Where Romney didn't help himself- likability.

If America is worried about voting for the most popular guy in school, then we're in some serious trouble.

which wasn't the point.

It wasn't about "popularity".

It was about the fact that Romney came off as a rich guy who didn't give a fuck about working people.

Probably because he was a rich guy who didn't give a fuck about working people.

Let's cut to the chase: Obama was elected as an historical figure, and most people were not (yet) willing to see his presidency labeled as a failure. Results might be different if the election was held today.

If America is worried about voting for the most popular guy in school, then we're in some serious trouble.

which wasn't the point.

It was about the fact that Romney came off as a rich guy who didn't give a fuck about working people.

Yea, Obama's going to fix all your problems because he cares about you.

Let's cut to the chase: Obama was elected as an historical figure, and most people were not (yet) willing to see his presidency labeled as a failure. Results might be different if the election was held today.

Except they wouldn't be. Voter fraud was rampant. Obama couldn't have ran a worse campaign, and he was already a failure at the time.

which wasn't the point.

Yea, Obama's going to fix all your problems because he cares about you.

Probably not. BUt he won't make them worse. Not so sure about Romney. If he did for America what he did for AmPad, we'd kind of be screwed.

Except they wouldn't be. Voter fraud was rampant. Obama couldn't have ran a worse campaign, and he was already a failure at the time.

Guy, you did not lose because of voter fraud.

You lost because Bush fucked up everything, and most americans (who really didn't want Bush to start with) weren't willing to vote for the old crazy person or the weird Mormon Robot.

Pfft...

Somehow in November of this year, the Dems are going to simply stop the fraud? Why didn't they take a majority of governor seats? Why didn't they take a majority of House seats? I mean, if the fraud was as extensive as you pathetically claim...why let Paul Ryan keep his seat (Obama won his district)?

Shut the fuck up loser.

it's hilarious; left-wing nutjobs are the ones till re-living the last Presidential election; ranting bout Romney; because living in the past talking about the guy that didnt win is easier than having to confront the reality of the failures of the guy that did win!!

lol

it's hilarious; left-wing nutjobs are the ones till re-living the last Presidential election; ranting bout Romney; because living in the past talking about the guy that didnt win is easier than having to confront the reality of the failures of the guy that did win!!

lol

You mad bro? Good.

lol

You mad bro? Good.

i'm laughing at you; how does that translate to mad?

lol!

the only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner

idiots and hypocrites

lol

You mad bro? Good.

lol!

idiots and hypocrites

No evidence of sore-winner here; elated that Obama got 4 more years. Hopefully he'll get to appoint some justices before too much longer.

Love rubbing your nose in your loss and watching all of the rationalization for the ass-kicking.

Keep up with the "celebration" there loser....:eusa_clap:

You mad bro? Good.

lol!

idiots and hypocrites

No evidence of sore-winner here; elated that Obama got 4 more years. Hopefully he'll get to appoint some justices before too much longer.

Love rubbing your nose in your loss and watching all of the rationalization for the ass-kicking.

\

um no; lots of evidence you're a sore loser. the whining and obsessing on what Repubs do; as a distraction away from PROGRESSIVE FAILURE under obama

poor left-wingnut. i dont have to rationalize anything

RECORD food stamps and welfare in obama's 6th year; in the 8th straight year of Progressive Majority rule in the USA

rationalize that

lol!

idiots and hypocrites

\

um no; lots of evidence you're a sore loser. the whining and obsessing on what Repubs do; as a distraction away from PROGRESSIVE FAILURE under obama

um...you don't seem to know the definition of "sore loser". 332-206 beeotch!!! My candidate won. Your candidate lost, got his ass handed to him, was a joke, and the American people saw it.

Obsession over what the Repubs do? Please...outside of predicting the GOP win in 2014 I can't think of any other analysis I have laid down. The GOP has problems in 2016 when they can't gerrymander the results and more GOP seats are up for election in the Senate but that is common knowledge to most (present company excepted).

As for distracting from Obama...check out the topic of the forum--elections. You're the one over here discussing something else...nobody is forcing you to do that (are they?). If it's not important to defend the loser Governor Romney...why are you here? Oh yes, you're "enjoying youself" by...keeping the topic going about a dismal GOP failure... Strange "logic" you have there skippy.

Keep up the celebration....I'm sure [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] is enjoying this thread being brought up over and over and over.

\

um...you don't seem to know the definition of "sore loser". 332-206 beeotch!!! My candidate won. Your candidate lost, got his ass handed to him, was a joke, and the American people saw it.

Obsession over what the Repubs do? Please...outside of predicting the GOP win in 2014 I can't think of any other analysis I have laid down. The GOP has problems in 2016 when they can't gerrymander the results and more GOP seats are up for election in the Senate but that is common knowledge to most (present company excepted).

As for distracting from Obama...check out the topic of the forum--elections. You're the one over here discussing something else...nobody is forcing you to do that (are they?). If it's not important to defend the loser Governor Romney...why are you here? Oh yes, you're "enjoying youself" by...keeping the topic going about a dismal GOP failure... Strange "logic" you have there skippy.

Keep up the celebration....I'm sure [MENTION=25505]Jroc[/MENTION] is enjoying this thread being brought up over and over and over.

lol you're pretty angry for a "winner".................BEYOTCH!1

lol you're nothing but a joke

the topic of the forum IS the election Romney lost; true leftard

but that is my point; what are you left-wing idiots doing harping on things like the last election with all this obama failure around us?
you cant tell me how my comments should be leftard;

go cry

\

Calling you a "beeotch" is simply a reporting of truth...don't like it? Too bad.

Calling you a "beeotch" is simply a reporting of truth...don't like it? Too bad.

LOL; LIKE I SAID the only thing worse than a sore loser is an angry left-wing loser whose guy won and yet left-wing losers still cant stop crying

poor moron; still waiting for you to rationalize the "winners" record welfare and food stamps

Forum List

Back