Where now for GOP strategists after Harris does an interview.?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

That has been a constant whine ssince she started and now its gone.

Will they just double down on her being a slag (trump) or a cat lady (vance).?
I doubt that she can be both.

But the problem they have is that these are attack lines that are not winning, especially amomg women. Unfortunately for maga women can still vote.
And they are already riled over abortion. They recognise Harris as a normal woman like them.
They see trump/vance as some wierdo cult pair on assault manouvers against women.
Harris has a 13% lead over trump among women. Up from 7 a few weeks ago.
He is shipping votes by the hour.
How can he stop that damage ?

Well he could continue with anti women attacks. Or he could present some policies that women like.

I wonder which he will choose ?

Leftists are so impossilby close minded. The criticism of Harris is not that she is a slut or a cat lady. That's the propaganda you're slurping.

The criticism of her is she is an empty suit, afraid of interviews and debates, scared shitless of press conferences, a flip flopper who has changed her opinions on almost every policy since she ran for POTUS and a liar.

I would also add she may have a very serious substance abuse problem that the democrats are hiding just like they tried to hide Biden's dementia.

That has been a constant whine ssince she started and now its gone.

But the problem they have is that these are attack lines that are not winning, especially amomg women. Unfortunately for maga women can still vote.
And they are already riled over abortion. They recognise Harris as a normal woman like them.
They see trump/vance as some wierdo cult pair on assault manouvers against women.
Harris has a 13% lead over trump among women. Up from 7 a few weeks ago.
He is shipping votes by the hour.
How can he stop that damage ?

Well he could continue with anti women attacks. Or he could present some policies that women like.

I wonder which he will choose ?
don't overestimate american women.

this type will generally stick with any man who beats them hard enough.

There is a long list of appropriate questions for Harris and the gnome, none of which were asked yesterday.

The Republican "complaint," if that's what you want to call it, has been that Harris has been trying to soften her stupid positions and remarks through her minions and "off record" comments on the campaign plane (where only Leftists sources accompany her), rather than being interviewed by an actual Journalist and asked the hard questions in public in real time, as has been the case with Trump and especially Vance thus far.

They can't hide forever.

But maybe they can. Biden did it.

Leftists are so impossilby close minded. The criticism of Harris is not that she is a slut or a cat lady. That's the propaganda you're slurping.

The criticism of her is she is an empty suit, afraid of interviews and debates, scared shitless of press conferences, a flip flopper who has changed her opinions on almost every policy since she ran for POTUS and a liar.

I would also add she may have a very serious substance abuse problem that the democrats are hiding just like they tried to hide Biden's dementia.
Thats just an extension of the original failing attack lines.

There is a long list of appropriate questions for Harris and the gnome, none of which were asked yesterday.

The Republican "complaint," if that's what you want to call it, has been that Harris has been trying to soften her stupid positions and remarks through her minions and "off record" comments on the campaign plane (where only Leftists sources accompany her), rather than being interviewed by an actual Journalist and asked the hard questions in public in real time, as has been the case with Trump and especially Vance thus far.

They can't hide forever.

Trump isnt asking difficult questions. Neither does vance.
And now she has done an interview. So that line has gone.
Trump cant abuse his way to power.

They can't hide forever.

no, thot bash person was too busy asking harris "how long have you been black?" to call that an "interview."

screw cnn and their trump loving hacks.

Trump isnt asking difficult questions. Neither does vance.
And now she has done an interview. So that line has gone.
Trump cant abuse his way to power.
She did an interview where she lied about her positions on numerous issues. Why you think that answered questions baffles me, Tommy.

I must admit I cant undersand how American women allowed the country to get in such a mess.

our tradwives are too busty getting their brazillions waxed and avoiding their husband's attentions to pay much mind to how they are being screwed.
She did an interview where she lied about her positions on numerous issues. Why you think that answered questions baffles me, Tommy.
i9'm not sure which positions she "lied " about.

when i get a chance i want to rewatch this bash person interviewing trump. probably the usual "oh squeal mr president how did you become so rich and powerfull" like they usually do on cnn and oan.

Forum List

Back