Where is the outrage... Wait - no "gun" involved...

moot point......guns will be flying off the shelves again in America today!! Discussing guns with any of these issues is beyond stoopid......if anything, we are going to see states pushing for more ability to carry with the shit state of the country thanks to progressives.....recent Gallup poll showed 3 out of 4 Americans are against a handgun ban. duh........gun grabbing is an internet hobby only. In Realville, its a dead issue........

Gun grabbers are an internet fantasy of people like you! Gun control does not = gun grabbing (confiscation). It is one more lie by one more crazy right winger, alone with the meme oft repeated that Hitler confiscated all the guns in Nazi Germany, and that the 2nd A. allows ever person in the US to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun - cause to deny this right is an infringement.

Even Justice Scalia believed the 2nd A had limitations.

Yes tell that to ban all guns people here

Huh? Is English your native language?

says the idiot who can't use the quote function correctly

so here you go

tell that to the ban all guns people here

Name the ban all guns people here and I'll address them.
Joe b 31 or whatever

Nat

anyone who says "you don't need a gun"

It looked like a box truck in the video

Funny how I remember saying about the Pulse killings that if a killer couldn't get a gun that he could have taken out 50 people with a truck and a snow plow and the gun grabbers laughed at me

How many acts of terror are carried out by trucks, and how many by bullets? People laugh at you, is correct, but not for any one thing you post, everything you post.

But gee I was right wasn't I

Can't get a gun?

get a truck and a plow

same result

but wait you idiots said that's impossible because a truck isn't "designed to kill"

The only people who post comments like this, trucks, baseball bats, knives, etc. are not designed to kill are those who want to keep the status quo (see link attached).

Stats of the States - Firearm Mortality

Can a truck be concealed?
Can a knife kill 84 people in minutes?
Can a baseball bat kills masses of people in minutes?

Bombs can! Why are so many terror attacks in the US the result of gun fire, and few the result of bombs? Yes, I know Boston, Atlanta, OK City and the Unabomber, but I can think of only one (OK City) which killed so many so quickly.
learn how to use the quote function

A truck or a car are so ubiquitous that people don't give them a second thought. That makes them a vert good weapon to use against a crowd

But every time someone mentions that you people laugh and brush off the comment

maybe you won't anymore

You people? You really are full of shit. I never stated a truck, gun, knife or a blunt instrument cannot be used to kill a human being, so why lie?

I know why, because on some level you know your full of shit but don't have the integrity to admit the truth.

Yet you post stats saying vehicles aren't likely to be used as weapons why is that do you think when I never mentioned the frequency of their use only that they can be used instead of guns by anyone hell bent on murder

How many acts of terror are carried out by trucks, and how many by bullets? People laugh at you, is correct, but not for any one thing you post, everything you post.

But gee I was right wasn't I

Can't get a gun?

get a truck and a plow

same result

but wait you idiots said that's impossible because a truck isn't "designed to kill"

The only people who post comments like this, trucks, baseball bats, knives, etc. are not designed to kill are those who want to keep the status quo (see link attached).

Stats of the States - Firearm Mortality

Can a truck be concealed?
Can a knife kill 84 people in minutes?
Can a baseball bat kills masses of people in minutes?

Bombs can! Why are so many terror attacks in the US the result of gun fire, and few the result of bombs? Yes, I know Boston, Atlanta, OK City and the Unabomber, but I can think of only one (OK City) which killed so many so quickly.
learn how to use the quote function

A truck or a car are so ubiquitous that people don't give them a second thought. That makes them a vert good weapon to use against a crowd

But every time someone mentions that you people laugh and brush off the comment

maybe you won't anymore

You people? You really are full of shit. I never stated a truck, gun, knife or a blunt instrument cannot be used to kill a human being, so why lie?

I know why, because on some level you know your full of shit but don't have the integrity to admit the truth.

Yet you post stats saying vehicles aren't likely to be used as weapons why is that do you think when I never mentioned the frequency of their use only that they can be used instead of guns by anyone hell bent on murder

Run on sentence ^^^, a sure sign of an emotional response, i.e. not thoughtful

The fact is they are less likely in the US, the evidence is in the news everyday. When a crazy dude runs down people on a sidewalk, it makes the front page or leads on the TV News. When a gun is used it is not newsworthy unless the vic. is John Lennon or another person of fame.

What kind of truck mowed down 80? Terrorists already know and someone on another forum said it was a semi-truck and I said that implies it was pulling a trailer. Anyone on this forum know?

Funny how I remember saying about the Pulse killings that if a killer couldn't get a gun that he could have taken out 50 people with a truck and a snow plow and the gun grabbers laughed at me

Car bomb?? Like this used a vehicle... Jackass
Lol

The fellow is merely throwing rocks at LibTards...

At a time like this, that's actually not such a bad idea...

LibTard nagging about gun-control didn't make one damned bit of difference to the dead children of Nice...

LibTard delusions about Islam not posing an existential threat to Western Civilization didn't make one damned bit of difference to the dead children of Nice...

