Where Will Republicans Go?

When I was younger and didn't know shit and needed a banner to wave, I waved the GOP flag. 30 some years later - already having left both corporate parties - they are barely beating on life support.

So if and when the GOP dies completely, and there's no signs that it won't, where will they go? New party of vibrant and well educated patriots instead of front-men for global wealth? New party with the same old irrelevant platform, just renamed? One of the existing third parties?

Here's hoping that in 10 years we can say the same thing about the Democrats for they seem to be on the same path of self-destruction.

So basically you started out not knowing shit and then learned a lot that was complete shit. Now you know a lot of shit. Congratulations.
Which means he's full of shit.

Why don't you two girls get a room and wack off listening to Rush?

Hey Harry, I just got back on a day or two ago......TM is still dumber than a box of rocks. Does TM still think that Fannie and Freddie are awesome????

are you kidding?......she thinks they are real people......

Link us up to anything you two were ever proven correct on?

im still waiting in that other thread for you to prove i ever voted for those who want to "destroy" my job......you kinda disappeared......did you get lost?.....

When I was younger and didn't know shit and needed a banner to wave, I waved the GOP flag. 30 some years later - already having left both corporate parties - they are barely beating on life support.

So if and when the GOP dies completely, and there's no signs that it won't, where will they go? New party of vibrant and well educated patriots instead of front-men for global wealth? New party with the same old irrelevant platform, just renamed? One of the existing third parties?

Here's hoping that in 10 years we can say the same thing about the Democrats for they seem to be on the same path of self-destruction.

Oh how fucking cute!! Another fake "I used to be a Republican"

We're broke as a nation because Obama must be paying you fuckers (Jake, bucs et.al.) to post here

You make it sound like it's some goddamned "honor" to have been a Republican - like it's some exclusive club only dickheads like you could possibly have been a part of. How the fuck would YOU know how someone voted 10 or 20 or 30 years ago and for what party? Tell me - how do you know what total strangers have done? And don't give me that psychobabble about "your former posts" or "I interpret that........" You couldn't interpret the directions on a gas pump.

Well, aside from a post or two before this was typically highjacked again, where will they go? Many have already gone Libertarian. Tea Party doesn't count since they're part of the Republican Party.

Old republicans never die. they just fade away....

Actually, repuiblicans are not really disappearing. They just lead cloistered lives these days. You can find them in gated communities, the country club, and on the golf course. They will give up on trying the run the nation, and instead, elect themselves to run the homeowners association, Elks club, and Shriner's. There will always be a market for pale yellow polyester golfing slacks.

Actually, repuiblicans are not really disappearing. They just lead cloistered lives these days. You can find them in gated communities, the country club, and on the golf course. They will give up on trying the run the nation, and instead, elect themselves to run the homeowners association, Elks club, and Shriner's. There will always be a market for pale yellow polyester golfing slacks.

.so rich Democrats dont do the same thing?....

Oh and don't forget, running the vast majority of state governments. And running the House.

.so rich Democrats dont do the same thing?....

They're so clueless, they really think democrats dont do those things......LOLOLOL

One of these days they'll lean many of the 1% are democrats....

Actually congress knew that what Bush told them was true, or at least was consistent with US intelligence. [crazy shit deleted to amplify even crazier shit]

No one can be this stupid.

So you are either a hook line and sinker moron or an anti-American Bush Leaguer.

US intelligence itself was not consistent. The evidence available at the time was not conclusive, which is why Bush sent his boy, Colin Powell, to the UN to beg for collaborators.

58% of Democrats in congress took the AMERICAN path and voted against killing Americans in Asian hellholes and breaking the budget.

Next.
Don't rewrite history. You should wait 50 or 60 years after everybody has forgotten the truth.

My memory is probably in the 0.1% range of untrained (no professional memory training) human memory.

To recap: the intelligence wasn't even close to "conclusive". The Bush League reached its own conclusion based on the deciders issues with mommy (he could penetrate deeper and stay longer) and used every filthy fucking scum in western civilization (Blair ring any bells) looking for a smile or a wink from the US Treasury to make the sale. Uncle Tom Powell, Bush's cabana boy, made the sale at the UN.

History will not be kind to the filthy god damned scum of the Bush League and one suspects there will be scrutiny of the degenerates who re elected Bush in 2004. If you think I'm wrong, ask yourself how many studies there are of rebel degenerates supporting Jim Crow into the 1960s, the people who elected Reagan and whose children elected Junebug. My point: these will be overlapping studies of the pathologies of the reactionary scum who degraded America for generations.

And they are already being written.

Next.

Last edited:

You need to make up your mind who you are...

There are enough two faced people on this board already...

