Where's Daddy.....Where's The Racism?

Most minorities know where it is in the real world.

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
stating facts is not racist
blacks are more racist than whites --and they are more hateful and violent
Another post to add to the list, Mac.
It can be tough to keep up!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
Would you like for me to post some racist quotes by prominent Democrats ? Even after the party hijacked the Civil Rights movement there is a shit ton of racist statements.
How about from the last 5-10 years...or, from Democrat posters here.

Engage me and die, n'gr.
Would you like for me to post some racist quotes by prominent Democrats ? Even after the party hijacked the Civil Rights movement there is a shit ton of racist statements.
Sure, if you think that deflecting from and denying the obvious will help you in some way.

As I said, the more the better.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Mac1958 is your prototypical PC Wizard...he intends to stop you from having the courage to acknowledge and discuss those RACIST facts and statistics. He will accomplish this by way of subtle PC programming all while proclaiming his LOVE and respect for free speech. It’s the oldest trick in the book.
I will absolutely support and defend your right to play this little game of denial with yourselves and each other.

Please keep going. The more, the better.

Shine that light.

Everyone is so very proud of the way you stand up for the downtrodden.

`Little Jack Horner sat in a corner eating his Christmas pie. He stuck in a thumb and pulled out a plum and said, "What a good boy am I."'

Engage me and die, n'gr.
I thought of doing that once....but I couldn't keep up myself.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Mac1958 is your prototypical PC Wizard...he intends to stop you from having the courage to acknowledge and discuss those RACIST facts and statistics. He will accomplish this by way of subtle PC programming all while proclaiming his LOVE and respect for free speech. It’s the oldest trick in the book.

That's our Lil' Jack!

Engage me and die, n'gr.
I thought of doing that once....but I couldn't keep up myself.

1. The point where these two factors cross is what has brought us to the brink of destruction of our nation:
a. The pre-eminence of envy, self-fulfillment, and lack of responsibility replacing integrity, morality and regard for the future.
b. Without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

2. So, with their power on the line, the major political party has found ways to rubber-stamp every pathology that holds back the black population. The guidance vacuum that the Democrats created, was filled by Marxism.

a. After losing power, Leon Trotsky would claim that the reason that communism had not been successful was that Stalin had not been ruthless enough in his efforts to eliminate the family. See Trotsky's The Revolution Betrayed, trans. Max Eastman, New York, 1965, pp. 145ff.Read more: The Abolition of the Family
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

b. "Video surfaces of Black Lives Matter founder saying, "We are trained Marxists"
disrn.com

Video surfaces of Black Lives Matter founder saying, "We are trained Marxists"
A 2015 video clip has surfaced of an interview with Black Lives Matter founder Patrisse Cullors in which she assures her interviewer that the group has an underlying ideology, saying, "We're trained Marxists."
disrn.com
disrn.com

3. "The biggest problem facing the Black community today, says Elder, is the absence of fathers. In the 1960s, most Black children were raised in two-parent households. That changed when our government’s War on Poverty began.
The handouts sent the message that it’s the government’s job, not your responsibility, to take care of you and your kids. “A mother with two children makes more money than she would make on minimum wage because of all the goodies she gets through the welfare state!”
Now, he says, Black Lives Matter actually encourages the breakup of families. Their website does say, “disrupt the Western-prescribed, nuclear family.”
That’s a Karl Marx idea straight from “The Communist Manifesto.” BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors proudly describes herself as a “trained Marxist.”
www.unionleader.com

John Stossel: Anti-racist racists
BLACK LIVES MATTER protests led many people to want to do something useful to reduce racial injustice. Racial justice groups are being flooded with money.
www.unionleader.com
www.unionleader.com

"Racism has never been more insignificant a factor in one’s success than right now.”
Ibid.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Do you wonder why legit, real Americans aren’t “RACIST” toward Asians?
Is it because they commit almost no crime?
Is it because they contribute, are productive and self funded?
Is it because they only have children they themselves can afford?
Is it because they don’t invade our nation against the will of the people?
Weird huh?

