Where is the President?

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
Whatever he says you will vilify him and his base will laud him. Don’t be such a snowflake
So he's afraid to get out and lead, huh?
Lead whom? Lead what? What would you do in his shoes? be specific.
Nothing. I expect nothing from him. He's not a leader.
What would you want from a "leader" to do in this situation? Be specific.
Oh, I'd think a strong, intelligent, empathetic leader would be in regular communication, demonstrating that he fully understands the issue from all angles, is aware of the history that is at its foundation, and challenging the country to find the strength needed to work together and improve the situation.

Something like that maybe.

So yeah, I'm not expecting that from Trump.
Sorry sweetheart. The voters elected Trump b/c they were revolted watching BONOBO fly around the world sucking on every muslim cock he could find.
Even Krystal Ball on Rising said this morning BONOBO "oversold his economic promises". That's saying somthing from a radical LIB Trump hater.

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Anyone?
Whatever he says you will vilify him and his base will laud him. Don’t be such a snowflake
Oh, I'd think a strong, intelligent, empathetic leader would be in regular communication, demonstrating that he fully understands the issue from all angles, is aware of the history that is at its foundation, and challenging the country to find the strength needed to work together and improve the situation.

Sorry sweetheart. The voters elected Trump b/c they were revolted watching BONOBO fly around the world sucking on every muslim cock he could find.
Even Krystal Ball on Rising said this morning BONOBO "oversold his economic promises". That's saying somthing from a radical LIB Trump hater.
Okay. I wasn't expecting anything.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Okay. I wasn't expecting anything.
Perfect bumper sticker after Biden loses to Trump.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

What could President Trump ever possibly do that you would consider to be "leadership"?

Anyone?

Where is the President?

Anyone?

What could President Trump ever possibly do that you would consider to be "leadership"?

Anyone?
I've laid it out in this thread.

And I've made it clear that I'm not expecting it.

Had a big meeting today with law enforcement folks from around the country.

You really should get info from someone other than that Madcow dude.
Why is he afraid to speak to the American people?

"Afraid to speak to the American people"? You're actually suggesting that Trump isn't talking enough?!

And again I ask, what could he possibly say that you would actually be happy with?

He is busy prepping for one of the most trying times in his presidency...he is busy thinking of a new campign slogan,,shhh, don't disturb him.. Trump takes zero responsibility for what happens in the USA...

That's not true. He took credit for Friday's Jobs Report. Trump is responsible for everything GOOD that happens in America. Everything that's BAD that happens in America is someone else's fault - ususally the Democrats. Or minorities.

Depends on what it is that's happening.

Insofar as Trump was the primary voice insisting on reopening the economy - over the objections of the leftists you keep worshipping, I might add - I'd say he has every right to claim credit for improving job reports.

"Afraid to speak to the American people"? You're actually suggesting that Trump isn't talking enough?!

And again I ask, what could he possibly say that you would actually be happy with?
And again I say, I've already described it.

Since we both know you won't like it, no reason to repeat myself.

What do you want him to do?
He could get on TV and give a speech.

I can't believe I had to say that.

Holy crap.

About what, precisely? What is it you're looking for him to say? What is the magical word combination that you would approve of, rather than finding fault with because it was Trump who said it?
I expect nothing constructive from him.

Please get me out of your head.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

All a useless orange sack of shit does is stink.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

Anyone?
I've laid it out in this thread.

And I've made it clear that I'm not expecting it.

No, you really haven't "laid out" anything in this thread, other than vague, generalized kvetching about "Trump's doing everything wrong". You have yet to tell us how you're defining "leadership", what it is you think he should be doing that he's not . . . you did have one whine about "he could have made a speech", but you didn't tell us what he could have said that you wouldn't have instantly criticized because he was the one who said it.

Now when our President holds a round table with spokesmen for the protesters and their concerrns, I'll be pleased. I'm sure he DOES want to see things more peaceful. Meeting ONLY with the police and the police unions and a few of his Republican yes men is probably not going to do the trick.
18 killed in Chicago in one day. No one is concerned about that. Why?
18 killed in Chicago in one day. No one is concerned about that. Why?

Hmm...just spitballin here.
Because that's not the subject at hand?
It's never the subject. Black lives don't matter unless they're killed by a white cop.
It's never the subject. Black lives don't matter unless they're killed by a white cop.
Derp....
Well, concerns over the way LE polices the black community and their abuses in doing so is their founding tenet. They are working primarily for police reform.

WTF do you think Kap was kneeling for?
Bullshit. There are abuses everywhere and the guilty cops are punished.

And again I say, I've already described it.

Since we both know you won't like it, no reason to repeat myself.

And again I say, no you haven't described a damned thing. Please show me this great, revelatory post of yours where you told us specifically what Trump could possibly say or do that you would actually be acceptable to you.

Vote for whatever radical running as Bidens replacement you wish, but if Trump isn't reelected in November we are going to annihilate the democratic party and all of its adherents via actual war! No democratic administration can ever be legitimate again, one way or the other they will either be subjugated or eliminated!

Best of luck.

Where is the President?

Anyone?

All a useless orange sack of shit does is stink.
Our standards for him are so low. that's enough.

I guess we should be grateful any time he doesn't make it WORSE.

Forum List

Back