Where the hell is Ruth Bader Ginsberg? Proof of life required!!!

Yeah not buying RBG is recovering. A few weeks back Fox news flashed a screen implying she had died and was quick to apologize, but the other networks who are quick to jump on any mistake made by Fox ignored the slip up. Why?
If she attended a concert and is in recovering health why not release a picture. Is she in such poor health that cannot be masked for a few seconds to take a simple picture?

Lots and lots of Tweets from people claiming they saw her and how she looked - but not a single picture.

I find that interesting?
She probably doesn't look so hot, considering what she's been through and why SHOULD she stand for a photo op, just to satisfy a bunch of conspiracy theorists drooling for her funeral?

Nobody asked her to stand for a photo op.

I just wonder why all those people with cell phones who are Tweeting did not include pictures or videos of her like they do every other thing they post.
Well, the concert was entirely about her--so the people attending were probably on her side and wanting to protect her from dumb clods who think she's dead.
They have been calling other people liars so much at the behest of their Leader"The Don" that they can't take anyone's word anymore.
stop and think about that for a minute. are you honestly trying to suggest that the left never condones lying when it suits their purpose?

or are you going to defend mainstream "media" (i will not use the term "news" to describe what they do; entertainment, nothing more.)

Lots and lots of Tweets from people claiming they saw her and how she looked - but not a single picture.

I find that interesting?
She probably doesn't look so hot, considering what she's been through and why SHOULD she stand for a photo op, just to satisfy a bunch of conspiracy theorists drooling for her funeral?

I just wonder why all those people with cell phones who are Tweeting did not include pictures or videos of her like they do every other thing they post.
Well, the concert was entirely about her--so the people attending were probably on her side and wanting to protect her from dumb clods who think she's dead.
They have been calling other people liars so much at the behest of their Leader"The Don" that they can't take anyone's word anymore.
stop and think about that for a minute. are you honestly trying to suggest that the left never condones lying when it suits their purpose?

or are you going to defend mainstream "media" (i will not use the term "news" to describe what they do; entertainment, nothing more.)
Both sides are like two mirrors facing each other, both sides does what it accuses the other side of doing...They are freakin' humans of course they have traits they want to ignore and shame others for the same...It's a never ending game which is why I isolate myself from society by living on an estate where I don't have to live by those inane actions I find useless..

I heard on the radio that she was spotted at a concert yesterday.
No mention of if she was alive or dead at the time

When Woodrow Wilson suffered two strokes it was highly suspected his wife ran the nation his last two years. No visitors and everything ran through her. Medical records released decades later basically support that theory because his condition was so poor.
Same with Reagan and his alzheimer's..Yet they have every right to be there because they were elected and no one wants to set an age limit on Constitutional matters from the Founders.
BS liar. Reagan was 100% when he left, look at the videos.

Both sides are like two mirrors facing each other, both sides does what it accuses the other side of doing...They are freakin' humans of course they have traits they want to ignore and shame others for the same...It's a never ending game which is why I isolate myself from society by living on an estate where I don't have to live by those inane actions I find useless..
is there a home down the dirt road for sale? sounds like a good place to be. :)

When Woodrow Wilson suffered two strokes it was highly suspected his wife ran the nation his last two years. No visitors and everything ran through her. Medical records released decades later basically support that theory because his condition was so poor.
Same with Reagan and his alzheimer's..Yet they have every right to be there because they were elected and no one wants to set an age limit on Constitutional matters from the Founders.
Yeah you think that all you like as he snoozed through cabinet meetings.

is there a home down the dirt road for sale? sounds like a good place to be. :)
Yes there is..and it is cheap compared to city living.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._watch_nears_the_end_of_its_second_month.html

It's been 54 days since Ruth Bader Ginsburg was seen alive, and rumors are getting out of control!!!

What will Democrats do if she dies? Trump will get his third nomination to the Supreme Court, guaranteeing a very conservative court for decades to come!!!

After what Democrats did to Kavenaugh, they will become twice as desperate in their attacks at the next nominee!!!
Are you setting up your death party yet?

She is reportedly very seriously ill.

All partisan BS politics aside, my thoughts, prayers, and best wishes go out for her and her family at this time.
That's very nice, but don't forget how liberal Democrats were dancing on Justice Scalia's grave.
You are welcome to show that that happened.

I DO remember conservative republicans accusing Former President Obama of having him killed.

All partisan BS politics aside, my thoughts, prayers, and best wishes go out for her and her family at this time.
That's very nice, but don't forget how liberal Democrats were dancing on Justice Scalia's grave.

Scalia died suddenly, dumbass. Scalia was a NaziCon asshole - in life and death. Justice Ginsberg is an honorable woman and very much alive. Save your dancing for after she's gone.

Whatever Scalia was, he was 10 x the person you are.
Size wise, perhaps.

Ruth's confession at an early age..

VOj3.gif

Which throws a monkey wrench in the deathstalkers" gleeful dickishness" club...

Learn what Alzheimer’s is before displaying your ignorance even more.

Sleeping is allowed when one has alzheimer's..

Sleeping is allowed when one has alzheimer's..
Troll.

I DO remember conservative republicans accusing Former President Obama of having him killed.
When you talk about Conservative Republicans, please try not to intentionally slander / misrepresent them by lumping them in with extremist. Conservative Republicans are no more like that than the few Moderate Democrats who are left are like Obama, AOC, and / or Pelosi.

No they aren't. The only rumors are the ones being spread by right wing rags and cultists. The kind of sources that are only "believable" because they tell you what you want to hear.

You want her to die, you are praying that she'll die, you lust for her death.

No they aren't. The only rumors are the ones being spread by right wing rags and cultists. The kind of sources that are only "believable" because they tell you what you want to hear.

You want her to die, you are praying that she'll die, you lust for her death.
this is the circle of life.

the right wing trashes the left.
the left wing trashes the right.

wheee. let's do it again!

Forum List

Back