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Weird huh?

Mac1958 will like the post above because he can’t dare refute it. Hahaha

According to the 2009 United States Census, 67% of youth in the United States are living in single-parent households (U.S. Census Bureau, 2009). African American single mother families are overrepresented in the trend, with 56% of African American youth residing in single mother homes (U.S. Census Bureau, 2009). The large proportion of African American single mother families is due in large part to African American mothers being less likely to expect to marry or to actually marry their child’s biological father than mothers in other racial and ethnic groups, but also a rise in the divorce rate in the African American community (see Blackman et al., 2005 for a review). Parallel with the aforementioned trends in the family has been increased attention to the adjustment difficulties of African American youth from single mother homes, with particular focus on their heightened vulnerability for externalizing problems (e.g., Barrett & Turner, 2005; Lipman, Boyle, Dooley, & Offord, 2002; Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, 2007). Yet, such between race (i.e., African American vs. Caucasian) and family structure (i.e., intact vs. single mother families) comparisons fail to inform us about variability within the growing population of single mother African American families in terms of factors that may exacerbate versus ameliorate vulnerability for externalizing problems.

I do know that Polyslick will not confront the material because she has a political abuse sentiment to carry.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Weird huh?

Me and my peeps appreciate that vote of confidence.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Weird huh?

Mac1958 will like this post because he can’t dare refute it. Hahaha
Unlike the illiberal leftist authoritarians of the Regressive Left, I welcome and appreciate people like you.

Just keep going. If this is the way you see things, keep saying it, loud and clear.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Weird huh?

Me and my peeps appreciate that vote of confidence.
You are very well cultured, awesome human beings. Thank you and thank your peeps!

Engage me and die, n'gr.
How about from the last 5-10 years...or, from Democrat posters here.
I can post some from the last few months from Biden.

4. "Recently, Washington’s Museum of African American History and Culture, part of the taxpayer-funded Smithsonian Institute, posted that “white culture” means things like “nuclear family,” “self-reliance,” “rigid time schedule” and “delayed gratification.”
The poster is “despicable,” says Foster. “It’s offensive to suggest that Black people can’t aspire to or possess all the values outlined in a document like this. Black people can be punctual. Black people are, in fact, successful in this country.”

5. These are the values and attitudes that the Left tells blacks to abjure, but ignore that they are the path to success.
“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

Engage me and die, n'gr.
Sure, if you think that deflecting from and denying the obvious will help you in some way.

As I said, the more the better.
No deflecting just pointing out the hypocrisy is all.

Once it was no longer shameful to have children without a committed, married situation, the abyss opened.

There is no way to deny the situation out of wedlock single motherhood predicts.

Any who enabled this is evil. And they hide it by crying ‘racism.’

There’s no racism, the ills are because there’s no daddy in the home.

6. " When morality became privatized, the questions “what is right” became “what is right for me.” Feelings... became the arbiters of behavior. Rather than traditional taboos, only religiously based moral judgment was deemed taboo. The harm caused to abandoned spouses or children by adultery or desertion- harm that can be objectively documented in rates of ill health, depression, educational underachievement, criminal behavior- was all but ignored, while damage done to people’s feelings by condemnation of their adultery or desertion was considered unforgiveable."
"The World Turned Upside Down," Melanie Phillips, chapter 14

7. "Classical liberalism, the optimistic doctrine that gave us liberty, democracy, progress, was a moral project. It held that human society could always better itself by encouraging the good and diminishing the bad. It rested, therefore, on a very clear understanding that there was a higher cause than self-realization: that there were such things as right and wrong and that the former should be preferred over the latter.

But the belief that autonomous individuals had the right to make subjective judgment about what was right for them in pursuit of their unchallengeable entitlement to happiness destroyed that understanding. Progressives interpreted liberty as license, thus destroying the moral rules that make freedom a virtue."
Melanie Phillips

Forum List

Back