🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence

"Now that they know what to look for."

Like what?
Say, for example, poster CatBreath, you are a poll worker on election day in KnockEmStiff, OH (zip 45617)...what are you gonna look for?

------------------------------------------------------------------
Oddly many "Conservative Christians" will side with the one who routinely calls people names. Takes the Lord's name in vain. Bragged about cheating on his wives. Has no issues with not telling the truth. Doesnt set a foot in church. Etc.
Of all the people on the planet, the "Christian" Right falls in line behind a flamboyant, vulgar, boorish, philandering, childish, manicured, hair sprayed, gold plated, fast-talking NY City billionaire. This is saying a great deal about their "faith".
I'll gladly paddle in the boat with posters Mac & Knopp.
Christian Trumpers are an oxymoron. If there is any single group who glommed onto the Trump-bubble.....and thus compromised themselves, it is the christianist evangelicals. They validated the much discussed belief that hypocrisy is inextricably embedded into their christianist belief and behavior.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Which proves why the Founding Fathers were right to only have responsible people vote.
Yupper, you can only be right on that poster 22.
  • Women weren't and aren't responsible. Have you discussed such with your Mom, your wife, daughters, sisters, teachers?
  • Black folks, brown folk, native folk = not responsible.
  • Non-landowners = not responsible.

Really, poster 22, are you sure you would've qualified to vote under the 'Founder's' requirements?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember, early on after Escalator Day, when it was thought that he had no chance with the Christian Right. (Then)
........ we saw excuses being made to snuggle up to him. We saw a few of the bigger names in the Christian Right start to cross that bridge. Clumsily. Now, with the astonishing fusion of QAnon into the movement,....... We're learning a lot right now about their "faith".

My favorite moment....the defining moment that clarified and highlighted the hypocrisy of those christianist jihadis was the "Mulligan Moment".

When the powerful voice of the president of the christianist organization, Family Research Council....responded to Don Trump's serial adultery with three wives.....by stating in an on air interview:

"In an interview with Politico's Off the Message podcast, Family Research Council President Tony Perkins explained that evangelicals have granted Trump "a mulligan" over what they see as his past moral shortcomings,...."

Christian Trumpers are an oxymoron. If there is any single group who glommed onto the Trump-bubble.....and thus compromised themselves, it is the christianist evangelicals. They validated the much discussed belief that hypocrisy is inextricably embedded into their christianist belief and behavior.
There are many elements of this period about which I have said, "I never thought I would see something like that, never, ever", it's the "Christian" Right selling its soul, literally, to this awful person.

They've made their priorities clear, and at the top is certainly not God.

Last edited:
There are many elements of this period about which I have said, "I never thought I would see something like that, never, ever", it's the "Christian" Right selling its soul, literally, to this awful person.

They've made their priorities clear, and at the top is certainly not God.
As if any believer of any religion is any of your business.

What's both ironic and pathetic is that these old hippie leftists absolutely hated the moral high ground when they perceived it to be held by the 'religious right' thru the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Now that they've managed to take over pop culture, education, 'media', etc.. and the supposed 'moral high ground' in this country, they've proven themselves to be even worse monsters than those they worked so hard to tear down off of it. Now that they're in charge, there is no hesitation to legislate and bully everyone into obeying and falling in line with their so called 'morals'. They somehow perceive themselves as better than their enemies, I guess they believe that since their so called 'morals' aren't based on a 'religion', what the fools fail to understand is that their belief system is every bit as much of a religion as any of the formal ones. So it's never been about 'morals', it's always been about power, and they are just as, if not more so, corrupted than any of the so called religious right when they strived to shape the culture. A good portion of the 60's and 70's generation were a pox on this nation, soon they'll all be gone and their power will be meaningless, and the fools just don't seem to get it.
During the same period the right wing conservatives in power were illegal immigrant whores for small business, and money grabbing corporatists making it easy peasy to produce goods in China, and war loving and war mongering globalists, feeding the Military Industrial Complex our taxes, and sending our sons in to useless wars in far away places of nothingness, and Union busting whores for big corporation and the ruling class..... Etc etc etc....

What kind of choice was there during those years....?

Snarky, smug insults like this is precisely the sort of thing that drove millions of hard working, blue-collar Americans to Trump in the first place.
80% of the GOP voters will run to polls to vote Trump
20 % are Socially liberal Never Trumper /Mike Pence voters and trending Turd Party

But I am entitled to my opinion. If you don't like that, too bad.

And if you claim to be a Christian, you're one of the phonies.
Pence is a nice sort, but weak in the clinches

God haters wont vote for him

And neither will Tweeners

Only trump has proven he can beat libs at their own game

Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence.
Trump can see that Pence is being painted as the hero in stopping Trump from stealing the election by many Republicans and Independents.
Trump came out with both barrels firing, against Pence, this weekend, at a Christian conference. The reaction was tepid at best.
Pence is a long time proven conservative white Christian.
Trump is Trump.
Whatever BS propaganda Fox and the orange clown say, the fools....but fewer all the time....

No. To speak about world war 2 is the normal US-American action of super-idiots who don't like to listen what a German says. I said Trump declared war on Germany. And that Germany (and many other nations) will lose the Russian-Ukrainian war as well as we will lose the economic war USA-China. And this is independent from who will win or lose from this people who are doing this wars.
1. We listen to Germany, but sometimes Germany is wrong. Buying so much gas from Putin was a mistake. Putin is a dictator. Germany relying so much on wind power was a mistake, wind is not reliable. For Germany to shut down all of its nuclear powerplants is a mistake. Nuclear power is reliable and green.

2. I do not know what you are referring to when you say the US doesn't listen to Germany. Please give examples.

3. You said Trump declared war on Germany, but that makes no sense to me. What did Trump do? He didn't invade Germany did he? If he did I completely missed that.

4. You believe that Russia will win in Ukraine. That is a possibility. But Germany needs to keep giving Ukraine the weapons it promised, especially the artillery.

5. The economic war between the US and China was lost when Wall Street moved 3,000,000 US factories to China. The US can't make anything anymore. China bought the politicians and Wall Street. Now they are buying up US farmland. Very soon the US will be a subsidiary of China, no need for a war, China will simply own the US.

Where will conservative white Christians come down on the battle between Trump and Pence.
Trump can see that Pence is being painted as the hero in stopping Trump from stealing the election by many Republicans and Independents.
Trump came out with both barrels firing, against Pence, this weekend, at a Christian conference. The reaction was tepid at best.
Trump is Trump.
What's the problem?
Trump is wrong in terms of Pence.
Trump is right in terms of making the US great.

Who was Mike Pence before Trump plucked him from obscurity? A former congressman and former governor of Indiana, with a record of conservatism. Doesn't sound like someone that the Democrats would normally hold hearings just to fawn over.

He would have zero chance against Trump in a primary contest. As far as I know, he hasn't talked about running for president.

Who was Mike Pence before Trump plucked him from obscurity? A former congressman and former governor of Indiana, with a record of conservatism. Doesn't sound like someone that the Democrats would normally hold hearings just to fawn over.

He would have zero chance against Trump in a primary contest. As far as I know, he hasn't talked about running for president.
How anyone can vote for these cretins is a mystery to the real world....change the channel twits....love you guys but your politics are total bs from Fox and conspiracy nuts....You beliefs about the elections FBI courts Dems Putin trump are pure anti-American garbage...

Trump is Trump.
I am Norse Pagan, so I come down on thr side of those who kill their enemies.

Machine guns or Valhalla.

Trump is Trump.
The CDC is recommending IV Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquin for your TDS

Forum List

Back