Where Will Republicans Go?

I predicted the crash.

I was called names for my efforts by the right on here.

I proved it with undeniable FACTS.

your lies dont fly anymore

I never denied you predicted it. I just pointed out you predicted it after it was already happening.

I predicted the crash.

You've never proven anything. you dont post anything but Daily KOS blurbs and you dont have an original thought in your head....so I doubt you predicted shit.

That is the biggest LIE you have ever told on this forum.

Quite a claim. There's a massive body of work and stiff competition to clear that hurdle. I think she has pretty good plausible deniability that she doesn't even knows what she's talking about herself, which would fail to meet the basic tenant of a lie which would require knowing what she's saying isn't true.

I'm not going to even try to figure her out and what she thinks. It's a known facts democrats were the ones saying Freddie and Fannie were OK, and nothing was wrong with them.
I'll give her a chance to come back and say she was wrong, if she doesn't do that then she is in fact telling the biggest lie ever told in this forum.
In my opinion.

IF she returns she will just keep repeating herself......then she will go start another thread on this.....she needs to get 100 thousand posts in.....CK said he will give her a slinky.....but he said no logos on it.....

When I was younger and didn't know shit and needed a banner to wave, I waved the GOP flag. 30 some years later - already having left both corporate parties - they are barely beating on life support.

So if and when the GOP dies completely, and there's no signs that it won't, where will they go? New party of vibrant and well educated patriots instead of front-men for global wealth? New party with the same old irrelevant platform, just renamed? One of the existing third parties?

Here's hoping that in 10 years we can say the same thing about the Democrats for they seem to be on the same path of self-destruction.

Why do you keep insisting you are not a hack when you post crap that makes Jake look better?

Last edited:
Oh another fake republican......man why cant you guys just be honest about who you are? Take a clue from the homo movement, just be yourself and be proud to be a commie.

Get fucked, thread highjacker and hater...........

It would help if you could come up with an example of what Republican principle you agree with that contradicts liberalism.

I'll go first. I oppose the wars and our presence in the middle east, I'm against the war on drugs, I am pro-choice, I think prostitution and gambling should be legal. Most of all I'm not like Republicans because I'm a fiscal conservative.

Strange, those are pretty much the same reasons I have for not being a Democrat.

Come to think of it, I can say the same thing about Republicans.

Quite a claim. There's a massive body of work and stiff competition to clear that hurdle. I think she has pretty good plausible deniability that she doesn't even knows what she's talking about herself, which would fail to meet the basic tenant of a lie which would require knowing what she's saying isn't true.

I'm not going to even try to figure her out and what she thinks. It's a known facts democrats were the ones saying Freddie and Fannie were OK, and nothing was wrong with them.
I'll give her a chance to come back and say she was wrong, if she doesn't do that then she is in fact telling the biggest lie ever told in this forum.
In my opinion.

IF she returns she will just keep repeating herself......then she will go start another thread on this.....she needs to get 100 thousand posts in.....CK said he will give her a slinky.....but he said no logos on it.....

Hey Harry, I just got back on a day or two ago......TM is still dumber than a box of rocks. Does TM still think that Fannie and Freddie are awesome????

Get fucked, thread highjacker and hater...........

It would help if you could come up with an example of what Republican principle you agree with that contradicts liberalism.

I'll go first. I oppose the wars and our presence in the middle east, I'm against the war on drugs, I am pro-choice, I think prostitution and gambling should be legal. Most of all I'm not like Republicans because I'm a fiscal conservative.

Strange, those are pretty much the same reasons I have for not being a Democrat.

Come to think of it, I can say the same thing about Republicans.

Republicans and Democrats are like male and female stink bugs. They can easily tell each other apart, but to everyone else they look pretty much the same.

When I was younger and didn't know shit and needed a banner to wave, I waved the GOP flag. 30 some years later - already having left both corporate parties - they are barely beating on life support.

So if and when the GOP dies completely, and there's no signs that it won't, where will they go? New party of vibrant and well educated patriots instead of front-men for global wealth? New party with the same old irrelevant platform, just renamed? One of the existing third parties?

Here's hoping that in 10 years we can say the same thing about the Democrats for they seem to be on the same path of self-destruction.

Oh how fucking cute!! Another fake "I used to be a Republican"

We're broke as a nation because Obama must be paying you fuckers (Jake, bucs et.al.) to post here

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Oh how fucking cute!! Another fake "I used to be a Republican"

We're broke as a nation because Obama must be paying you fuckers (Jake, bucs et.al.) to post here

And Joe B

I predicted the crash.

You've never proven anything. you dont post anything but Daily KOS blurbs and you dont have an original thought in your head....so I doubt you predicted shit.

and your proof of that claim is what?

to deny I just proved with the site history that what I said was true?

You people on the right are never correct.

you didnt see the mess coming and defended its builders.

You now want us to trust anything you predict?

you have to be found with an opinion worth listening to before you can expect to be seen as having insight

you have to be found with an opinion worth listening to before you can expect to be seen as having insight

ok since you're so good at predicting the economy how we the economy look at the begining of 2014?

In my opinion.

Hey Harry, I just got back on a day or two ago......TM is still dumber than a box of rocks. Does TM still think that Fannie and Freddie are awesome????

are you kidding?......she thinks they are real people......

ok since you're so good at predicting the economy how we the economy look at the begining of 2014?

It depends on how much longer the republican paty plans on blocking anything good for the country

are you kidding?......she thinks they are real people......

Link us up to anything you two were ever proven correct on?

They won't go extinct. They will evolve into another fuckup.

When the nation finally realizes obamacare is a failure I bet you'll try and blame Republicans for it's creation.

No, that's what's called "projection," what lame partisan sheep like you do.

Forum List

Back