🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence

How anyone can vote for these cretins is a mystery to the real world....change the channel twits....love you guys but your politics are total bs from Fox and conspiracy nuts....You beliefs about the elections FBI courts Dems Putin trump are pure anti-American garbage...
Disingenuous prick.

Right now, young people - including married couples with children - are remaining unemployed, turning down $18 an hour jobs at Target because it’s not “good enough“ - and instead are content to get all sorts of welfare benefits.
--------------------------------

And you live in a neighborhood where you can say you know this to be true?
Do you know 'married couples with children' who are doing this?

Do you think this practice you think you see is widespread?
How widespread?
How many people (approx)?

How would you know?

Yep. Of all the people on the planet, the "Christian" Right falls in line behind a flamboyant, vulgar, boorish, philandering, childish, manicured, hair sprayed, gold plated, fast-talking NY City billionaire.

This is saying a great deal about their "faith".
Sounds like my kind of person.

Killl your enemies or die trying and feast, fight, and fuck in Woden's Hall forever.

You voted for an incestuous pedophile. That "moral high ground" you believe you're standing on is a mound of shit.
I never voted for trump. Why do you lie? Oh, wait....you are a Republican cultist. Of course you lie.

80 + % of GOP voters will RUN to polls to vote for Donaldus Magnus , up to 20% of Socially Liberal Never Trumpers & Never GOPer Turd Party types will vote for Pence in a GOP POTUS Primary as an operation Chaos move

Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence.
Trump can see that Pence is being painted as the hero in stopping Trump from stealing the election by many Republicans and Independents.
Trump came out with both barrels firing, against Pence, this weekend, at a Christian conference. The reaction was tepid at best.
Pence is a long time proven conservative white Christian.
Trump is Trump.
That battle seems to be in your mind TDS.

t job
Sounds like my kind of person.

Killl your enemies or die trying and feast, fight, and fuck in Woden's Hall forever.
off the meds? We certainly need a real mental health system. And health system. and taxing the rich again and investing in America and Americans again...The GOP wants us to be a banana republic...

t job

off the meds? We certainly need a real mental health system. And health system. and taxing the rich again and investing in America and Americans again...The GOP wants us to be a banana republic...
Too Late The Democommies beat us to that

Pence let America down on January 6.
Oh my. People like Lenny are a danger to our Union. But it is not Lenny. Lenny is a braindead lemming that follows whatever Trump tells him. Trump could tell Lenny to take a dump and roll in it, and Lenny would. Lenny and the Trump minions are like a group of Trump's trained monkeys.

More care would be given to stop the fraud. There are states so mired in falsity (like California) that a fair election will never be able to happen. It is up to forcing other states to maintain integrity. Now that they know what to look for.

Or do you mean that democrat election fraud is so massive and so entrenched that a fair election will never happen?
Evil cat is another of Trump's trained monkeys.

As if any believer of any religion is any of your business.
Everyone's religion is their business but one can have observations. I see conservative Christians who start thinking God is telling them not to get vaccinated, not too wear masks, the election is rigged; they are listening to Trump over God.
From my definition of a Christian, Trump is one of the biggest sinners around.

Everyone's religion is their business but one can have observations. I see conservative Christians who start thinking God is telling them not to get vaccinated, not too wear masks, the election is rigged; they are listening to Trump over God.
From my definition of a Christian, Trump is one of the biggest sinners around.
Foot Baths at Twin Cities Airport and banishment of Dogs from all Cabs

Forum List

Back