:

"There were guns involved. Try being informed once in a while. It won't kill you."

Not at all I always under the assumption that partisan hacks are implying something to support their agendas

moot point......guns will be flying off the shelves again in America today!! Discussing guns with any of these issues is beyond stoopid......if anything, we are going to see states pushing for more ability to carry with the shit state of the country thanks to progressives.....recent Gallup poll showed 3 out of 4 Americans are against a handgun ban. duh........gun grabbing is an internet hobby only. In Realville, its a dead issue........

What kind of truck mowed down 80? Terrorists already know and someone on another forum said it was a semi-truck and I said that implies it was pulling a trailer. Anyone on this forum know?
It looked like a box truck in the video

Funny how I remember saying about the Pulse killings that if a killer couldn't get a gun that he could have taken out 50 people with a truck and a snow plow and the gun grabbers laughed at me

How many acts of terror are carried out by trucks, and how many by bullets? People laugh at you, is correct, but not for any one thing you post, everything you post.

But gee I was right wasn't I

Can't get a gun?

get a truck and a plow

same result

but wait you idiots said that's impossible because a truck isn't "designed to kill"

The only people who post comments like this, trucks, baseball bats, knives, etc. are not designed to kill are those who want to keep the status quo (see link attached).

Stats of the States - Firearm Mortality

Can a truck be concealed?
Can a knife kill 84 people in minutes?
Can a baseball bat kills masses of people in minutes?

Bombs can! Why are so many terror attacks in the US the result of gun fire, and few the result of bombs? Yes, I know Boston, Atlanta, OK City and the Unabomber, but I can think of only one (OK City) which killed so many so quickly.

You have such a sweet heart Rustic.... :ahole-1:

If they ever remake The Wizard of OZ they could save lots of money on labor, Rustic could be the Tin Man, Cowardly Lion and Scarecrow without needing a script. He could simply play himself.

lol....s0n, if the shit ever hits the fan, you'll be one of the first to get knocked off. Those wiffle ball bat self-defense collections get ghey pretty fast when somebody wants to come and just take your shit.:bye1: The limpwristers of society will be checking out faster than you can get a reload on a Nerf rifle.

nice backpedal

I said this:

Not in the killing of any civilians

Seems to me the only guns that did any killing were the cops' guns

I said this:

moot point......guns will be flying off the shelves again in America today!! Discussing guns with any of these issues is beyond stoopid......if anything, we are going to see states pushing for more ability to carry with the shit state of the country thanks to progressives.....recent Gallup poll showed 3 out of 4 Americans are against a handgun ban. duh........gun grabbing is an internet hobby only. In Realville, its a dead issue........

Gun grabbers are an internet fantasy of people like you! Gun control does not = gun grabbing (confiscation). It is one more lie by one more crazy right winger, alone with the meme oft repeated that Hitler confiscated all the guns in Nazi Germany, and that the 2nd A. allows ever person in the US to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun - cause to deny this right is an infringement.

Even Justice Scalia believed the 2nd A had limitations.

I said this:

Okay, you're taking the position that he had no guns and never used them. I say you're full of shit.

Let's follow the story and see who turns out to be right.

What kind of truck mowed down 80? Terrorists already know and someone on another forum said it was a semi-truck and I said that implies it was pulling a trailer. Anyone on this forum know?

Funny how I remember saying about the Pulse killings that if a killer couldn't get a gun that he could have taken out 50 people with a truck and a snow plow and the gun grabbers laughed at me

How many acts of terror are carried out by trucks, and how many by bullets? People laugh at you, is correct, but not for any one thing you post, everything you post.

Can't get a gun?

get a truck and a plow

same result

but wait you idiots said that's impossible because a truck isn't "designed to kill"

The only people who post comments like this, trucks, baseball bats, knives, etc. are not designed to kill are those who want to keep the status quo (see link attached).

Bombs can! Why are so many terror attacks in the US the result of gun fire, and few the result of bombs? Yes, I know Boston, Atlanta, OK City and the Unabomber, but I can think of only one (OK City) which killed so many so quickly.
learn how to use the quote function

A truck or a car are so ubiquitous that people don't give them a second thought. That makes them a vert good weapon to use against a crowd

But every time someone mentions that you people laugh and brush off the comment

maybe you won't anymore

Okay, you're taking the position that he had no guns and never used them. I say you're full of shit.

I posted an eyewitness account that said he ran over the people then tried to shoot the cops.

the gun was not the primary weapon of choice here which I think was your implication

Gun grabbers are an internet fantasy of people like you! Gun control does not = gun grabbing (confiscation). It is one more lie by one more crazy right winger, alone with the meme oft repeated that Hitler confiscated all the guns in Nazi Germany, and that the 2nd A. allows ever person in the US to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun - cause to deny this right is an infringement.

Yes tell that to ban all guns people here

I never said he had no guns

I posted an account that said he tried to shoot at the cops didn't I?

Huh? Is English your native language?

says the idiot who can't use the quote function correctly

so here you go

tell that to the ban all guns people here

says the idiot who can't use the quote function correctly

so here you go

tell that to the ban all guns people here

Name the ban all guns people here and I'll address them.

Can't get a gun?

get a truck and a plow

same result

learn how to use the quote function

A truck or a car are so ubiquitous that people don't give them a second thought. That makes them a vert good weapon to use against a crowd

But every time someone mentions that you people laugh and brush off the comment

maybe you won't anymore

You people? You really are full of shit. I never stated a truck, gun, knife or a blunt instrument cannot be used to kill a human being, so why lie?

I know why, because on some level you know your full of shit but don't have the integrity to admit the truth.

Forum List

Back