See, there it is! You people think someone HAS to be "one" or "the other." Roughly 27% of voters claim Republican, little more than the same Democrat. That leaves a lot of people who claim to be affiliated to NEITHER. Or, in other words, people who have chosen to use their brains.

So you are either a hook line and sinker moron or an anti-American Bush Leaguer.

US intelligence itself was not consistent. The evidence available at the time was not conclusive, which is why Bush sent his boy, Colin Powell, to the UN to beg for collaborators.

58% of Democrats in congress took the AMERICAN path and voted against killing Americans in Asian hellholes and breaking the budget.

Next.
Don't rewrite history. You should wait 50 or 60 years after everybody has forgotten the truth.

My memory is probably in the 0.1% range of untrained (no professional memory training) human memory.

To recap: the intelligence wasn't even close to "conclusive". The Bush League reached its own conclusion based on the deciders issues with mommy (he could penetrate deeper and stay longer) and used every filthy fucking scum in western civilization (Blair ring any bells) looking for a smile or a wink from the US Treasury to make the sale. Uncle Tom Powell, Bush's cabana boy, made the sale at the UN.

History will not be kind to the filthy god damned scum of the Bush League and one suspects there will be scrutiny of the degenerates who re elected Bush in 2004. If you think I'm wrong, ask yourself how many studies there are of rebel degenerates supporting Jim Crow into the 1960s, the people who elected Reagan and whose children elected Junebug. My point: these will be overlapping studies of the pathologies of the reactionary scum who degraded America for generations.

And they are already being written.

Next.
I told you wait 50 to 60 years before you try to rewrite history it might be believable by then.

What's projection about it? Do you even understand what the word means?

he just plays with his knobby and has no clue what the word means?

Do you own goddamned research. Figures you have no idea what it means in that context, Hannity hasn't explained it to you yet.

Oh please you were exposed as an empty suit a long time ago.....You have know idea what projection means....and therefore you got called on it.....and it wasnt even me that did it.....LOL

Oh how fucking cute!! Another fake "I used to be a Republican"

We're broke as a nation because Obama must be paying you fuckers (Jake, bucs et.al.) to post here

You make it sound like it's some goddamned "honor" to have been a Republican - like it's some exclusive club only dickheads like you could possibly have been a part of. How the fuck would YOU know how someone voted 10 or 20 or 30 years ago and for what party? Tell me - how do you know what total strangers have done? And don't give me that psychobabble about "your former posts" or "I interpret that........" You couldn't interpret the directions on a gas pump.

Knobby because we're not stupid, we know what republicans believe and have believed and you dont fit any of them....so therefore you're full of shit. Many posters on here said they were Eisenhower, Ford, ect republicans and the part went away from them (like you have said) yet you dont believe in one thing a republican has EVER believed in.....so you're a phoney

Actually congress knew that what Bush told them was true, or at least was consistent with US intelligence. [crazy shit deleted to amplify even crazier shit]

Next.

So what's your excuse then?

Where you in a coma from say 1987 to 2002?

The ReagaNUT era disgusted me. Watching a new dealer roll moron-grade fake conservative religious nuts was sort of intriguing until it became clear the bobbleheaded cocksucker was going to break the bank pumping up a fake economy.

The funniest part was a Republican in Democrat regalia, Clinton, benefited the most from it, at least politically - and certainly in the money Clinton took for deeds done in office after he left office.

All the ReagaNUT scum, Reagan, Clinton, Junebug Bush had something in common: they all spent like drunken sailors, but the people that made America great - America's blue collar middle class - got nothing out of it.

Next.

So what's your excuse then?

Where you in a coma from say 1987 to 2002?

The ReagaNUT era disgusted me. Watching a new dealer roll moron-grade fake conservative religious nuts was sort of intriguing until it became clear the bobbleheaded cocksucker was going to break the bank pumping up a fake economy.

The funniest part was a Republican in Democrat regalia, Clinton, benefited the most from it, at least politically - and certainly in the money Clinton took for deeds done in office after he left office.

All the ReagaNUT scum, Reagan, Clinton, Junebug Bush had something in common: they all spent like drunken sailors, but the people that made America great - America's blue collar middle class - got nothing out of it.

Do you think lying is ok if it justifies your bitterness?

he just plays with his knobby and has no clue what the word means?

Do you own goddamned research. Figures you have no idea what it means in that context, Hannity hasn't explained it to you yet.

Oh please you were exposed as an empty suit a long time ago.....You have know idea what projection means....and therefore you got called on it.....and it wasnt even me that did it.....LOL

I have nothing to prove to an ignoramus like you. Work on your vocabulary.

Forum List

Back