Where is the President?

What do you want him to do?
He could get on TV and give a speech.

I can't believe I had to say that.

Holy crap.

About what, precisely? What is it you're looking for him to say? What is the magical word combination that you would approve of, rather than finding fault with because it was Trump who said it?
I expect nothing constructive from him.

Please get me out of your head.

Be honest. What you expect is to view anything he does as "not constructive" because he did it. That's why you absolutely refuse to tell us something concrete he can do that you would approve of: because you know damned well that there is no such thing.

Keep your pathetic incel fantasies to yourself.

Holy crap.

He gives rambling speeches all the time to his base. Don't know what good another one will do.
The problem is that any public statement he makes that would demonstrate empathy with the lives of Black Americans would piss off his base. That's the bottom line here. So he just tosses out some empty platitudes and stands there with an upside down Bible he's never read.

Hell with it.

I can't believe I just had a Trumpster ask me what Trump is supposed to do.

A guy who had his own TV reality show can't get on TV and give a speech when the country is falling apart.

I'm out of words at this point.

So you're admitting that you have no answer, because you know you are going to refuse to be happy with anything he says. Got it.

You were out of words 100 posts ago. Doesn't seem to ever stop you talking anyway.

The problem is that any public statement he makes that would demonstrate empathy with the lives of Black Americans would piss off his base
Thats a lie

trump supporters are tired of being accused of racism

its as simple as that

stop lying about us and them we can discuss the black condition

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?

All a useless orange sack of shit does is stink.
Our standards for him are so low. that's enough.

I guess we should be grateful any time he doesn't make it WORSE.

He's got 5 more months to make things worse. Plenty of time.

Holy crap.

He gives rambling speeches all the time to his base. Don't know what good another one will do.
The problem is that any public statement he makes that would demonstrate empathy with the lives of Black Americans would piss off his base. That's the bottom line here. So he just tosses out some empty platitudes and stands there with an upside down Bible he's never read.

Hell with it.

That's exactly it. A hypocrite pandering to a base of gaslighted, brainwashed hypocrites. This has been the mission for 3+ years.

Holy crap.

Hell with it.
Why do you think the Bible was upside down?

Had a big meeting today with law enforcement folks from around the country.

You really should get info from someone other than that Madcow dude.
Why is he afraid to speak to the American people?
Who says?

Me.
What makes you think the President is suddenly afraid to speak to the American people?

Because I believe he's a do nothing, corrupt coward who can't stand being called out for his bad behavior by Americans that don't support him, IE., The majority.

The problem is that any public statement he makes that would demonstrate empathy with the lives of Black Americans would piss off his base
Thats a lie

its as simple as that

Stop acting like fucking racists, then.

Who says?

Me.
What makes you think the President is suddenly afraid to speak to the American people?

Because I believe he's a do nothing, corrupt coward who can't stand being called out for his bad behavior by Americans that don't support him, IE., The majority.
Lol. That's funny.

Thats a lie

its as simple as that

What are we doing that's racist?

Disparaging minorities on a daily basis is the first thing to come to mind.

Who says?

Me.

Lol. That's funny.

You're the only one laughing.

Thats a lie

its as simple as that

What are we doing that's racist?

Disparaging minorities on a daily basis is the first thing to come to mind.
Example please.

Who says?

Me.

Lol. That's funny.

You're the only one laughing.
Hardly.

Forum List

Back