Where is the President?

Nothing to do with luck .. Watched this guy Ron Davis on c-span

Ron Davis on c-span

A steelworker. Okay. So what.

Ok, so are we seeing the latter results of a war waged against conservative white skinned people, and worse now the police ??

Culture and class 'wars' have waged on for as long as there have been humans. Yet, you are a part of a majority, so it's pretty much a serious lack of critical thinking to believe you are being persecuted. These are seriously lazy pleas to emotion that I, as a Caucasian myself, dismiss. Care to try again?

Are the use of these recent incidents just exactly that "usery" ???? Otherwise usery that could be used by a movement that seeks to deconstruct white power in this country by any means nessesary, and if so why ????? What has led to this REALLY ????

I'd likely say it has a little something to do with white supremacists indiscriminately killing minorities because they feel like entitled Karens. Their shit is the weakest of the weak sauce. They are long past due for their shit getting extremely fucked up by a plethora of minorities, IMO.

The actual fact that we continue to see this separation by skin color has nothing to do with whites, but has everything to do with blacks who want White's head's on a platter these days for the past, but thank God we as white people know that all blacks aren't guilty of this outdated thinking .

No, it means you hope they aren't all guilty, for us poor whitey sake. :auiqs.jpg: Such a bitch move, IMO.

Why is it that blacks are able to have all black this, and all black that today, but whites can't do such a thing, and why ????

What do black people currently have that white people covet? Inquiring minds want to know, Galileo!

It's not adding up folks, and it's looking like we have an unequal situation going on here, and until this bullcrap is straightened out, then how can white people be discriminated against in these unequal ways ?

Umm, because they're not?

It could actually be a situation where as everytime the opportunity arises to twist the knife of vengence just a little bit farther into the wound, and for something that happened years and years ago, it is quickly taken advantage of for vengeful reasons. Now this can be conducted by all colors, and if it is, then all we have to do is just as we have always done, and that is to use the law against them, but give everyone their equal freedoms back, because right now it's not going well. Can't be hypocrite's on these race relations, it just don't work.

Profound stuff. Thanks.
Breaking my post up is a tactic that attempts to take away from the context and full meaning of it or it is that you strain over not having a decent debate rebuttal in regards to it, so break it up eh ??

You're complaining about how I prefer to comment, and now you have the nerve to correct debate rebuttal? Okay..
Tell me something, since you people believe there is system racism in law enforcement, why didn't Obama, Holder and Lynch address it during 8 years of the Obama administration?

I don't believe racism is systemic. I had a long conversation about this the other day, you muppet.
Simple question for ya.............what did Obama do to improve race relations during his 8 years?

Very little, but it wasn't for lack of trying.
Cite 1 instance where he tried. I'll wait. Good luck! :auiqs.jpg:
did. not. happen.

He revitalized the DOJ human rights division left dormant by the Dubya admin, for one.
Fuck off with that. He had all the government agencies buy up all the ammo he could. Fuck you and that traitorous piece of shit. Want proof he was a traitor? I got it in spades.

Ron Davis on c-span

Ok, so are we seeing the latter results of a war waged against conservative white skinned people, and worse now the police ??

Culture and class 'wars' have waged on for as long as there have been humans. Yet, you are a part of a majority, so it's pretty much a serious lack of critical thinking to believe you are being persecuted. These are seriously lazy pleas to emotion that I, as a Caucasian myself, dismiss. Care to try again?

Are the use of these recent incidents just exactly that "usery" ???? Otherwise usery that could be used by a movement that seeks to deconstruct white power in this country by any means nessesary, and if so why ????? What has led to this REALLY ????

I'd likely say it has a little something to do with white supremacists indiscriminately killing minorities because they feel like entitled Karens. Their shit is the weakest of the weak sauce. They are long past due for their shit getting extremely fucked up by a plethora of minorities, IMO.

