where was the panic during the swine flu outbreak ?

The difference is that we had a president who knew what he was doing, inspired confidence, and did spread misinformation or tweet inanities.
Oh bull!....You people look for anything you can twist into the worst ever because you can't win on your ideas....So, you've whipped up panic in the population for your own ends....you suck.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
i wonder if any members of the left have any negative things to say about China for covering up lying to the world about this virus which in turn allowed it to spread more easily into other countries.

Oh sure they do. They are closely working with the Chineese government devoloping ways to blame this on the US.

Obama let over 80,000 people die from swine flu because he wouldn't ask Congress for oinkment.
Obama asked Congress for "oinkment" BEFORE anyone died!!!!
Don't you worthless lying scum POS ever get tired of lying?????

The H1N1 influenza virus was discovered in the United States in the spring of 2009 and spread around the world.
It was originally referred to as "swine flu" because many genes in the virus were similar to influenza viruses that normally occur in pigs in North America.

The Obama administration declared H1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009.
That was when only 20 cases of H1N1 — and no deaths — around the country had been confirmed.

Two days later, the administration made an initial funding request for H1N1 to Congress. Eventually $7.65 billion was allocated for a vaccine and other measures.

What was "eventually"?

the swine flu h1n1 infected millions in the US and hundreds of thousands were hospitalized and thousands died ! where was the panic ? and where was the criticism of the Obama administrations poor performance in containing it ? i hate to politicize the covid 19 outbreak but that ship has already sailed thanks to the left ! but hopefully we will not loose nearly as many Americans to covid 19 as we did to swine flu h1n1 ...and if we dont what will the left have to say about the Trump administrations response compared to Obamas response to swine flu h1n1 a less lethal virus that killed thousands and hospitalized hundreds of thousands ?

There wasn't panic because the Obama Administration gave honest and timely information to the public and gave swift and timely responses to issues raised. This runs completely counter to the Trump Administration which fired all of the top leadership at the CDC and in the pandemic coordination office in the White House, and did nothing but "close the borders" sort of, and refuse the WHO's tests for the virus.

Trump spent a month talking about how this was a hoax to take down his presidency for over a month. He didn't bother with a response team until last week when he put Mike Pence in charge, by which time this was already a worldwide pandemic, and is now a national emergency. And still you cannot just make a phone call and get tested. You have no idea of how many people have the virus, because the government of Donald Trump needs these numbers to be low for his re-election effort.

Instead of quality information on how to protect yourselves, you have government officials talking about how Trump saved lives by closing the border, while Trump refuses to acknowledge his mistakes, or even that he's made any. His now "loyal" government officials are now like trained seals parrotting how wonderful the boss is and what a great job he's doing. They learned from what happened to the National Weather Service when they dared to tell the public the truth.

I can call a 1-800 number in Canada and they will assess my symptoms by phone, and if covid19 is suspected, a local health Department team will come to my home and do the testing. I am to remain at home until I get results.

The difference is that we had a president who knew what he was doing, inspired confidence, and did spread misinformation or tweet inanities.
Horseshit.

The difference is that he is a Democrat, and that's the only difference.

Obama let over 80,000 people die from swine flu because he wouldn't ask Congress for oinkment.

The H1N1 influenza virus was discovered in the United States in the spring of 2009 and spread around the world.
It was originally referred to as "swine flu" because many genes in the virus were similar to influenza viruses that normally occur in pigs in North America.

The Obama administration declared H1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009.
That was when only 20 cases of H1N1 — and no deaths — around the country had been confirmed.

Two days later, the administration made an initial funding request for H1N1 to Congress. Eventually $7.65 billion was allocated for a vaccine and other measures.

What was "eventually"?
June 22, 2009 the bill passed the Senate, it passed the House 2 days earlier. Again long before the Right's October lie.

What was "eventually"?
June 22, 2009 the bill passed the Senate, it passed the House 2 days earlier. Again long before the Right's October lie.
Obungo was playing golf while 1800 children were dying from H1N1.

What was "eventually"?
Notice how the number of children dying grows with each LIAR telling the lie!

What was "eventually"?
Notice how the number of children dying grows with each LIAR telling the lie!
Idiot. Swine flu has killed up to 17,000 in U.S.: report

the swine flu h1n1 infected millions in the US and hundreds of thousands were hospitalized and thousands died ! where was the panic ? and where was the criticism of the Obama administrations poor performance in containing it ? i hate to politicize the covid 19 outbreak but that ship has already sailed thanks to the left ! but hopefully we will not loose nearly as many Americans to covid 19 as we did to swine flu h1n1 ...and if we dont what will the left have to say about the Trump administrations response compared to Obamas response to swine flu h1n1 a less lethal virus that killed thousands and hospitalized hundreds of thousands ?
We had a trusted, reliable, leader who took the disease seriously from the start.

That's the difference.

We had a trusted, reliable, leader who took the disease seriously from the start.

That's the difference.
I didn't trust him. Half the country didn't trust him.

"if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

He's a douchbag.

That's the difference.

He's a douchbag.
Actually, the vast majority of folks trusted him implicitly. It's only you faux noise brainwash victims that didn't.

That's the difference.

He's a douchbag.
Actually, the vast majority of folks trusted him implicitly. It's only you faux noise brainwash victims that didn't.
You're delusional. Most people don't trust politicians at all, especially the smart ones. Obama is a proven liar. You have to be brain dead to believe anything he says.

That's the difference.

He's a douchbag.
You're delusional. Most people don't trust politicians at all, especially the smart ones. Obama is a proven liar. You have to be brain dead to believe anything he says.
Lol, your brainwashing is showing.

That's the difference.

He's a douchbag.

17813655-illustration-of-cartoon-three-monkeys-see-hear-speak-no-evil.jpg

That's the difference.

He's a douchbag.

Family portrait?

speaking of viruses:

Washington is the drug-resistant syphilis of political climates, impervious to treatment and highly contagious. Trump may have infected Washington with his own nationalist STD, but DC returned the favor

He's a douchbag.

Family portrait?
Your comebacks are so pathetic.

Family portrait?
Your comebacks are so pathetic.
Huh? I haven't made any "comebacks".

Forum List

Back