Perhaps the LibTards DESERVE the rocks, this morning...

Highlighting, as those rocks do, just how delusional and foolish that LibTard-Progressives can be; their judgment is not to be trusted in such matters.

Islam is not an existential threat to the West.

Once again, we have a case of the west whining about getting stung after sticking their dicks in the hornet's nest.

"Hey, those Muslims are fighting back. They aren't supposed to fight back!"

Is France going to raise an Army, and send thousands of troops to Syria and Iraq to finish ISIS off?

Of course not. They'll wait for Assad and the Iranians and Iraqis to do it for them.

and they'll grit their teeth as a few disaffected losers commit mass murder.
Muslim switch sides all the time - Iran, Iraq and Isis One in the same. Continue to hide in your mothers basement...
Lol

nice backpedal

I said this:

"There were guns involved. Try being informed once in a while. It won't kill you."

Where did I backpedal from there?

And there was no broader implication right?

Given your political bent I highly doubt that

lol, now the asshole is backpedaling. Shoe on wrong foot there for a minute eh?

Not at all I always under the assumption that partisan hacks are implying something to support their agendas

Are you willing to admit that guns were involved or not?
Guns are banned in France... Dumbass
Lol

Not at all I always under the assumption that partisan hacks are implying something to support their agendas

moot point......guns will be flying off the shelves again in America today!! Discussing guns with any of these issues is beyond stoopid......if anything, we are going to see states pushing for more ability to carry with the shit state of the country thanks to progressives.....recent Gallup poll showed 3 out of 4 Americans are against a handgun ban. duh........gun grabbing is an internet hobby only. In Realville, its a dead issue........

Gun grabbers are an internet fantasy of people like you! Gun control does not = gun grabbing (confiscation). It is one more lie by one more crazy right winger, alone with the meme oft repeated that Hitler confiscated all the guns in Nazi Germany, and that the 2nd A. allows ever person in the US to own, possess or have in their custody or control a gun - cause to deny this right is an infringement.

Even Justice Scalia believed the 2nd A had limitations.
Progressives have no right to say what the limitations are though… dipshit
Lol

I said this:

"There were guns involved. Try being informed once in a while. It won't kill you."

Where did I backpedal from there?

Guns are banned in France... Dumbass
Lol

Try to focus.

You claimed that no guns were involved. The news is reporting that the terrorist had a gun and used it.

Which of you is full of shit?

Progressive fucks have selective "outrage"...
80 dead in Nice terror truck massacre

There were guns involved. Try being informed once in a while. It won't kill you.
It would be different if the primary weapon would have been a firearm... Much more "outrage".
Dumbass

So now you admit you lied in the OP. We know you're a pathological liar, you don't have to keep trying to convince us.

Now to the second point. Who is NOT outraged over this? Who are you referring to?

There were guns involved. Try being informed once in a while. It won't kill you.
It would be different if the primary weapon would have been a firearm... Much more "outrage".
Dumbass

So now you admit you lied in the OP. We know you're a pathological liar, you don't have to keep trying to convince us.

Now to the second point. Who is NOT outraged over this? Who are you referring to?
The point is guns are banned in France, so the guy uses a truck and still has guns... Tell me what laws would have stopped this? Dumbass
Your little progressive control freak world may suit you, leave the rest of us out of it. Lol

Dumbass

The point is guns are banned in France, so the guy uses a truck and still has guns... Tell me what laws would have stopped this? Dumbass
Your little progressive control freak world may suit you, leave the rest of us out of it. Lol

No, the point is,

you did not know the terrorist used a gun when you started the thread, and now, in classic RWnut fashion, instead of just saying hey, my bad, I stand corrected,

you're digging yourself in deeper and deeper and deeper.

Good for you. Remind us what imbeciles modern American conservatives are.

What kind of truck mowed down 80? Terrorists already know and someone on another forum said it was a semi-truck and I said that implies it was pulling a trailer. Anyone on this forum know?

Lol

Whydon'tya sit on that finger and twirl. You present as an antisocial mentally retarded fool. I save my most virulent personal attacks to those who are clearly below average in intelligence and call others morons. You are a very special one of that set indeed.

Dumbass

No, the point is,

you did not know the terrorist used a gun when you started the thread, and now, in classic RWnut fashion, instead of just saying hey, my bad, I stand corrected,

you're digging yourself in deeper and deeper and deeper.

Good for you. Remind us what imbeciles modern American conservatives are.
Funny, your appeasement knows no bounds.
The fact remains guns are banned in France, the guy still Had guns and didn't use them but uses a truck to kill dozens. Tell me what laws would've stop this??
Your pussy whipped just admit it. Lol

Lol

Whydon'tya sit on that finger and twirl. You present as an antisocial mentally retarded fool. I save my most virulent personal attacks to those who are clearly below average in intelligence and call others morons. You are a very special one of that set indeed.
killers don't need permission from the gun to kill… Jackass LOL

Forum List

Back