The actual fact that we continue to see this separation by skin color has nothing to do with whites, but has everything to do with blacks who want White's head's on a platter these days for the past, but thank God we as white people know that all blacks aren't guilty of this outdated thinking .

No, it means you hope they aren't all guilty, for us poor whitey sake. :auiqs.jpg: Such a bitch move, IMO.

Why is it that blacks are able to have all black this, and all black that today, but whites can't do such a thing, and why ????

What do black people currently have that white people covet? Inquiring minds want to know, Galileo!

It's not adding up folks, and it's looking like we have an unequal situation going on here, and until this bullcrap is straightened out, then how can white people be discriminated against in these unequal ways ?

It could actually be a situation where as everytime the opportunity arises to twist the knife of vengence just a little bit farther into the wound, and for something that happened years and years ago, it is quickly taken advantage of for vengeful reasons. Now this can be conducted by all colors, and if it is, then all we have to do is just as we have always done, and that is to use the law against them, but give everyone their equal freedoms back, because right now it's not going well. Can't be hypocrite's on these race relations, it just don't work.

Profound stuff. Thanks.
Breaking my post up is a tactic that attempts to take away from the context and full meaning of it or it is that you strain over not having a decent debate rebuttal in regards to it, so break it up eh ??

You're complaining about how I prefer to comment, and now you have the nerve to correct debate rebuttal? Okay..
Tell me something, since you people believe there is system racism in law enforcement, why didn't Obama, Holder and Lynch address it during 8 years of the Obama administration?

I don't believe racism is systemic. I had a long conversation about this the other day, you muppet.
Simple question for ya.............what did Obama do to improve race relations during his 8 years?

did. not. happen.

He revitalized the DOJ human rights division left dormant by the Dubya admin, for one.
He overlooked the systemic racism in law enforcement. The Democrat party says it's the main problem.

Maybe they are right.

Ron Davis on c-span

Profound stuff. Thanks.

did. not. happen.

He overlooked the systemic racism in law enforcement. The Democrat party says it's the main problem.

Maybe they are right.
iu

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
mac were have you been?......we havent had a leader in this country so far in this century....and there is none on the horizon.....

Hard to argue that, but you might even have to go all the way back to Ike to look for real leadership.

back to a normal real (R) who was pro union, had a 90% tax rate where the middle class was strong & healthy, AND warned against the military industrial complex.

that just shows how fucked the GOP really is today.
the democrats are just as fucked up today....they were different 50 years ago too....both parties are the bane of this country....

they have deviated form their ideology, no doubt - but it's a false equivalency.

the blending of religion & politics was the start of the transformation of the (R) party into the freakshow fundy extremists they have become today. the (D)s haven't blown themselves into the stratosphere anywhere like that.
no they just have moved so far left that they have become just another freakshow themselves........

no they haven't. there's a faction that's uber liberal - but most are corporate dems & that's where they lost their way. they forgot the working man & donny slithered in & faked his way into their hearts; the rust belt anyway. the that gave the (D)s the wake up call they needed to reconnect. why do you think biden & not bernie or liz warren got the nomination?
of course you dont think they have.....you might be one of them.....i aint a party person i can see how both of them are......why cant you?...

i am a center left indy; but i also know a false equivalency when i see one.

why can't you?
you aint much of an "indy" if you favor one party over the other....why cant you see that?....

LOL! dude - i've voted the spectrum. (D)s (R)s AND even green party in 2000 over W. & gore/liebertoady - - -my own state senator. & i'm married to a (R) - - who many here would think is a 'RINO' because he knows a dying party when he sees one.

so never ASSume anything about me, it just makes you look silly.
...it doesnt matter who you voted for in the past "dude"....now is what counts....it makes you look silly when you call yourself an independent yet seem to never have any thing to say about the democrats but you have plenty to say about the other people......indy yea sure prove it....

sure i have. but right now, it's either (D) or (R) as far as voting goes.

duuuuuuuuuuude.
yea for the party people.....

lol... whatever. i learned in 2000 what a protest vote can do.

we got W.
yea and 8 years later we got someone almost as bad and now we have trump.....all because of you party people.....

uh-huh ... another false equivalency. you're pretty good at it.
the only false thing here is you trying to pass yourself off as an independent....

