Where Will Republicans Go?

When I was younger and didn't know shit and needed a banner to wave, I waved the GOP flag. 30 some years later - already having left both corporate parties - they are barely beating on life support.

So if and when the GOP dies completely, and there's no signs that it won't, where will they go? New party of vibrant and well educated patriots instead of front-men for global wealth? New party with the same old irrelevant platform, just renamed? One of the existing third parties?

Here's hoping that in 10 years we can say the same thing about the Democrats for they seem to be on the same path of self-destruction.

You need to make up your mind who you are...

There are enough two faced people on this board already...

I have heard this claim about both parties at different times for as long as I can remember we heard the same stuff about the Democrats after the 2004 election and the Republicans after the 2008 both parties are still here and are not going anywhere.

are you just going to pretend that thread I linked to isnt real?

I'm going to pretend the link didn't establish anything related to the discussion and you don't know what you're talking about.

:smoke:

Hmm..I don't think "pretend" was the right word there...

When I was younger and didn't know shit and needed a banner to wave, I waved the GOP flag. 30 some years later - already having left both corporate parties - they are barely beating on life support.

So if and when the GOP dies completely, and there's no signs that it won't, where will they go? New party of vibrant and well educated patriots instead of front-men for global wealth? New party with the same old irrelevant platform, just renamed? One of the existing third parties?

Here's hoping that in 10 years we can say the same thing about the Democrats for they seem to be on the same path of self-destruction.

They won't go extinct. They will evolve into another fuckup.

When the nation finally realizes obamacare is a failure I bet you'll try and blame Republicans for it's creation.
They have already begun doing that.

You guys do realise that the same lies Bush told us he also told congress right?
Actually congress knew that what Bush told them was true, or at least was consistent with US intelligence. [crazy shit deleted to amplify even crazier shit]

No one can be this stupid.

So you are either a hook line and sinker moron or an anti-American Bush Leaguer.

US intelligence itself was not consistent. The evidence available at the time was not conclusive, which is why Bush sent his boy, Colin Powell, to the UN to beg for collaborators.

58% of Democrats in congress took the AMERICAN path and voted against killing Americans in Asian hellholes and breaking the budget.

Next.

Last edited:
You guys do realise that the same lies Bush told us he also told congress right?
Actually congress knew that what Bush told them was true, or at least was consistent with US intelligence. [crazy shit deleted to amplify even crazier shit]

So you are either a hook line and sinker moron or an anti-American Bush Leaguer.

US intelligence itself was not consistent. The evidence available at the time was not conclusive, which is why Bush sent his boy, Colin Powell, to the UN to beg for collaborators.

58% of Democrats in congress took the AMERICAN path and voted against killing Americans in Asian hellholes and breaking the budget.

Next.
Don't rewrite history. You should wait 50 or 60 years after everybody has forgotten the truth.

I'm going to pretend the link didn't establish anything related to the discussion and you don't know what you're talking about.

the dates are real and my comment on the facts I posted are real.

the right wing posters calling us doom and gloomers are real.

PROVE how any of it isnt real

Liberals really are a hoot. Funny stuff.

Democrats were in the White House for 8 of the 9 years before the buildup to the war began.
They were all over the Senate Intelligence Committee
The Russians, French and Germans who everyone believed had superior intelligence to the US in Iraq concurred with the conclusions
The UN inspectors just said they want more time.

But according to you I'm a partisan hack for blaming both sides. You're balanced and sane because you believe your side is angelic, pure as the driven snow and incapable of lies or deception.

07-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Truthmatters
Member #5217 Join Date: May 2007
Thanked 6,140 Times in 5,079 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...24markets.aspx

Yeah things are just great.
"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment." -Bertrand Russell

Press Release: SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers; 2007-190; Sept. 19, 2007

The introduction of this new principle of representative democracy has rendered useless almost everything written before on the structure of government; Thomas Jefferson

the dates are real and my comment on the facts I posted are real.

the right wing posters calling us doom and gloomers are real.

PROVE how any of it isnt real

Enough is Enough
YOU ARE A LYING SACK OF SHIT.

I gave you undeniable facts that I was warning of a huge economic problem over a year before Bush had to tell the nation he screwed the country up.

right wing posters are right there telling me Im nothing but a doom and gloomer and everything is fine.

how can ayone take you idiots seriously when you just flat out deny cold hard undeniable facts?

Forum List

Back