Ron Davis on c-span

Profound stuff. Thanks.

did. not. happen.

Who's the president of The United States?

Ron Davis on c-span

Profound stuff. Thanks.

did. not. happen.

Maybe they are right.
You just said you don't believe there is systemic racism in law enforcement. Are you drinking?

Ron Davis on c-span

Profound stuff. Thanks.

did. not. happen.

Fuck off with that. He had all the government agencies buy up all the ammo he could. Fuck you and that traitorous piece of shit. Want proof he was a traitor? I got it in spades.

I have no doubt. :auiqs.jpg: But I have no special love for Obama. I critiqued his health crusades and eventually got fucked in the ObamaCare debacle. He was as milquetoast and centrist a president as I think this country has ever had. It was maddening, yet mostly harmless. I thought he cowtowed too much to questionable leaders until Corporal Bonespurs McCombover came upon the scene, making those social gaffes positively irrelevant. Still think he's a much better orator too.

Ron Davis on c-span

Profound stuff. Thanks.

did. not. happen.

Ron Davis on c-span

Profound stuff. Thanks.

did. not. happen.

Maybe they are right.
You just said you don't believe there is systemic racism in law enforcement. Are you drinking?

Learn how to properly quote. Are you?

Ron Davis on c-span

Profound stuff. Thanks.

Cool.

So Barry Hussein was a massive failure on race relations.

Got it.

I didn't say that. You did.
Um, all you could come up with was "he tried".

The typical Dimwinger excuse for failure. :iyfyus.jpg:

There is a tale of an ancient kingdom...

On day, every year, the current king would doff his royal robes, dress as a commoner, then walk alone and unguarded amongst his people...

If he came back to the palace alive, his rule was considered just, and he was considered a good man...

58260dcd46e27a735a8b5748

If he did not return to the palace alive, or if his guard was forced to restrain the people, he was considered an unjust king, and a bad man...

im-193404

==================

Cadet Bone Spurs was too busy inspecting underground bunkers, and hiding-out in the White House, to make any substantive appearance.

And, given his lack of empathy, idiotic conspiracy theories, and his shoddy articulation skills, he was better off not saying much of anything.

Ron Davis on c-span

Profound stuff. Thanks.

did. not. happen.

Ron Davis on c-span

Profound stuff. Thanks.

did. not. happen.

Maybe they are right.

Learn how to properly quote. Are you?
Get your story straight.

Ron Davis on c-span

Profound stuff. Thanks.

Your party sure does.
Not really... They're just race baiting for votes the most of them... It ought to make black people cringe everytime they see these race baiting whites attempting to race bait them into voting for them. I mean cringe, because it shows that they think that blacks are so helpless and naive, that if they hear ole Hillary Clinton attempting to talk the ole black spiritual lingo, then it means that ole WHITE Hillary is in their corner, and she can be a very useful tool for them, because she just wanted to be drunk with power, while their agenda wasn't anywhere near what anyone thinks that it was. Hillary's loss was devastating to them, and they have waged war ever since.

On day, every year, the current king would doff his royal robes, dress as a commoner, then walk alone and unguarded amongst his people...

If he came back to the palace alive, his rule was considered just, and he was considered a good man...

58260dcd46e27a735a8b5748

If he did not return to the palace alive, or if his guard was forced to restrain the people, he was considered an unjust king, and a bad man...

im-193404

==================

Cadet Bone Spurs was too busy inspecting underground bunkers, and hiding-out in the White House, to make any substantive appearance.

And, given his lack of empathy, idiotic conspiracy theories, and his shoddy articulation skills, he was better off not saying much of anything.
What, like that butt kissing minnesota mayor who got roasted by the mob when they presented him demands so radical, that he couldn't answer them, and therefore had to walk the walk of shame as they told him to get his dumb ace out of there ??? So much for his butt kissing eh ???? Never pays off, but why isn't that lesson learned in life ??

58260dcd46e27a735a8b5748

im-193404

==================

Oh look! Obama's tranny wife that probably is the real man in the relationship.
Michelle Obama has a penis. That ain't no bullshit.

What all them lumps up in them drawers? That ain't no vagina. No sir.

A Globalist like yourself who lives on cheap slave labor isn't a racist?! You're such an idiot!
:confused-84:

Good Trumpsters just make shit up as they go.
So tell us which Democrat related issues you disagree and we'll see if your response matches your posting pattern.
Wow, this constant interest in my political views is flattering.

Line 2 of my sig, linked to a thread in which I (a) list my specific views on the issues, and (b) disembowel a Regressive Lefty: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You're welcome.
What's noted is your anti-MAGA, hypocritical bullshit.
You're welcome to point out any hypocrisy.

Oh, and quote me. You guys never have the balls to do that. You'd rather just make stuff up.

Thanks in advance!
Your long history of loving global slave labor is well known.
But that's expected of anyone who works as a Financial Advisor.
Slave labor? Do you know where Trump products are made? Do you know what kind of people that makes Trump products like socks and ties? Those are the products that a child labor or slave labor can make..

How are the US farmers, US Steeles, companies that are affected then layoffs are doing with the China Trade Wars? Companies are closing down in 2019 even before the Coronavirus crisis showed up.

Trump is a bad for the farmers, universities, economy, manufacturing, domestic and foreign policies. Handling of the Coronavirus pandemic and the current racism crisis now in the 16th day of demonstrations. Totally screwed up this country big time.
Wtf ever, you BS piece of shit! 'Murica! Go fuck yourself.

You have zero clues as to the reality of this situation, you leftist turd sucker!
Where are Snappys made again? You're not even American, don't even try it, you fuck!

It's srs business now, and I'm not playing your fuck-fuck games at this point, you foreign troll.

I'm for my country, and fuck you! :fu:
You are bery panny. Understand truth hurts. In what authority do you have to question me?

Showing me your deplorable low class attitude doesn’t prove anything what you are saying. Typical Trump supporter. I’m sure Trump a piece of shit is very proud of you. Go take your meth.

You are for this country? LOL. Dude you mean Russia where Trump puppet master live.
You don’t even know what you are talking about Dude.
I am for my country of USA defending against low class asshole deplorable like you ruining this country. That’s a fact.

You cannot even give me a clear rebuttal or any kinds of conversation. Meaning you don’t know anything.
Trump made this country a laughing stock, racist, bully, ignorant and dumb around the world because of people like you. Get a life.
Don’t worry you have 5 months to go to enjoy...... Biden will kick Trump ass out of the WH.

58260dcd46e27a735a8b5748

im-193404

==================

This is what you are good at attacking a wife..... Totally garbage. I’m sure Trump is very proud of you......

What if I post a picture of Melania naked? Is that acceptable? A model before he met Trump that is what prostitute or a hooker called themselves if you ask them what they do for a living.

Last edited:

58260dcd46e27a735a8b5748

im-193404

==================

This is what you are good at attacking a wife..... Totally garbage. I’m sure Trump is very proud of you......

What if I post a picture of Melania naked? Is that acceptable? A model before he met Trump that is what prostitute or a hooker called themselves if you ask them what they do for a living.

Them bulges in "Michelle" Obama's pants ain't not a dick and balls, you fucking communist fuck. No, that is a dick and balls.
Prove me wrong.

A Globalist like yourself who lives on cheap slave labor isn't a racist?! You're such an idiot!

So tell us which Democrat related issues you disagree and we'll see if your response matches your posting pattern.

Line 2 of my sig, linked to a thread in which I (a) list my specific views on the issues, and (b) disembowel a Regressive Lefty: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

You're welcome.

Oh, and quote me. You guys never have the balls to do that. You'd rather just make stuff up.

Thanks in advance!
Slave labor? Do you know where Trump products are made? Do you know what kind of people that makes Trump products like socks and ties? Those are the products that a child labor or slave labor can make..

How are the US farmers, US Steeles, companies that are affected then layoffs are doing with the China Trade Wars? Companies are closing down in 2019 even before the Coronavirus crisis showed up.

Trump is a bad for the farmers, universities, economy, manufacturing, domestic and foreign policies. Handling of the Coronavirus pandemic and the current racism crisis now in the 16th day of demonstrations. Totally screwed up this country big time.

You have zero clues as to the reality of this situation, you leftist turd sucker!
Where are Snappys made again? You're not even American, don't even try it, you fuck!

It's srs business now, and I'm not playing your fuck-fuck games at this point, you foreign troll.

You are bery panny. Understand truth hurts. In what authority do you have to question me?

Showing me your deplorable low class attitude doesn’t prove anything what you are saying. Typical Trump supporter. I’m sure Trump a piece of shit is very proud of you. Go take your meth.

You are for this country? LOL. Dude you mean Russia where Trump puppet master live.
I am for my country of USA defending against low class asshole deplorable like you ruining this country. That’s a fact.

You cannot even give me a clear rebuttal or any kinds of conversation. Meaning you don’t know anything.
Trump made this country a laughing stock, racist, bully, ignorant and dumb around the world because of people like you. Get a life.
Don’t worry you have 5 months to go to enjoy...... Biden will kick Trump ass out of the WH.
Fuck you and your word salad ass, Charwin95. This ain't no time for bullshit 'round heanh!

You're welcome.

Thanks in advance!

You come fucking with our country and my cracker ass and my black brethren will kill you deader that you can imagine. Bet.

Try us, you fucking turd. Be the last thing you do.
We ain't no chumps here in America, Chumpley.

You've probably seen the poll that said 80% say that things are "out of control".

Where is the President?

Outside of threatening to use the military on protesters and holding someone's Bible upside down in front of a church with a stern look on his face, what is he doing to heal this country?

Where is his leadership, for all Americans?

Anyone?
mac were have you been?......we havent had a leader in this country so far in this century....and there is none on the horizon.....

Hard to argue that, but you might even have to go all the way back to Ike to look for real leadership.

back to a normal real (R) who was pro union, had a 90% tax rate where the middle class was strong & healthy, AND warned against the military industrial complex.

that just shows how fucked the GOP really is today.
the democrats are just as fucked up today....they were different 50 years ago too....both parties are the bane of this country....

they have deviated form their ideology, no doubt - but it's a false equivalency.

the blending of religion & politics was the start of the transformation of the (R) party into the freakshow fundy extremists they have become today. the (D)s haven't blown themselves into the stratosphere anywhere like that.
no they just have moved so far left that they have become just another freakshow themselves........

no they haven't. there's a faction that's uber liberal - but most are corporate dems & that's where they lost their way. they forgot the working man & donny slithered in & faked his way into their hearts; the rust belt anyway. the that gave the (D)s the wake up call they needed to reconnect. why do you think biden & not bernie or liz warren got the nomination?
of course you dont think they have.....you might be one of them.....i aint a party person i can see how both of them are......why cant you?...

i am a center left indy; but i also know a false equivalency when i see one.

why can't you?
Just because you keep saying it, doesn't make it so.

just cause you claimed i denied the holocaust, doesn't make it so.

but it does make you a jew who demeaned himself & his people to score a troll.

oh & it makes you a fucking liar too.

you're dismissed.
^^^ Triggered ^^^

Too easy

^^^ demeaned jew ^^^
^^^Antisemite^^^

Forum List

Back